• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Strange Waves

Abyssin

This is a one on one RP, obviously, but it can be run as many times as anyone wishes. Consider it more like a text based adventure as the players will be running themselves and I; the world around them and any other characters they interact with.

The RP revolves around a lone Pinkerton Detective who crashes his small boat into a very old Island and wakes up with amnesia. Venturing onto the island; they discover it holds a graveyard, a very old manor, a mysterious secret, and a terrible history. Every choice made has incredibly serious consequences. A very enjoyable RP if those who have gone through it are to believed, though rather difficult to stay alive towards the end.

Give it a try, I promise you'll adore it.

You are Eliot Legrasse, a late 20's investigator for the Pinkerton Detective Agency. Always a smart man, you lived in the middle of a large city and put your wits to the test over and over for the Pinkertons and always came out on top. Doing so, of course, grants you the ire of some of the cities most powerful men, so you picked up a revolver and trained with it until you were good.

You wake up staring at the sky one day, the subtle taste of salt water in your mouth, resting on grass the dew has seen fit to dance upon prior to your stay. Looking around; you realize you're on an island, but you can't recall why or how you got here. Pain in the back of your head both answers your question of memory and makes you a thousand promises of irritation to come. There doesn't seem to be anyone around, but you don't think you're so lucky. The pressure is dropping and your ears make sure that point is hammered home; dark clouds on the horizon make you realize that a large storm will be coming soon.

Looking over to your left you notice the cliffside of the island and a small boat that crashed upon the shores. Your wallet on a nearby rock lets you piece together that ship must have been your ticket here. But where is here? And why did you come? Perhaps most importantly; how are you going to get back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, where is the other x1 of this RP? I'm kind of interested, but to tell the truth, I'd rather be a female character, and you be the male detective. But I really don't know what you have in mind, so just let me know your thoughts on this idea.

Well, the idea is that I play the entire world, everybody other than the main character. In this case; the main character was the Detective.

Well then I'm sorry, but I don't think I have an intrest then. But thanks for replying♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back