• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Stonewall Town] (Caelia Barony) All's Fair in this Fair Fair.

Kiyo
felinegod_18_year_old_nekoboy_with_green_cat_eyes_black_hair_an_c154fd9e-1a2e-434c-9ee1-e9ec1c...png
Kiyo’s eyes darted between Soreiel, Aedrianna and Silvia as they talked. “Who is the Baroness, is she like the chief of this town?” He asked Soreiel with a confused look on his face while still contently purring as she continued to brush his tail.

Interactions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Mentions Moonberry Moonberry Elvario Elvario

🐿️𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚙 🐿️

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, [𝚁𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙵]
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
IMG_0379.png
Well, that was embarrassing. Eriedeth only had herself to blame for that. She really needed to learn better terms…then again she never thought she would be speaking to nobility like this.

“I apologize, thank you for the correction, Lady Caelia.”

Now wasn’t the time to make deals. That wasn’t a problem. Although it would’ve been nice at least Eriedeth had the chance to attempt to fix her prior screw up. Friends was probably too strong of a term though. Her nerves felt shot. She should’ve thought more about this… Julius had seemed to have taken things over, he didn’t screw up his first impression this time. And she was grateful.

Oh, if only Eriedeth was a native. But she wasn’t her soul originated elsewhere. But now she wished she had brought her prototypes. She tried to explain.

“I can explain all that. So wind turns the blades of a small turbine in the center. This spins the rotor and generator, creating electricity which can be used as a more stable and better power source. As for cleaning the water, over in Widersia the water is extremely unclean. This is due to how technology is powered over there and the byproduct of it. We have to have a special reserve for drinkable water, otherwise drinking from rivers and lakes is dangerous, the air is also polluted with toxic chemicals and smoke. All of which are difficult to breathe in. So we looked for alternative power sources that would have a non-harmful effect on the environment in such a way. This is also why we made a water purifier to help clean water sources from pollution. We are working on an air purifier as well, which will work on the same principle and help keep the air clean. I have the blueprints with me if you want to take a look at Lady Caelia."

She offered.

Julius Atreus Astolgia
VWHFI5WSqgXLLsM9Qf5PPGl-xyZlfaq8eibaYsMeXapOsmLetc1aoy8jdDgt944ZqaqNkgJjGB3-iKs-TnA37Z98YUYND1adpLsKZlSKpNFHRrfAAKM22fX1wFcmRi_9d-mXxPTxfL_Q_7K0ZJMlLAg

Titles: Mundan Human, Novice Tinkerer
Character Sheet
Mentions: Elvario Elvario DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Julius would smile at Regula’s response and Eriedeths explanation. The Astolgia man would bow once more.

“That’s the unfortunate side of Widersia, it’s a goldmine for technological advancements however the byproduct of some of the mundane machines create rough living conditions for us organic life forms. My dream is to combine the magical innovations of the Grand Duchy with the mundane technology to make highly efficient and most of all safe Magitek equipment. In fact I’m currently working on an Omnitool as well that possesses great efficiency and power, I can show you the blueprints for it actually!!” The red haired man was about to reach into his bag before clearing his throat. “That’s if Lady Caelia wishes to see.”

It was clear to see that the red haired man was brimming with excitement at the chance to show what the Tinkers Triage had to offer.

“I would like to say we appreciate you taking the time to hear what the Tinkers Triage has to offer. Once we are recognized as the greatest Artisans of all time we won’t forget the kindness the Baroness had shown us.”

Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf – No specific goals given. \ Earn food. \ Get a dress.
Kiyo FantasyCat FantasyCat – No specific goal given. / Get food?

Stonewall
Country of Ryke, Sadek County, Caelia Barony, Capital Town: Stonewall.
UYgigdt.png

4oPdwf3.jpg

Silvia Tebrick
AJoxiQR.jpg

She was surprised when the multi-tailed woman seemed to pick up on some things. “Indeed, indeed. I'm sure it'd be lovely if you can show the Baroness how to apply to a tail as well, just like how your lady did for you.” She stated a totally not ulteriorly motivated demand. Although the thought alone did make her tail wag up a storm.

Turning to Kiyo, she'd smile. “The baroness is a most amazing woman. She's not just the leader of this town, but also of the villages surrounding it. She's done a whole lot to get this area functioning after it was nearly ruined by mismanagement. She's also extraordinarily kind, rather beautiful, hard-working, talented, able to gather many talented people to her side and she's [Well-Meaning], [Earnest], and [Amiable].” By tone of voice alone, it was clear this woman was rather happy with whom she was serving.

=====​

Julius SixSense SixSense – Find investors.
Eriedeth DarkKitsune DarkKitsune - Make connections \ Enjoy the festivities

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Forge.
diego-herrera-sosa-previo-17-final.jpg

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Granblue Fantasy Wiki

She'd give a simple nod as to accept Eriedeth's apology. “I'm afraid I'm not sure what a turbine is. Or a rotor... or generator. I'm assuming this is tinkering language? I never learned much of it, always stuck to blacksmithing and enchanting.” She confessed, being lost on the topic almost instantly. “Although I believe that electricity is a way to magically harness the power of lightning.” That was what she thought it to be at this point at least.

Upon the suggestion of blueprints, she'd nod. “Sure.” She stated, looking at Gobán, who just nodded. Knowing him long enough to know what that meant, she cleared one of the further-off tables to allow Eriedeth to put the blueprints down. “I must say that both the air and water are clean enough in this area, but it does seem interesting to know that cleaning such things is possible. Especially the air, for I would not even know how to accurately capture it for cleaning purposes.”

The omni-tool made her chuckle. “That reminds me of a certain hammer one of my own advisors uses. It had quite the enchantments on it.” She'd nod to Julius. “Sure, I'd like to take a look at your blueprints as well.”

The last part in particular, made her laugh. “The greatest artisans of all time, you say? I do not mind someone with confidence.” It made her willing enough to provide them with an interesting challenge. “If you're looking to prove that statement, I would be interested in seeing how you might attempt to bring large amounts of water to my barony. There are only small rivers and creeks, so most villages rely on wells. Yet for some of my endeavours, larger volumes of water, especially during drier seasons, would be needed. I've debated aqueducts, but I'd have to get water from the border region, which wouldn't be a viable option politically.” Having given them something to ponder about, she'd turn to look at what blueprints they wishes to show her.

Ariko Balba
1000001770.jpg

Outside The Keg
Old habits die hard it seemed, it was just something he was used to doing for those who had employed his services in the past. “You're the boss, so that's what I'll call you. Unless it's unpleasant.” He gave a soft shrug as his gaze met hers for a brief moment. He nervously reached up and scratched the back of his head as she turned away, not being used to making so much eye contact with others.

“Sounds like a fine plan, I can secure a wagon by force if necessary so no worries there.” He said without any hesitation, more old habits bubbling to the surface. Years of being in a gang made violence and mayhem second nature to Ariko, even though his goals were to do better this time around. “Tell me a little about this Naan Pass.”

He hardly had any concept of money in his past life since he was always poor, so the prospect of making anything in this world was good enough from him and he gave an approving nod before speaking. “Sounds fair to me boss, I will travel with you and be your protection along the way.”

His expression remained the same as they walked through the crowds but inside he was quite excited to have an actual paying assignment, all of his earnings were confiscated in his past life to pay off his debt from the orphanage that kept him alive and forced him to fight for basic necessities.

He followed her rather closely and slightly to the left so he could see past her and around, keeping a sharp eye for anyone who even looked at Aedrianna the wrong way. He made his way over to where Kiyo and Soreiel were and splashed some water over his hair to rinse the red dye before it started to itch, ringing it out as best he could and gently running his fingers through it and pushing it back to dry away from his face as water dripped down his sculpted form.

He hadn't thought much about making friends in this world since those he trusted in his previous life were few and far between, but maybe it would be nice to do things a little differently this time around. Everyone seemed to be on the up and up and not the type to stab Ariko in the back, maybe it would be ok to let his guard down for once. For now he offered a simple response. “We will see where our travels take us, boss.”

He stood behind Aedrianna as she watched the performance with his arms across his chest using his broad shoulders to bump away anyone who got too close, but making sure not to do it in such a way to cause harm. Didn't want to cause a scene on the first day of the job after all.

Moonberry Moonberry

Kiyo
felinegod_18_year_old_nekoboy_with_green_cat_eyes_black_hair_an_c154fd9e-1a2e-434c-9ee1-e9ec1c...png
Kiyo listened to Silvia intently with wide eyes. “Wow! She sounds amazing! I hope I get to meet her before we leave” He replied excitedly. His eyes were then drawn to her tails. “Your tails are just as fluffy as Soreiel’s! What colour are you going to dye them?” He asked. “Aedrianna dyed mine green because of my eyes…hmmm, I wonder if I can get her to dye my ears too” He added pointing to the tip of his tail.

“Where did she go?” He said while scanning the crowds and as he did his ears twitched quickly in reaction to the beautiful music that was being played nearby. Kiyo began to move in the direction of the source of it while almost in a trance state, the music had wrapped a rope around him and pulled him towards the player.

Once he made it to the front of the audience he saw a pretty blue-haired girl playing the harp. The melody of the song touched his soul, making him temporarily forget about his surroundings. It was then tears began to form in the corner of his eyes, however, these were not tears of sadness, but of pure joy.

Interactions: Elvario Elvario

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Moonberry Moonberry Tellussoil Tellussoil

Aedrianna Belmonte

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
55bbd54c-d9c2-4902-8954-cb97c1c9d1aa.webp
Aedrianna laughed a little nervously at Ariko's words. "Oh no, I should hope you won't be forced. We can afford a carriage." She nervously waved her hand dismissively at those words. Though she blinked, a little surprised when Silvia approached them. She'd been caught in Noelle's siren trance as well, standing with the mountainous Ariko at her back. Her lips curled up in a smile and she gave a polite dip of her head to Silvia. Nodding gratefully to Sorieiel's words, her hand absently running along Hiruq's spine, fingers curling in the white fur.

"As my associate expressed, we would be glad to demonstrate how the dyes work for her ladyship. It is an honor to be considered for an audience. Thank you." She gave a small curtsy, before looking over towards Noelle. She waved her hand to try and flag her down, hoping to let her know they were there if she hadn't noticed already. It was too bad she couldn't join her again this time. But they'd have plenty of chances to sing on the way home. Surely.

She laughed a bit when Kiyo mentioned getting his ears done and she nodded. "I'm sure we could do the tips of your ears. I'll just need to rinse out the bowls that I used before and I'll be ready." She said quickly, moving to the well and drawing up a bucket to start rinsing the bowls out. She glanced back to Sorieiel and Kiyo, as well as Ariko, then looked past them to Noelle's performance. "Where would you like for us to present the dye?"

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

1717980064798.png
Goal: To enjoy the fair and do some business
Active Titles: Native, Intermediate Variant, Expert Businesswoman, Expert Artist, Youngest Daughter of Duchess Brysta, Wanted by the Anti-Royal Faction of Ryke

Eliza listened intently to the conversation, noting the innovative ideas and the enthusiasm of Eriedeth and Julius. When there was a natural pause, she decided it was an appropriate moment to introduce herself and take her leave.

"Lady Caelia, it seems you have some fascinating guests and ideas to explore," Eliza began with a warm smile. She turned to Eriedeth and Julius, her demeanour friendly and respectful. "My name is Eliza, a student at the Royal Logia Academy. It's a pleasure to meet you both. Your inventions sound incredibly promising and innovative. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours.".

They did indeed sound like very interesting and promising ideas but Eliza was out of her depth when it came to such areas. That being said perhaps with the right help and research she could use what she had learned here to develop a marketable product and beat the other two to the Ryken facet of the trade.

Then again, such an undertaking was likely far too laborious at this stage. Still, it was an idea and food for thought. [Business Expert].

She then addressed Regula with a courteous nod. "Thank you for your hospitality, Lady Caelia. I must take my leave now, but I look forward to hearing more about the developments in your barony. Perhaps we will meet again soon, under similarly pleasant circumstances."

With that, Eliza gave a polite curtsy, ensuring her departure was graceful and respectful. "Good day to you all," she said, turning to leave the forge area, allowing Lady Caelia to continue her discussions with Eriedeth and Julius.

Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Last edited:
Kiyo
Kiyo continued to watch Noelle’s performance, letting his tail gently sway to the rhythm. The music took him back to his childhood when his mother would play the harp to help him fall asleep because he suffered from constant nightmares and visions that continue to plague him to the current day.

The music soothed his mind and made him feel like he was free from all-worldly troubles. Aedrianna’s voice suddenly snapped him back to reality like a rubber band. “uh?! W-ha?” He stuttered, remembering where he was. He shook his head a little and rubbed his eyes while blushing, hoping no one saw him acting weird.

After that, he returned to the well and gave a couple of glances back to Noelle. “That girl is very good at playing the harp…is she your friend, Aedrianna?"

Interactions: Moonberry Moonberry

Mentions: Tellussoil Tellussoil

Last edited:
🐿️𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚙 🐿️

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
IMG_0379.png
“Greatest Artisans of all time… if we became that it would be a dream come true…”

Eriedeth mentioned. She takes out the blueprints and points to a pair of propeller working blades.

“These are turbines. They are connected to what is called a Rotor. However, these are just the prototypes still much to alter before we make the finalized version.”

After Caelia mentioned the need for a bigger water source. Eriedeth thought about it.

“Seems like multiple ways to solve that issue. Which could involve the construction of a dam and reservoir… another alternative is a system of pipelines that distributes water from household to household…building to building..”

Unfortunately, they didn’t have the skills or material for that yet. But she knew she would intend to pick those up. She had to.

“Might be a bit, but there are certain solutions we could offer. It might take some time to get what we need for it, but we can update you via letters and send over some blueprints when we have the chance to make those and see what fits the needs of the barony best.”

Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf – No specific goals given. \ Earn food. \ Get a dress.
Aedrianna Moonberry MoonberryFind stationary. Hair dye pigment networking. Get Soreiel new clothing.

Stonewall
4oPdwf3.jpg

Silvia Tebrick
AJoxiQR.jpg

“She's indeed rather amazing.” Silvia would reply without missing a beat. They are just as fluffy? It's only one of them. It's just so fluffy that you'd assume there's more than one.” She stated with some pride in her voice. “As for what colour... Perhaps you two could help me get the baroness to decide.” She nodded to herself.

“Excellent!” She called out upon Aedrianna's acceptance. Perhaps a tad too enthusiastic, but the fact she had ulterior motives was becoming more and more clear by the sentence. “I believe milady is still at the forge, but we can go see her there and wait for when she's ready, if you don't mind.” She replied. “In the meantime, might I ask, what made you come up with such an interesting product?”

=====​

Eliza Uasal Uasal – Enjoy the fair. \ Make some deals.

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Forge.

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Granblue Fantasy Wiki

She'd turn to face Eliza, upon recalling the latter was still there. Having gotten a bit lost in the enthusiasm shared by Eriedeth and Julius. “Of course, thank you for your visit. It's been wonderful. If you want, you could come again for some tea, perhaps? Or to see the sights. There's some gorgeous natural areas nearby!” She still wasn't sure if Eliza not wanting them to act like they knew each-other on an official meeting was a hidden insult or not, but she'd not let it discourage her from being nice and wishing to meet again. With some Baroness' Charm and being [Well-Meaning], [Gregarious], [Earnest] and [Amiable], she hoped she'd at least made a good enough impression to hopefully welcome her back one day. For now, she'd wave Eliza goodbye, before turning back to Julius and Eriedeth.

Looking over Eriedeth's blueprints, she'd pay close attention. “If you made these out of mithril, I wonder if they could be enchanted to convert the mechanical movement of these blades without the need for so many complex mechanisms...” She mumbled, trying to make sense of it al,l but not really being able to do so.

She shook her head at Eriedeth's mention. “I debated a dam, but we'd need enough rainfall to gather in one stream. Right now, it streams off and soaks into the marshes, soil or evaporates.” The next bit remembered her of something. The Romans had such a system as well, from what she'd learned in her past life's history. Although they did all go crazy from it, didn't they? “A system of pipelines wouldn't increase the water we have available and I fear the luxury of people having it in their own homes might only make them use more of it. Unless we used pipelines all the way to the river in Morbella barony and found a way to force the water through them.”

That said, she didn't want to encourage them too much. “Ah, don't woryr. The reason I haven't gotten anything done for it yet is due to how complex the issue is. If it was easy, I'd have fixed it already, so I don't expect you to have an immediate plan for it. All I'm saying is that, if you want it, there is work for you here in the future.”

Aedrianna Moonberry MoonberryFind stationary. Hair dye pigment networking. Get Soreiel new clothing.

As they were debating it, Silvia would finish up leading Aedrianna (and all in her gang that'd follow along) to the forge as well, where they'd see Gobán and his daughter Aileen at work, whilst Regula was looking over some blueprints with Eriedeth and Julius in the background.

Stonewall
4oPdwf3.jpg

Silvia Tebrick
AJoxiQR.jpg

“She's indeed rather amazing.” Silvia would reply without missing a beat. They are just as fluffy? It's only one of them. It's just so fluffy that you'd assume there's more than one.” She stated with some pride in her voice. “As for what colour... Perhaps you two could help me get the baroness to decide.” She nodded to herself.

“Excellent!” She called out upon Aedrianna's acceptance. Perhaps a tad too enthusiastic, but the fact she had ulterior motives was becoming more and more clear by the sentence. “I believe milady is still at the forge, but we can go see her there and wait for when she's ready, if you don't mind.” She replied. “In the meantime, might I ask, what made you come up with such an interesting product?”

=====​

Eliza Uasal Uasal – Enjoy the fair. \ Make some deals.

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Granblue Fantasy Wiki

She'd turn to face Eliza, upon recalling the latter was still there. Having gotten a bit lost in the enthusiasm shared by Eriedeth and Julius. “Of course, thank you for your visit. It's been wonderful. If you want, you could come again for some tea, perhaps? Or to see the sights. There's some gorgeous natural areas nearby!” She still wasn't sure if Eliza not wanting them to act like they knew each-other on an official meeting was a hidden insult or not, but she'd not let it discourage her from being nice and wishing to meet again. With some Baroness' Charm and being [Well-Meaning], [Gregarious], [Earnest] and [Amiable], she hoped she'd at least made a good enough impression to hopefully welcome her back one day. For now, she'd wave Eliza goodbye, before turning back to Julius and Eriedeth.

Looking over Eriedeth's blueprints, she'd pay close attention. “If you made these out of mithril, I wonder if they could be enchanted to convert the mechanical movement of these blades without the need for so many complex mechanisms...” She mumbled, trying to make sense of it al,l but not really being able to do so.

She shook her head at Eriedeth's mention. “I debated a dam, but we'd need enough rainfall to gather in one stream. Right now, it streams off and soaks into the marshes, soil or evaporates.” The next bit remembered her of something. The Romans had such a system as well, from what she'd learned in her past life's history. Although they did all go crazy from it, didn't they? “A system of pipelines wouldn't increase the water we have available and I fear the luxury of people having it in their own homes might only make them use more of it. Unless we used pipelines all the way to the river in Morbella barony and found a way to force the water through them.”

That said, she didn't want to encourage them too much. “Ah, don't woryr. The reason I haven't gotten anything done for it yet is due to how complex the issue is. If it was easy, I'd have fixed it already, so I don't expect you to have an immediate plan for it. All I'm saying is that, if you want it, there is work for you here in the future.”

As they were debating it, Silvia would finish up leading Aedrianna (and all in her gang that'd follow along) to the forge as well, where they'd see Gobán and his daughter Aileen at work, whilst Regula was looking over some blueprints with Eriedeth and Julius in the background.

(Makes sense, since Silvia looks rather close to Akagi from Azur lane)

“Might I suggest maybe a hint of bright red to contrast against your brown fur, but I don’t think I’m experienced enough, perhaps Aedrianna has a different idea” Soreiel replied and then added “yes your tail is fluffy to appear as more, but I think if I were to fuse my tails together I could reach the same fluffiness” she chuckled

Teuihua

Languages: “Common” “+Mict+” “%Analog%”
Mention: Elvario Elvario

“Thank you, you’ve been very kind to me just as your daughter has, I do truly appreciate that.” Teuihua spoke back warmly in tone.

“I come from a time and place where I do not expect kindness, orders most of the time which were not harsh were fine enough for me, but ever since I’ve come here, It feels like there are others who care a bit more and it is a welcome surprise.”

“It would be nice if Zeouli could learn some of the common language, I am uncertain what the best course of action is there, but she certainly seemed interested, and it would allow her to communicate better with people at events like these no doubt.”

“At that, your daughter has become very good at speaking my native language, which I can not say I was expecting, It must not be the most easy language to acquire being so different from the current ones I’ve heard.”
The construct continued to be on guard.

Kiyo
A part of Kiyo wanted to grab onto both Silvia’s and Soreiel’s tails and bury in his face in the fluffiness, but he knew that would be highly inappropriate. “Soreiel, you said you were helped to freedom by Andrianna?” He asked again, thinking she hadn’t heard the first time. He hoped it wasn’t too rude to probe into her past, but he couldn’t help but be curious.

Mentions: Elvario Elvario

A part of Kiyo wanted to grab onto both Silvia’s and Soreiel’s tails and bury in his face in the fluffiness, but he knew that would be highly inappropriate. “Soreiel, you said you were helped to freedom by Andrianna?” He asked again, thinking she hadn’t heard the first time. He hoped it wasn’t too rude to probe into her past, but he couldn’t help but be curious.

Mentions: Elvario Elvario

“Indeed, she has been one of the few that helped me achieve proper freedom from my former master” she replied “however I do still wish the republic allowed me to take my revenge upon him” she sighed

Titles:
[Isekai Mundane], [Expert Tinkerer], [Technological Eccentric], [Ally of Lykra, the Champion]

Elvario Elvario

After getting his business wrapped up back in Widersia, with the curious group of inventors he had met (or better said, barged into their workshop), Erich had heard that they had plans in going to an ongoing fair that was happening in Ryke. Having to catch up with his mentor first in Ryken, the young tinkerer made all the travel towards Stonewall.

Arriving from the southern entrance, which led towards Kirkwall, his hazel eyes began scanning the barony. The tinkerer usually didn't have much time for leisure, so that was quite the unique experience. Only time would tell if he was able to actually decompress from work. Seeing all the bustle that was happening in the place, he walked around, with firms steps. Stopping right outside the tavern and, with no tesla coils in sight, he started to scan the area to find both Eriedeth and Julius.

Kiyo
Kiyo's ears flatten on his head. “Revenge?” He didn’t understand why she would want such a thing. “ Wanting revenge corrupts the body and spirit.” He said with a clear sign of concern in his eyes. “Though some things can’t be forgiven” He admitted, looking away.

Kiyo's ears flatten on his head. “Revenge?” He didn’t understand why she would want such a thing. “ Wanting revenge corrupts the body and spirit.” He said with a clear sign of concern in his eyes. “Though some things can’t be forgiven” He admitted, looking away.

“So are you telling me that if you were enslaved to a cruel master your entire life, and he treated you poorly, you wouldn’t want revenge the first chance you got?” She asked looking at Kiyo curiously

Aiden nodded in agreement with Gwenith, though his tone remained light and friendly. "Mad Maw, Gwenith has a point. It's important to respect the effort and resources that go into making these products. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but let's make sure we do things the right way."

He then turned to Mad Maw with a smile. "How about this? I'll give you a small jar of honey on the house as a sample, and if you like it, you can come back and buy more. Sound good?"

Turning his attention back to Teuihua, Aiden responded to his questions about the honeys. "Both the lavender and wildflower honeys are excellent choices for gifts. Lavender honey has a soothing, calming flavor that pairs wonderfully with teas, especially those that are floral or herbal. It's great for relaxing before bed or when you need a moment of calm."

He paused to consider. "Wildflower honey, on the other hand, has a more robust and varied flavor, as it's made from the nectar of many different flowers. It adds a unique sweetness to teas and is also fantastic in baking or as a topping for toast or yogurt. As for storage, keep both honeys in a cool, dark place. They have a long shelf life and don't spoil, but you might see them crystallize over time, which is natural. Just place the jar in warm water to re-liquefy it."

Aiden then addressed Rosalia's specific interests. "For the forest herbs honey, it's made from a blend of wild herbs and has an earthy, slightly minty flavor. It's wonderful for boosting immunity and aiding digestion. I do have honeycombs available, and honey infused with lavender, cinnamon, and citrus. Each one offers a unique twist and can enhance the natural sweetness of the honey."

Regarding the extraordinarily sweet honey Rosalia mentioned, Aiden thought for a moment. "It sounds like you might be talking about acacia honey. It's very light, sweet, and a small amount goes a long way. Unfortunately, I don't have acacia honey today, but I'll look into acquiring some for the future."

Kiyo
Kiyo paused for a moment while looking down at the ground. The idea of slavery was alien to him and he couldn't even try to imagine what Soreiel went through. He became conflicted in his mind, his brother and sister without hesitation would agree with Soreiel, but Kiyo was different. He believed that there was always a way to avoid bloodshed.

After a moment, he returned his gaze to Soreiel and looked her directly into her blue eyes. “Would harming this person truly bring you peace?” He said, grasping his staff tightly.

Julius Atreus Astolgia
VWHFI5WSqgXLLsM9Qf5PPGl-xyZlfaq8eibaYsMeXapOsmLetc1aoy8jdDgt944ZqaqNkgJjGB3-iKs-TnA37Z98YUYND1adpLsKZlSKpNFHRrfAAKM22fX1wFcmRi_9d-mXxPTxfL_Q_7K0ZJMlLAg

Titles: Mundan Human, Novice Tinkerer
Character Sheet
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry Rcticwolf Rcticwolf FantasyCat FantasyCat Elias Wren Elias Wren Elvario Elvario DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Julius became starry eyed at the mention of an enchanted magical hammer, his composure nearly breaking entirely as the inner child surfaced.

“Perhaps one day I may get the chance to see this tool” Julius thought to himself, daydreaming about what the hammer was capable of. When Lady Caelia Accepted their offer, the astoliga man would reach into his bag. He was also quite pleased to be able to make the Baroness chuckle and laugh. Being logically adept enough to check all her boxes was important, however business is a social activity, none of that would matter if he couldn’t come off as a likable person.

“Oddly enough the hammer takes on the similarity of a hammer.” While he rummaged through his bag. Eliza would take the chance to depart.

“I appreciate your kind words Miss Eliza, I wish you the best in your studies in return.” Julius would nod his head in return courteously. Eliza gave off the impression of being an important figure, her etiquette and manner of speaking rather refined. Couple this with her attendance at the Royal Logia Academy. Whom her family name was would remain a mystery though.

After finding the correct schematic Julius would hand the blueprint over the baroness to look over.

dHZLY6eOSAOh5HqzvpVaoRdKaEyb2CBAg1QmavPSa-yDtGvZAAgSCHesyUc4BN7uQJMPOIixPpP9t65pD5DZmog2uefJLPrrS_QZLmrimLPuKsOSmxvwp0vhUyoeF82SokMKfgqsAdMAI_G1oz1soT8

“The group I had in mind for this tool would be particular Widersian Adventurers. It would double as a close quarters weapon with long range combat capabilities. The head of the hammer can open up to shoot blasts of condensed mana at foes as well with the catalyst embedded inside. Miners are another group I thought about while I worked on the Hammer. Efficiency and labor were my main concerns. After adequate testing by myself I hope to possibly reduce the size to a handheld model capable of the same things.” Julius smiled eagerly, he was quite enthusiastic to get the opinion of the Baroness

The topic of assisting with the water problem seemed difficult, the long term solution would be to create an aqueduct. “Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have a current fix for the problem. However as the future greatest Artisans, I couldn’t possibly turn down a direct request from Lady Caelia herself. Im prideful to a fault when it comes to my dreams. We are currently in the process of registering our company, once that is complete then I can direct my attention towards exploring a solution for your barony.” Julius spoke with strong conviction in his words, he was certain there was a way to deliver large amounts of water to the Caelia Barony. The lack of Funds and resources that the Tinkers Triage possessed was a limiting factor in their creative factor. A problem that would have to be solved if they were to gain notoriety.

From the distance he would notice the group he had met at the Keg not long ago walking towards their direction. It was quite easy for Julius to see since possessed above average height for a human, also their group was rather distinctive nonetheless. However this would be a problem if he did not take initiative, after all he did make the young woman from earlier pretty upset with his blunt question. Julius would look towards Aedrianna and flash her a wink before raising his hand up high and waving their group down.

“Look Eriedeth, it’s that nice woman from earlier who possessed interesting tonics and Elixirs.”

🐿️𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚙 🐿️

Moonberry Moonberry

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
IMG_0379.png
Eriedeth nods to Regula’s reply. It would be quite a difficult task, but not impossible. Eriedeth nods with Julius.

We are still willing to help. After our company is properly registered we’ll both begin planning a solution to this problem for your Barony, and keep in contact with you as required and needed. While it’s true we likely won’t have the right solution, we do intend to search for one. We appreciate your offer and are most willing to work with you in the future, Lady Caelia.”

Eriedeth turned her head when Julius called out. Seeing them again, she says.

“Oh hey, it is them.”

She wasn’t expecting to see them again so soon. Although she was confused about why he was waving them down or trying to. And while it would be nice to talk to them again, she did wonder if Lady Caelia was okay with that?

Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece – Guard Rosalia.
Aiden Naythophyl NaythophylSell Honey

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Stonewall – Tea Stall.
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg
(Please ignore weapons.))

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

She was a bit surprised when Teuihua thanked her. “Of course, it's only natural. That fact you're pleasant to have around makes it a lot easier to be nice as well.”

The next bit put some thing in context. “Hmmm. Yes, I guess a lot of people would still treat Constructs differently than others, even today. Although, well, our family has a history in being treated differently to a point that we'd like to try treat everyone equally ourselves.”

She chuckled at the mention of Regula. “I have no clue where she got it from, but she started learning languages like it was second-nature. I'm already happy to speak some modest Sylvan and a few words of Beastial.” After a bit of pondering, she'd pose a question “Would you want to learn other languages?”

She listened attentively when Aiden gave her more information on the honey. “Minty? Oh, that sounds lovely. I'd like a jar of it, please. Oh, also some honeycomb. It's been so long since I've had it... I wonder if it tastes like how I remember.” Upon the mention of infused honeys, she'd nod. “Could I perhaps try the cinnamon and citrus ones?”

A bit of disappointment was shown when he mentioned he didn't have acacia honey, but it quickly faded. “That's a shame. It used to be my mother's favourite and I wanted to have my daughter try some. So if you're ever in the area again after finding it, do feel free to visit the Keep. Just tell them to go find Rosalia and I'll ensure they let you in.”

=====​

Erich Maxxob Maxxob – No specific goals given.

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall

Silvia Tebrick
AJoxiQR.jpg

“Perhaps.” She'd reply to Soreiel, though she shook her head. “Either way, I'd rather help you convince me to have milady baroness decide upon the colour.” The mention of reaching the same fluffiness, made her tilt her head a bit. “I was not aware such things were possible, could you show me?”

The talk between Kiyo and Soreiel made her ears twitch with some level of curiosity. “In my experience, it's easier to move on and find a better one.” She stated, when Soreiel mentioned the question of wanting revenge. She knew better than to go further than that, however, as she could understand the sentiment to some degree.

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Granblue Fantasy Wiki

Erich would presumably be able to figure out how to find his way to the most artisan-like activity and find Julius and Eriedeth there, either by asking some of the other fairgoers or by wandering long enough and following the sounds of blacksmithing.
“A catalyst, I see.” She clicked her tongue. “A mithril, enchanted one, should be able to do all that and more...” She wasn't sure how these blueprints were meant to work. “Although, having had a battle inside a mine before, I can tell you that long range isn't all that important. Narrow, underground passages with lots of curves, rocks and things in the way, as well as danger of collapse, doesn't go well together with range. Perhaps something more of a shield or blade of condenses mana might be more useful to miners in a pinch.” She offered some ideas, as she was clearly into the idea of a tool/weapon like this.

She laughed. Being [Prideful] herself she couldn't blame him. “Don't let your [Pride] come before the fall, it'd be a waste. Live up to it and you should have a bright future.” She stated, a tad more serious after her earlier laughter. “Should you come up with a good enough idea, I'll be able to provide the connections and resources needed to execute it.”

“If you want to see some fancy tool...” She smiled, as she took out her [Hextech Gun]. “You've shown me yours, I'll shown you mine.” She told him with a wink and a bit of Baroness' Charm thrown in for good measure (react to that how you wish). She'd take the [Hextech Gun] out of her Pocket Dimension] and put it on the table, ensuring the many enchantments on it were on display for Julius.

Baroness' Charm B – Character Grade B, Appraisal B, [Baroness of Caelia] title, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Energised B – Using her position as a baroness and her social prowess, Regula attempts to charm someone into being more agreeable. - Grade Be – 3 Post Cooldown.

A self-made mithril weapon crafted to fully utilise Enchantment Magic. The accumulation of her craft as a blacksmith and enchanter.
  • Core 1
  • Magic B (Enchanter)
    Character has become aware of the mana in their body and can now learn to channel it. May be combined with other skills to create magical spells and abilities. Required to cast spells. Requires Catalyst item. This skill must be higher than any of the other magical skills acquired to enhance a spells effects. Ex: Duration, Targets, Area, Range, etc. May be used by itself to create mana abilities with the following restrictions: 1 target | 5ft range | immediate area | 1 post duration | 1 target
    Spell effect skills like the ones listed already may increase or relax the above restrictions.

Core 2
  • Energised B (Enchanter)
    Only applies to abilities of equal or lesser rank. Reduce post cooldown of abilities by 1

Core 3
  • Magic Range C (Enchanter)
    Character has found a way to make their magic affect targets farther away.
    • Magic Range F - 30ft away – 9 metres
    • Magic Range E - 100ft away – 30 metres
    • Magic Range D - 1000ft away – 304 metres
    • Magic Range C - 1 mile away – 1.6 kilometres
  • Undetected [Hearing] F (Enchanter – 7 points)
    Character can cloak themselves through some means to become undetectable by a sense. Each rank of skill allows an additional sense to hide from as well as overall effectiveness of the presence suppression. Common senses: Vision, Touch, Smell, Hear, Taste. Aside from common human senses, you can also choose special super and 6th senses options. It should be noted that although the skill makes someone undetectable by the sense chosen, it does not actually erase the character's parts like turning into a ghost or vapor might. A character that cannot be touched can't walk through walls with that skill alone. Sonar and Infrared are 2 examples of senses that may reveal an undetectable character despite their blocks to various senses.

Core 4
  • Magic Targets C (Enchanter)
    Character can select extra targets to hit or spare for your spell.
    • Magic Targets F - up to 5 targets simultaneously
    • Magic Targets E - up to 10 targets simultaneously
    • Magic Targets D - up to 25 targets simultaneously
    • Magic Targets C - up to 50 targets simultaneously
  • Penetrating F (Enchanter)
    Can ignore grades of an item when said item is used to defend. F - 1 grade, E - 2 grade, D - 3 grade, C - 4 grade, B - 5 grade, A - 6 grade, S ???.

Core 5
  • Homing D (requires ranged skill) - (Enchanter)
    Tech fires projectile or energy burst than can track and follow target. If it still misses, the attack persists briefly and tries one more time before fading/missing again. Amount of attempts after missing is increased by 1 per grade of tech core. F = 1 time | E = 2 times | D = 3 times
  • Accurate F (Enchanter)
    The technique makes it so the target's speed is treated as though it were reduced by 1 letter grade. Amount reduces increases by 1 grade each time technique is upgraded.
  • Multidimensional F (Enchanter)
    Somehow your attack defies the boundaries of reality allowing attacks to be capable of hitting ghosts, vapors, energies, and other nearly invulnerable targets and hurt them just as effectively as normal attacks.

• Hextech Gunfire B – Magic B, Energised B, Magic Range C, Undetected [Hearing F], Magic Range C, Penetrating F, Magic Targets C, Homing D, Accurate F, Multidimensional F – Character fires their Hextech Gun; 1 mile away – 1.6 kilometres, without sound, 50 targets, ignoring 1 grade of item defence, homing 3 times, treating speed 1 grade lower, defying boundaries of reality. - Grade B Energised – 3 Post Cooldown.
  • Hextech Gunfire C – Magic C, Energised C, Magic Range D, Undetected [Hearing F], Magic Range D, Penetrating F, Magic Targets C, Homing D, Accurate F, Multidimensional F – Character fires their Hextech Gun; 1000ft away – 304 metres , without sound, 25 targets, ignoring 1 grade of item defence, homing 3 times, treating speed 1 grade lower, defying boundaries of reality. - Grade C Energised – 2 Post Cooldown.
  • Hextech Gunfire D – Magic D, Energised D, Magic Range E, Undetected [Hearing F], Magic Range E, Penetrating F, Magic Targets E, Homing E, Accurate F, Multidimensional F – Character fires their Hextech Gun; 100ft away – 30 metres, without sound, 10 targets, ignoring 1 grade of item defence, homing 2 times, treating speed 1 grade lower, defying boundaries of reality. - Grade D Energised – 1 Post Cooldown.
  • Hextech Gunfire E – Magic E, Energised E Magic Range F, Undetected [Hearing F], Magic Range F, Penetrating F, Magic Targets F, Homing F, Accurate F, Multidimensional F – Character fires their Hextech Gun; 30ft away – 9 metres, without sound, 5 targets, ignoring 1 grade of item defence, homing 1 time, treating speed 1 grade lower, defying boundaries of reality. - Grade E Energised – 0 Post Cooldown.
  • Hextech Gunfodder F – Magic F, Energised F, Undetected [Hearing F] – Character fires fodder from their Hextech Gun; without sound - Grade F Energised – 0 Post Cooldown.

She turned to Eriedeth next. “If you need help registering things in Ryke, I could see if I can use my contacts with the Merchant's guild. Especially if you're eventually going to be working on projects in the barony.” She nodded of the promise of looking for a solution. “My last lead was using magic to create water, so if you wish to start somewhere new, that might be an interesting option. That said, it would rely upon resources not native to the barony and thus create a dependency I'm not eager to have.”

Upon Eriedeth and Julius both turning towards Aedrianna and friends, Regula would turn as well, spotting Silvia with them. “Is there anything I can help you with?” She asked, unsure of the matter at hand. Silvia, however, would just wait for Aedrianna to speak up first.

Aedrianna Belmonte

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
60b74c7a-612d-46fe-bba5-2873e9ca6658.webp
Aedrianna smiled at Kiyo, nodding to his question as she started to follow behind Sylvia. "Oh yes! Noelle helped me find a special flower I needed for a specific recipe. And she was with us when Sorieiel's horrid old master tried to take her away, and we faced him together. I'd like to think we're friends. One day I hope I'll be able to sing on stage with her!" She gave a dreamy sigh as they entered the blacksmith's shop. The heat of the forge hit her like a wave, and she could already feel sweat dripping from her chin. She had to make a pitch here?

Her eyes rested on the red-haired miscreant who winked at her. She felt her hackles rising. Was he flirting with her? Didn't he just accuse her of being fake? How do you deal with this kind of situation? She didn't have time to get worked up over empty compliments. Instead, she turned her attention to the woman with silver hair and wings, feeling thrown back by the regal aura she emitted. Clearing her throat and giving a deep curtsy, she spoke with her head bowed.

"My Lady, it is an honor to be considered for an audience. Sylvia here saw some of the products that my family intends to make commonplace in every household." When she finished speaking, she stood up and motioned toward Sorieiel's many tails, Kiyo's green-tipped tail, and Ariko behind her with the red tips.

"My family dabbles in a great many herbal and alchemical productions. But this product in particular is something I'm hoping will catch on. If I may..." She reached into her bag to pull out the jars of pigment powder and bowls. "Through a careful process of curing, drying, and crushing, we have created a powder that can be mixed with water and applied to hair or fur. Leave it on for a little while and rinse, and you have yourself some temporary bright colors for festivities. If you are interested, my lady, I'd be more than happy to show you the process."

She smiled at Regula, managing to feign a polite smile at Julius, and an easier smile at Eriedeth.

1715577960579-png.1162179

Mad Maw
Mad Maw listened to Gwen and Aiden, pouting momentarily before she beamed again; nodding toward the sample and setting more coins down. She wasn't exactly sure what the rate was, but she just put a good pile down. Regula inadvertently paying for it since this was meant to go toward her tavern meal. She rocked back and forth, enamored by the jar Aiden had given her. A beat of red flush across her muzzle.

"Thank you for the understanding, I always intend to pay...I just get excited. It'd be foolish to come to a place of fun like this and try and ruin it. Thanks for the Honey, and thanks for the advice..uh..miss lady" Mad Maw not picking up on her name, but Gwen was very helpful regardless.

"I'd love for us to meet again Aiden, you are the nicest person I've met, and I hope me being a fool and a friend aren't mutually exclusive" She said, waving to the rest of them as she made a dramatic exit; from the awkward end to that conversation, and from the fair itself. Mad Maw making sure to wave goodbye to the guard that let her in, handing him the jar of honey Aiden gave her as she left.

"
This is for you, honey for you and goodbyes for me..ohp, Gunhilde is infectious isn't she? very infectious. Goodbye!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back