• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Stonewall Town] (Caelia Barony) All's Fair in this Fair Fair.

Noelle Nichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With: Elvario Elvario |
abilities: -
Language: "Common" ~ <"Beastial">
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noelle smiled at Saffron when she offered to help her find her friends. "Thank you miss. But I don't think I need your help finding my friends. I got Hiruq Here. He will guide me back to them" She said politely. She felt bad she couldn’t take Saffron up on her offer as she asked it. But she was right. If Hiuq was here, Aedri and the others couldn’t be too far away.

Noelle’s eyes lit up with excitement when Safron pointed her to where the performances were. "Thank you Thank you thank you Safron'' She said bowing before Saffron. Noelle chuckled when she heard Hiruq’s confused whimper. "Don’t worry boy. I promise it won't take long. And then we can find Aedriana" She said to the wolf-dog with a smile. Although there was no telling how long she would be out performing there as the mermaid is no stranger to losing her sense of time when she is in performance mode and enjoying herself.
"Oh of course. I would love it if you came along. I could always use more fans to listen to me" Noelle told Saffron with a slight mischievous undertone when the lady asked if Noelle minded her tagging along to see her performance. With that all said and done Noelle moved towards the performance area in the town centre. She was ready to get this show on the road!

When she arrived at the performance area Noelle was amazed by all the performers around. Seeing this made her even more excited to perform herself. Noelle found a good spot to perform. She pulled out her lute and took a deep breath. "Okay, Noelle… you can do it" she calmed herself. "GOOD DAY PEOPLE!! I’M NOELLE NICHI AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY MY MUSIC" She announced before she started to play a happy song on her Lute [Performance E]. Noelle was smiling all the way while she was playing. Enjoying every minute of it. No matter what was to come. No one will take this feeling away from her now.

Teuihua

Languages: “Common” “+Mict+” “%Analog%”
Mentions: Naythophyl Naythophyl FantasyCat FantasyCat Elvario Elvario

It was reasonable she found his process peculiar, it was far from typical for an organic. Teuihua nodded at Rosalia’s response as far as positions opening up, since she confirmed what he had believed previously, Hopefully the correct people would get into where they needed to be. “Simply put, Tepokichtli was known to be the Mictlantecuhtlian god of constructs and everything related to creating them. It is believed that Tepokichtli may have been the very first construct since the beginning of time itself at one point before ascending to a divine status.”

Teuihua would nod, “Thank you kindly.” He would also give a friendly wave farewell after Rosalia did, following her diligently to the honey stand.

Teuihua nodded to Kiyo upon arrival. “I am Teuihua you may refer to me as such.” He spoke simply. He then looked to Aiden. “Hello Aiden, I too am interested in your honey. I would like to purchase two as potential gifts, however I am uncertain what the best course of action would be, so any information about your thoughts would be helpful.” While he was intrigued by the different kinds of honey, he really had no idea where to start with there being different varieties. As indeed Teuihua did still have a good deal of wealth from helping out at Yemaya at his disposal so he could certainly buy some. During this process he stayed on guard near Rosalia still, threat assessing the new environment.

🐿️𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚙 🐿️

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, [𝚁𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙵]
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense Moonberry Moonberry

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
IMG_0379.png
Eriedeth responds to Amika
“They are not alchemic ingredients, just chemicals. The ones I listed aren’t a good thing for you to breathe in….hmmm if the Baroness is interested in artisan stuff? I might have to go check that out.”

Eriedeth would feel bad though about leaving Aedriana in the dark like that. She seems like a good potential connection, and what is best then to have connections from other places than Widersia? It might be easier to branch out across the continent that is the home of everyone in this world. Eriedeth talks to Aedriana.

“I hope you do not mind if I see you talking to this baroness? Or try to. Maybe we can discuss business over letters?”

She inquires, grabbing Julius’s arm.

“I’ll either see you later or send you a letter later! It was a pleasure to meet you! Maybe you should visit Widersia when you get the chance as well!”

She says, dragging Julius around looking for the Baroness.

Last edited:
Aedrianna Belmonte

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Aedrianna glanced at Amika and then back to Eriedeth. Not that she was trying to eaves drop in the slightest. She smiled politely and gave a small curtsy to Eriedeth.
f5ada597-37b7-465a-9eff-a2b282328284.webp
"I would not mind in the least if we were to see each other again, whilst meeting with the Baroness. Should either of us be granted an audience. Although I do hope we can meet again on friendlier terms." With those words she turned her ice blue gaze directly on Julius, her smile held firm. Eventually though her thoughts shifted to Hiruq, Noelle,and Brandy, who had been gone too long, and Sorieiel, who had already taken off after the cat boy who'd still not given them his name. She turned, touching her fingertips to the back of Ariko's hand, and looked up to meet his eyes. "If it's quite alright with you, Mister Ariko, I think I would like to find my friends and begin preparations for our return trip. Would you be kind enough to accompany me in finding them?"

She gave a polite curtsy to Eriedeth and Julius as they prepared to leave the Keg. "It was a pleasure making your acquaintance, Miss Eriedeth, Mister Julius. Good luck, and may the gods bless your ventures." Without hesitation, she turned back to Ariko, gathering her things and packing them efficiently. "If you would like, we can discuss a payment for you as hired protection for the journey. I'm afraid I'm not much of a fighter myself."

She started toward the exit, glancing over her shoulder to see whether Ariko was following her. She figured he would either follow of his own accord or he wouldn't.

Once outside, she scanned the area, her eyes darting through the crowd to try and spot Sorieiel. The bustling fair was alive with colors and sounds, making it difficult to focus. She sighed softly, feeling a mixture of urgency and worry. Spotting a familiar figure, she started heading in the direction she thought she saw Sorieiel, her steps quick and purposeful.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Last edited:
Kiyo
felinegod_18_year_old_nekoboy_with_green_cat_eyes_black_hair_an_c154fd9e-1a2e-434c-9ee1-e9ec1c...png
Kiyo could not see anything he recognised when examining Teuihua. He was very curious as to what he was, how his body worked and whether he was a living being. His mouth opened to ask him directly, but he did not want to accidentally insult the large construct so he remained silent, for now.

After finishing his cup of tea Kiyo placed the cup down and gave a big smile to Gwenith. “That tea was delicious, I feel a lot calmer now. I will buy lots of your tea and Aiden’s honey when I get some coins!” He said cheerfully, clearly more at ease now.

In his peripheral vision, he saw the dyed tip of his tail as it gently swayed back and forth, reminding him of the need to rinse it off with water. “Oh! I need to head back. I don’t want my new friends to think I ran away! It was nice to meet you both” He spoke quickly while giving Gwenith and Aiden quick bows.

He spun around and began to swiftly walk through the crowds towards the Keg. On his way, he saw the many-tailed woman. He decided to follow her to see where she was going.

Interactions: Elvario Elvario Naythophyl Naythophyl

Mentions: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Aiden turned to Teuihua with a friendly nod. “Hello, Teuihua. I’d be delighted to help you choose some honey. Since you’re looking for gifts, I’d suggest selecting a variety that showcases different flavors and benefits.”

He smiled at Teuihua. “I recommend getting one jar of lavender honey and one of wildflower honey. This way, you can give gifts that are not only delicious but also beneficial in different ways. Of course, if you have any specific preferences for the recipients, let me know, and I can tailor my recommendation further.”

Last edited:

1717764518221.png
Goal: To enjoy the fair and do some business
Active Titles: Native, Intermediate Variant, Expert Businesswoman, Expert Artist, Youngest Daughter of Duchess Brysta, Wanted by the Anti-Royal Faction of Ryke

Eliza's expression softened as she spoke of her own experiences. "I am currently attending the Royal Logia Academy," she began, her voice tinged with pride. "It has been an enriching experience, both academically and socially. The academy is a center of learning, innovation, and cultural exchange. Students from various backgrounds come together, bringing different perspectives and ideas. The faculty members are often esteemed scholars and practitioners in their fields, providing a wealth of knowledge and mentorship."

She paused, reflecting on her time at the academy. "The curriculum is rigorous, covering a broad range of subjects. There are lectures, hands-on training, and numerous opportunities for research and experimentation. Beyond academics, the academy also emphasizes character development and leadership skills. We are encouraged to think critically, solve problems creatively, and work collaboratively."

Eliza smiled, her eyes sparkling with the memory. "It is a place where lifelong friendships are forged, and many of us leave with a strong sense of purpose and responsibility. The experience shapes not only our minds but also our values and aspirations.". It was also a political and economic battlefield but Eliza elected not to mention such and sour the mood.

She turned her attention back to Regula. "I believe that providing such opportunities for the young talents in your barony could yield incredible benefits. If they see the potential to make a difference here, they will be more likely to return and contribute to the prosperity of their homeland. Creating an environment where they can apply their knowledge and skills meaningfully will be key."

Eliza's gaze wandered over the forge, taking in the industrious atmosphere. "It's clear that you have already laid a strong foundation. With your vision and leadership, I'm confident that your barony will continue to thrive and attract even more exceptional talent."

Pausing for a second Eliza elected to change the topic "By the way Baroness Caelia, I must make it clear that my being here is purely personal. I have not come to visit your barony in any official capacity and so you need not worry about accompanying me for the remainder of the day, nor of offering me bed and board. In fact, should we meet at a ball in the future, it would likely be best to treat me as a stranger. Optically that is."

Elvario Elvario

Ariko Balba
1000001770.jpg

The Keg - Aedrianna

Ariko calmed when he felt the touch of Aedrianna on the back of his hand, looking to her before unclenching his fists and taking a step back. “ Lucky for you, chump.” he watched the rest of the conversation play out before him before following Aedrianna out of the building and into the crowd after her friend, keeping a close distance and looking around for threats.

The town guards seemed to have this place pretty tame so Ariko relaxed as he stood next to Aedrianna, waiting for her to make the next move. “What's the plan boss?” He Felt it was only right to refer to her as the boss, since he would be traveling as her protection from here on out.

Moonberry Moonberry

Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece – Guard Rosalia.
Kiyo FantasyCat FantasyCat – No specific goal given. / Get food?
Aiden Naythophyl NaythophylSell Honey

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Stonewall – Tea Stall.
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg
(Please ignore weapons.))

Gwenith
csZTgVU.jpg

“Thank you~” She'd reply to Kiyo upon hearing her tea being praised. “I'll be looking forwards to it.” She'd reply to his promise of buying her tea. “Likewise.” She'd greet him, as he headed off again.

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

“Forest herbs?” That one caught her attention the most, among Aiden's explanations. “Could you tell me a bit more about that one and could I perhaps try a bit of it?” She also wondered about another thing. “Do you also sell honeycomb itself? Or honey infused with other flavours?”

As for her preferences, she did recall something. “I once had some extraordinarily sweet honey, so much so that you only needed a single drop to sweeten up an entire dish. I never learned what it was called. Do you perhaps know which one that might have been?”

“Oh my, that sounds pretty interesting. I never thought there would be a construct deity.” She replied to Teuihua. “Have you ever considered talking about your past with a historian? They might be really interested in stories like these.”

=====​

Noelle Tellussoil Tellussoil – Put up a performance.
Aedrianna Moonberry MoonberryFind stationary. Hair dye pigment networking. Get Soreiel new clothing.
Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf – No specific goals given. \ Earn food. \ Get a dress.
Kiyo FantasyCat FantasyCat – No specific goal given. / Get food?

Saffron
Saffron
CxaEjvf.png

“Alright~” She didn't seem too disappointed when her offer was refused, understanding the dog would likely be able to do a far better job than she ever could. “You're welcome~!” She smiled upon being thanked so enthusiastically.

A laugh escaped her lips upon hearing Noelle's confidence. “I haven't even heard you yet and you're already convinced I'll be a fan? You've sure got the confidence of a professional~ I can't wait to hear you back it up!”

Although Noelle's instrument was neither the loudest nor the most notable, her song was pretty enough to have a few people stop and listen. The moment some did, some more did, until she'd gathered a small crowd enjoying the music.

Hiruq

Hiruq would have to leave it at a semi-dissatisfied Hrmm noise upon learning he'd failed his mission to return Noelle to Aedriana. For now, he'd follow along, until he settled in and just laid down in front of Noelle as she was playing. The music was making him a tad sleepy.

Before long, Aedrianna would find Soreiel rinsing off the dye near the well, which was pretty close to where Noelle was performing. Leo would be able to meet up with them as well, as Hiruq raised his head to walk over to Aedrianna, snout pointing in the direction of Noelle as if to say 'I tried my best, but she just started doing this'. Afterwards, he'd head for Soreiel, to see if the designated bone-guard had kept his bone safe. His head tilting questioningly.

=====​

Eliza Uasal Uasal – Enjoy the fair. \ Make some deals.
Eriedeth DarkKitsune DarkKitsune - Make connections \ Enjoy the festivities

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Forge.
diego-herrera-sosa-previo-17-final.jpg

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Languages: Common | +Mictlantecuhtlian+ | {Sylvan} | %Analog% | <Beastial>

“Oh, that sounds like a nice place to be. Perhaps I should visit sometime.” She replied, upon learning about the Royal Logia Academy. Hearing Eliza speak about such things so fondly made her wish she could've had a time like that, but alas. She'd been far too poor and unremarkable. Then again, building this barony was also allowing her to form such relations with people, so it wasn't all bad.

Nodding at the suggestion, she did like the idea of having folk return back with more knowledge. “That would be a rather great scenario.” She'd end up replying, slightly sceptical, but also optimistic that it might truly work like that.

“I can only hope to keep improving.” She replied on the mention of her vision and leadership, as well as regarding the barony overall.

She was a bit surprised by those last bits. “Are you sure? It would not be an issue for me to arrange for a room in the keep.” Upon the mention of treating her like a stranger, she did get a tad disappointed, as she drew her own conclusions as to why that might be. Namely that Eliza must be worried she'd be embarrassed by Regula's lack of experience dealing with fellow nobility. “I understand.” She'd reply, a tad disappointed at the realisation that some people she met were nobles first and friends second, a fact she struggled to forget sometimes.

As for Eriedeth. After trying yet failing to make Amika understand the difference between chemicals and alchemy, she would be able to find the baroness with relative easy. There weren't many 'winged woman with silver hair and golden eyes' around, which was the description she'd be given should she ask for one.

The connection to artisan-stuff was easily made, as Regula had just wrapped up explaining some enchantments to Aileen, the girl working at the forge with her father. As Eriedeth approached, however, she would notice the baroness notice her pretty quickly. Along with a tad of an odd sensation (Tail Freak) that she'd not be able to fully place.

Either way, the baroness, assuming Eriedeth might just be here to watch the father and daughter work, would step aside and simply smile by ways of greeting. She seemed to be in the company of another noble-looking woman (Eliza) as well.

Julius Atreus Astolgia
VWHFI5WSqgXLLsM9Qf5PPGl-xyZlfaq8eibaYsMeXapOsmLetc1aoy8jdDgt944ZqaqNkgJjGB3-iKs-TnA37Z98YUYND1adpLsKZlSKpNFHRrfAAKM22fX1wFcmRi_9d-mXxPTxfL_Q_7K0ZJMlLAg

Titles: Mundan Human, Novice Tinkerer
Character Sheet
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry Elias Wren Elias Wren DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Julius would feel an elbow hit him hard in the ribcage causing him to clench his side in pain.

“What the hell? You sound just like Mother, and that elbow wasn’t too far from home either” The Astolgia man began to massage his bruised rib when Eriedeth went into mocking him. He was just about as confused as Amika had been, why would kissing in a tree and starting a family with Amika be seen as a tease he would never know. Perhaps Eriedeth was jealous of all the attention he was getting.

Just like he had suspected, the others around Aedrianna didn’t take a liking to what he said. However he still wanted to hear her response first before addressing the others. Aedrianna would speak up for herself, her reaction was warranted of course. Opting to take the high road which Julius just smirked, perhaps it wasn’t the gritty response he had been looking for compared to someone from Widersia however it was he got a decent feel for whom he was working with.

Julius would accept the marshmallow and pop it into his mouth, the soft texture felt similar to that of cotton but it was very sweet. The man was impressed by the creation, while he continued to eat his treat Eriedeth decided to make friends with Aedrianna through gossip.

“You’re supposed to be on my side, Eri.” Julius groaned at the sight of them trying to use him as a stepping stool for connections. He would then feel an arm interlock with his, an inescapable vice grip he knew too well. Eri was preparing to drag him out of the establishment whether he liked it or not. Perhaps she was fed up with his antics. Before departing Aedrianna would stare daggers at Julius which he would return a dopey smile. Happy that she had a bit of a bite to her, despite.

As Erideth pulled him out of the establishment, Julius would wave goodbye with his free hand.

“Sorry for the troubles!, and good luck with your business!” His tone changed altogether, this time sounding much more supportive and friendly. With that their search for the baroness was on.

“Hey Eri, sorry for embarrassing you. What she was promising seemed too good to be true so I had to test her validity. She seems like a good person to nurture a business relationship with.” Julius would stop in his tracks suddenly like he had seen a ghost.

“Oh no….My burger…I didn’t get to eat it!” He slunk his arms in defeat, perhaps his antics did have a steep price after all.​

1715577960579-png.1162179

Mad Maw
"Your home sounds so fun Aiden, I can't believe you made it here like I did! We are going to be thicc as thieves, you and me~"

Mad Maw had been listening to Aiden, and Koralia but her 'trash panda' qualities got the better of her as she couldn't help but nose through Aiden's wares while he was dealing with other customers. Aiden realizing that she was very interested in him and was sticking around, for better or for worse. She was taste testing some of the honey stock before heavy steps grew closer, and perked her curiosity.

The other two buying from Aiden, saw a top hat peer up from the other side of the stall, before the calico head of a gnoll revealed herself. Her muzzle slathered with only minor evidence of her honey based crimes, sliding a dozen honey slick copper onto the stall. "You won't be disappointed, Aiden is a bee wizard who refuses to answer if he is really just a hundred bees in a cute boy costume!" She said; the cyan of her tongue almost becoming neon bright with excitement as she continued to rave. Mad Maw cartwheeling recklessly around the cart before giving Teuihua and company a bow, poorly attempting to hide a hand that was trapped in a honey jar, behind her back.
"This one is Mad Maw, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you Stone Warden of The Fair. Are you a god here? should we worship you? Im bad at sacrifices since I usually make friends with the goat-
"

Naythophyl Naythophyl Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Last edited:
Elvario Elvario Moonberry Moonberry FantasyCat FantasyCat

Soreiel had been rinsing off her tails to get the dye off as Aedrianna instructed, fully engrossed into her task as to not pay attention to anything else. Soon Kiyo found her and she started to help him with cleaning his tail as well.

Hiruq would soon spot Soreiel and Kiyo at the well cleaning off the dye. He could also see his bone sitting next to her bag that had her new outfit sitting on the ground next to them.

“Hold still kitty boy, we can’t leave this on for too long, Aedrianna said so” she replied while trying to clean his tail.

Teuihua

Interactions: Elvario Elvario Naythophyl Naythophyl Garbage. Garbage.

“Lavender was a luxury good back in my time..” Teuihua thought softly but aloud to himself, wondering if the same was true here. “Wildflower..and Lavender…yes I imagine those would be suitable gifts, I am also inclined to trust your judgment aiden, between the two I believe I would like one of each of those then, however I do have a question, does one make a better tea to put in honey than the other? And what are the most appropriate uses for either in that case in general? I would like to be able to inform who I give either one to, what the best uses for each respective honey is if possible, as well as the best practice for storing..”

He listened to Rosalia and then turned to her when she commented on what he had told her regarding the supposed Mict Construct god. “I suppose I had not thought of it one way or another..” He responded understanding again that for an organic and where constructs fell in the world it might be difficult to imagine a construct which had ascended to godhood.

However he went into thought when she asked the historian question. “Truthfully since I woke up, I simply spent some good time getting back to civilization and helping some people along the way, and since then I have been quite occupied providing security and assisting people within the Caelia Barony, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind to speak to a Historian about my experiences, though I did think about asking around to see if any knew about my civilization so I could gain a better understanding about what may have happened, even if I am somewhat skeptical if many would even be aware with how many years may have gone by..but perhaps it is still worth a chance in this realm, even organic life spans can get quite long after all…”

He then turned to Mad Maw and did a quick threat assessment, just by looking her over, before determining it seemed unlikely she was meaning to harm anyone having been partaking in the honey and seeming to be relatively friendly, even if he would continue to survey and stay near Rosalia as he interacted with everyone. He would give Mad Maw a friendly wave.

“Hello Mad Maw, I do not know if you have been to the Caleia Barony before, but regardless welcome to the fair, I hope you have enjoyed your time here, I am Teuihua and it is nice to meet you.”

The bit about the sacrifice he was somewhat confused about, as well as the god bit before shaking his head, “I am a construct in service of the Baroness of this barony., where do you hail from and what is your occupation Mad Maw?” He inquired curiously.

Kiyo
felinegod_18_year_old_nekoboy_with_green_cat_eyes_black_hair_an_c154fd9e-1a2e-434c-9ee1-e9ec1c...png
Kiyo pouted ever so slightly at being called 'Kitty boy' again but managed not to lose his composure. “It’s Kiyo, Sori…is it okay that I call you Sori?” He asked as he had heard Aedrianna call her that. While rinsing the tip of his tail as instructed he thought about what adventures awaited him. He hoped to avoid any form of violence, however, he wasn’t naive enough to know that sometimes it couldn’t be avoided. It was the whole reason he became a healer in the first place, to mend what was broken and bring peace to strife.

Interactions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

Kiyo pouted ever so slightly at being called 'Kitty boy' again but managed not to lose his composure. “It’s Kiyo, Sori…is it okay that I call you Sori?” He asked as he had heard Aedrianna call her that. While rinsing the tip of his tail as instructed he thought about what adventures awaited him. He hoped to avoid any form of violence, however, he wasn’t naive enough to know that sometimes it couldn’t be avoided. It was the whole reason he became a healer in the first place, to mend what was broken and bring peace to strife.

Soreiel looked at him “nice to meet you Kiyo, you may call me Soreiel, Sori is a nickname reserved for Lady Aedrianna” she replied before she began to use her nails like a comb to touch up Kiyo’s tail after washing the dye out of his tail, she however didn’t have a way to dry it. “Perhaps you should shake your tail as we don’t have any towels, your fur won’t stay down much if it’s still wet” she added

While she waited for him to shake his tail to dry it off, she shook her own tails one by one before wringing out the rest and beginning to comb her own tails with her nails, being gentle as not to scratch her tail.

Kiyo
It felt weird for someone, other than his mother, to be touching his tail in such a way. “It’s nice to meet you too, Soreiel” He replied with a smile as he blushed softly. He then wagged his tail like a happy dog to dry it off.

“The woman who gave me that soft sweet thingy is called Aedrianna?” He asked while watching her tend to her own tails. “She is very nice! Have you been friends for long?” He added in curiosity.

Interactions Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

It felt weird for someone, other than his mother, to be touching his tail in such a way. “It’s nice to meet you too, Soreiel” He replied with a smile as he blushed softly. He then wagged his tail like a happy dog to dry it off.

“The woman who gave me that soft sweet thingy is called Aedrianna?” He asked while watching her tend to her own tails. “She is very nice! Have you been friends for long?” He added in curiosity.

Interactions Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Yes, she is very kind and friendly with us beasts, as she lives in the republic” Soreiel replied as she started combing Kiyo’s tail after he dried it, giving him the same care she always treated her own tails with.

“Yours isn’t as fluffy as mine, but a proper combing will do your tail fur good, it’ll look nice once we are done” she replied

“And we’ve only been friends for a short while, but I do owe her much for helping me to freedom, so I will plan to travel with her as much as possible” she added

🐿️𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚙 🐿️

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, [𝚁𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙵]
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense Uasal Uasal

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
IMG_0379.png

“It’s not about me being embarrassed. I was more concerned about the reputation of our company, which has not really gotten started yet! I understand testing the validity of someone’s business. But there are other ways to do it instead of being an ass and making them sound like they did some sort of crime without evidence. How does that help our start-up? There are other ways you can test it by excessive questions and if you notice something wrong, then just say business can’t be dealt with. It is easy and simple and does not make it seem impossible to work with us. Like if you were genuine and someone did that to you would you want to even bother?”

That was her response to Julius. Then she said, adding.

“At least you were brought your burger! She forgot to give me my salad. Oh, well, no complaints. We can see about going back there later. If not, there are other places we can get food. But I doubt they sell burgers.”

After that, she asked another person the street where this baroness could be. It was easier to find her than expected…which she wasn’t gonna comment on out loud when meeting her, Eriedeth. didn’t know how to properly greet her.

“Hi, Lady Regula, right?”

Right now she realizes just how much she needs to brush up on her [Etiquette]. She didn’t know how to greet a Baron! She turns to the blonde and says,

“Sorry I do not recognize you, ma’am.”

The blonde seemed like she might have come from some sort of nobility or well-off origin. Eriedeth then introduces herself and Julius.

“I am Eriedeth Pip and this is my friend and business partner, Julius Astolgia. We are Tinkerers from Widersia.”

Kiyo
As Soreiel combed his tail he gradually began to enjoy it which would cause him to purr softly in satisfaction. “Helped you to freedom? Did something bad happen?” he enquired with a slightly concerned look in his eyes.

Julius SixSense SixSense – Find investors.

Food and Drinks at the The Keg
The Keg
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Tavern.
d1a39778da798e25d660b3759ae02507.jpg
From: https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/Darsunne/0a55608e9d52edec15d4c6455736ec45_zpste7hezy9.jpg

“Goodbye!” She'd wave Julius goodbye, staring as he left. He really was handsome. As she looked at the table, however, she realised he hadn't even touched his burger. Should she go bring it? No, she couldn't leave for too long and she had no idea where he went... but it was almost time for a lunch break! What a happy gift from a handsome man. She'd take the food back for the least wasteful disposal method that she could come up with.

=====​

Mad Maw @Capitula – Avoid Wildhide Clan \ Have fun? \ survive a near-mental breakdown

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg

Gwenith
csZTgVU.jpg

“Ma'am, did you pay for that? If you don't want to be considered a [Thief] and risk getting kicked out of town, risk imprisonment or loose your basic rights until your repent.” She pointed out to Mad Maw upon seeing she'd been going after honey. (Seriously, criminal titles can be a pain to RP with or pay off and this would already land you a [Theft] one.) She felt like sticking up for her fellow artisans was the least she should do in this situation, though calling for a guard might be a bit too soon.

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

“I'm fairly certain finding a historian interested in the subject of your civilization shouldn't be too difficult and that you'd be able to share information you'd both value.” She stated, thinking for a moment. “I could ask some of my old customers, I'm still in contact with a few that were nicer and that happen to be well-connected.”

=====​

Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf – No specific goals given. \ Earn food. \ Get a dress.

Stonewall
Country of Ryke, Sadek County, Caelia Barony, Capital Town: Stonewall.
UYgigdt.png

4oPdwf3.jpg

Hiruq

Hiruq started wagging upon being reunited with his bone, going at it and laying down to start munching on it again. It'd been too long already. He didn't pay much interest to the two potential lovebirds brushing tail in public.

=====​

Eriedeth DarkKitsune DarkKitsune - Make connections \ Enjoy the festivities

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Forge.

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Granblue Fantasy Wiki

She was a tad surprised the squirrel looking woman spoke up to her, more so by the way she did so. A slight frown formed. Tail aside, she should probably correct this a bit. “Lady Caelia would be more appropriate.” She stated, firm enough to show some level of displeasure.

She'd introduce Eliza, but after having just been told not to act familiar should they meet again on a ball, she wasn't sure how to do so and didn't wish to risk being wrong about it. In the end, she figured she'd leave it to Eliza herself.

Upon hearing Widersia, however, she perked up and smiled. “Ah, Widersia. I do so hope to visit that place, one day, but that aside. It's nice to meet you, miss Pip. Considering you approached me, I'm assuming you're not just here for the Fair? If you have any official business, I must warn you though, now wouldn't be a good time to make any deals. Although I'm willing to hear you out otherwise. I will admit the subject of Tinkering has surely gotten my attention.” That and the really fluffy looking tail, but she'd not mention the tail aloud and kept her eyes focussed on Eriedeth's with some Focus.

Last edited:
Julius Atreus Astolgia
VWHFI5WSqgXLLsM9Qf5PPGl-xyZlfaq8eibaYsMeXapOsmLetc1aoy8jdDgt944ZqaqNkgJjGB3-iKs-TnA37Z98YUYND1adpLsKZlSKpNFHRrfAAKM22fX1wFcmRi_9d-mXxPTxfL_Q_7K0ZJMlLAg

Titles: Mundan Human, Novice Tinkerer
Character Sheet
Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Uasal Uasal Elvario Elvario

“Ah okay okay I get it, I was just excited about it all. I deal with politics so much sometimes it’s nice to skip the formalities. Now when we cross paths again she won’t have to fake who she is around me.” Julius groaned as Eriedeth scolded him rightfully.

Soon enough they had found Lady Caelia with relative ease, her wings were spread out wide and elegantly for all to see followed by her elegant garbs. A sight truly pleasing to the eye.

“Good afternoon Madam” Julius would nod his head towards the mysterious woman beside Lady Caelia. Though she didn’t seem familiar, the way she carried herself exudes a sense of Nobility that Julius was familiar with

Julius would bow his head when introduced as he let Eriedeth introduce them. Lady Caelia was quick to correct his friend however as she made a mistake when addressing the baroness. Nobility are rather fickle and don’t take lightly to such things, it could be taken as disrespect towards their title and what they stand for.

She was clear and direct with her intentions which Julius found exciting. “As suspected, your perception matches your elegance Lady Caelia. We’ve recently established a business known as Tinkers Triage, our Main objective is to revolutionize the world with affordable inventions dedicated to improving quality of life for all. We’ve recently just did a demo for two of our prototypes in Widersia, the first one being a wind powered portable water purifier which as the names suggests produces clean water, the second invention is the Clockwork Raven which is meant to work as a wind powered messenger service providing efficient and safe communication between individuals, programmed with multiple language options in Common, Terran, Sylvan, Analog, and Beastial. We’ve come today with the purpose of nurturing a long lasting relationship with not only you but the Barony and its residents as well. If you have a moment, I’d love to show you a project I’ve been working on recently.”

Last edited:
Aedrianna Belmonte

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

3865c155-8d62-4569-a277-2078521baba4.webp
Aedrianna smiled up at Ariko upon being called "Boss." It gave her a sense of professionalism that she found slightly amusing. Clearing her throat, she glanced back at him, her hand sweeping her hair behind her shoulder as she let out a soft chuckle. "You don't have to call me that, Mr. Ariko. Though if it makes you feel more comfortable, I do not mind." Her smile lingered on him for a few more seconds, then she turned her ice-blue gaze forward. "I think we'll find my friends first, then try to ask where the nearest Teleportation Gate would be. After that, we'll need to find a wagon, or we'll be walking to Naan Pass..." She paused for a moment, contemplating. "In order for me to pay you, you'll have to accompany me to Naan Pass. But I'll pay you 200 Rykes for each day once we get there." Her voice was thoughtful, showing she valued his assistance and was making sure he knew the terms clearly.

As Hiruq approached, her smile widened and she exclaimed, "Hiruq! I was starting to worry!" She followed his gaze, her hand automatically stroking behind his ear in greeting. "Oh! So you found her! And she's performing! Wow!" She glanced around at the small crowd, nodding appreciatively. Spotting Sorieiel and Kiyo near the well, she said, "Oh, there's Sorieiel and the Mr. Kitty. Oh...Oops. Sorry, don't tell him I said that. I think that made him mad earlier." She smiled over her shoulder at Ariko before heading towards the pair rinsing their tails. She giggled as Hiruq eagerly returned to his gnawing, then beamed at the two. "The color is coming out wonderfully. Thank you, Sori, you're such a wonderful model. You look like a goddess with your hair and tails so white and the gold. Otherworldly even." Her voice was warm and somewhat teasing, though she was genuine in her admiration. The kitsune carried an aura about herself, now that she was allowed to be herself.

Aedrianna turned to Kiyo then, bowing her head. "I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings when I called you Mr. Kitty earlier. It just occurred to me that I hadn't gotten your name and it slipped from my tongue. I know that's no excuse for such a rude generalization, but I hope you can forgive my lack of etiquette this once. I promise to be nothing but respectful to you on our journey to the Republic." She finished her apology and waited a few more seconds before raising her head and smiling brightly at Kiyo. "It would be lovely if we could become friends on our journey together."

She glanced back towards Ariko. "That goes for you as well, Mr. Ariko." She giggled and looked over towards Noelle. "Let's go support Noelle's performance!" She practically skipped over to join the small crowd that had gathered around Noelle's playing, her hands automatically clapping along with the rhythm. She had heard Noelle play a couple of times before and had even sung with her a few times. She was certainly a fan. Part of her wanted to join in and sing, but she felt this was Noelle's time to shine. She clapped her hands and cheered happily, feeling a sense of contentment at having found almost everyone. Now if they could just find Brandy, they could be on their way home. She glanced around the crowd hoping to find Brandy somewhere nearby.

A stray thought crossed her mind about the Baroness Eriedeth had mentioned earlier. She had been fortunate enough to speak with the Duke's daughter, Lady Eliza. Though she wasn't fully caught up on all the nobility of Ryke, she thought she remembered Griffin mentioning a Baroness in his letter. It would be so fun if she did happen to meet with someone who'd met Griffin as well. What a small world after all!" [/color]

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
Mentions: Elias Wren Elias Wren FantasyCat FantasyCat Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Elvario Elvario Tellussoil Tellussoil Kikimura Kikimura

Teuihua

Mention: Elvario Elvario
“Hm, the more you speak on it the more I believe it could be a valuable endeavor then, if you really wouldn’t mind, then if there was a contact who you believe could benefit from talking with me, I would be open to the prospect of sharing some information with them. I will say that before I went into stasis, I was active for many years after I first gained sentience, so I believe I ‘lived’ through a good portion of it’s history, even if perhaps a small one in the grand scheme of it’s history..” Teuihua Spoke, reflecting on his life in the past a bit.

“Perhaps I could get Zeouli to come along as well and speak her piece, I am inclined to believe she has been around for many years as well based on her design, unless her creator was inspired by what is classic, therefor I imagine she would also have insight on a completely different living area of Mictlantecuhtlia than I am most familiar with.” Teuihua further added. Teuihua continued to observe around him on guard, while he spoke, just making sure that any new comers or unfamiliar faces weren't developing into anything that could be construed as problematic, as truthfully if they were considering acting while he was there despite his size, they were either foolish..or worst case scenario outclassed him, Teuihua hoped that he would continue to regain his full power as it was at it's height, knowing he would best be able to fulfill his job if it did.

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Granblue Fantasy Wiki

The suddenly compliments from the redhead were surprising to say the least. That said, she was a bit on guard due to the sudden flattery. Even so, he was saying some interesting sounding things for sure. “Cleaning water?” She asked, not entirely sure what he meant by that. As far as she was aware, you just needed wells deep enough or rivers clean enough.

“Programmed..? You mean instructed like how you would instruct a Construct?” She was in thought for a moment. “I'll admit a lot of this sounds new to me. I'm not sure how you'd use wind to power the type of things you're talking about, nor do I know what you mean to clean water for, but I'll admit you've garnered my interest.”

Making up her mind, she'd nod. “Very well, I'd love to hear more about what you're working on. Also, if you're interested and manage to show me something of worth, I do believe I might know some challenges that inventive minds might be able to solve.” She realised that, although she might not make any formal deals right now, this might be a group worth keeping in mind for future jobs, so she'd tease them with some prospects of it.

=====​

Aedrianna Moonberry MoonberryFind stationary. Hair dye pigment networking. Get Soreiel new clothing.

Hiruq

Hrow. Came Hiruq's reply. His head leaning in to the hand a bit whilst his tail was wagging up a storm.

Silvia Tebrick
AJoxiQR.jpg

Having done her job, she'd been wandering out to see if anything else was needed. It's what got her to stop at Noelle's performance for a bit. However, she couldn't help overhear Aedrianna as she was talking about tail dyes. Which gave her an amazing idea. She'd be the first of the TAFTaF to get their hidden agenda fulfilled if she played this well. Approaching Aedrianna, she'd smile as a plan had formed. “Excuse me, madam, but I can't help but notice these dyes that you're using. Would you, perhaps, wish for an opportunity to demonstrate it to the baroness?” Her tail was swishing behind her, as it was clear she was excited by whatever ulterior motives she might have whilst making the offer.

=====​

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

“Of course I don't mind, dear. I'll see what I can do to find a contact.” She promised to Teuihua, regarding the history exchange. “Oh, perhaps if Zeouli were to join, she could pick up more of the Common tongue while at it!” She added. Otherwise, however, she'd await for the honey merchant to reply to them, before sparking up more of a conversation.

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Granblue Fantasy Wiki

The suddenly compliments from the redhead were surprising to say the least. That said, she was a bit on guard due to the sudden flattery. Even so, he was saying some interesting sounding things for sure. “Cleaning water?” She asked, not entirely sure what he meant by that. As far as she was aware, you just needed wells deep enough or rivers clean enough.

“Programmed..? You mean instructed like how you would instruct a Construct?” She was in thought for a moment. “I'll admit a lot of this sounds new to me. I'm not sure how you'd use wind to power the type of things you're talking about, nor do I know what you mean to clean water for, but I'll admit you've garnered my interest.”

Making up her mind, she'd nod. “Very well, I'd love to hear more about what you're working on. Also, if you're interested and manage to show me something of worth, I do believe I might know some challenges that inventive minds might be able to solve.” She realised that, although she might not make any formal deals right now, this might be a group worth keeping in mind for future jobs, so she'd tease them with some prospects of it.

=====​

Hiruq

Hrow. Came Hiruq's reply. His head leaning in to the hand a bit whilst his tail was wagging up a storm.

Silvia Tebrick
AJoxiQR.jpg

Having done her job, she'd been wandering out to see if anything else was needed. It's what got her to stop at Noelle's performance for a bit. However, she couldn't help overhear Aedrianna as she was talking about tail dyes. Which gave her an amazing idea. She'd be the first of the TAFTaF to get their hidden agenda fulfilled if she played this well. Approaching Aedrianna, she'd smile as a plan had formed. “Excuse me, madam, but I can't help but notice these dyes that you're using. Would you, perhaps, wish for an opportunity to demonstrate it to the baroness?” Her tail was swishing behind her, as it was clear she was excited by whatever ulterior motives she might have whilst making the offer.

=====​

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

“Of course I don't mind, dear. I'll see what I can do to find a contact.” She promised to Teuihua, regarding the history exchange. “Oh, perhaps if Zeouli were to join, she could pick up more of the Common tongue while at it!” She added. Otherwise, however, she'd await for the honey merchant to reply to them, before sparking up more of a conversation.

Soreiel overheard Silvia’s approach and conversation with Aedrianna. “The Lady I’m sure would love to demonstrate her craft for your baroness, as you can see, on my tails the dye surely looks good for all to see, perhaps your baroness would care to see the same on you?” She asked curiously as she looked at Silvia while still gently tending to Kiyo’s tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back