• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

sterile

KabiKabi

every night you dream of a small room, decorated only with two red luxurious chairs and a stainless steel table with a broken leg. there is no door and not a blemish on the wall. you would try your hardest to find a way out every night, but only waking up allowed you to escape. so often you would sit on one of the chairs and look up at the piercing white ceiling, because what else is their to do? you've come to greet this place every time your head rest and you welcome it as your prison. but one night,as you manifest yourself into the quiet room you feel eyes on you. and there on one of the elegant red chairs,is the one person who is going to show you every thing in your life that you didn't know.

Name: Mark Strauss.

Sex: Male

S/O: Heterosexual

Personality: Strange mix of arrogance and self loathing, though strangely charming if need be. Manipulative, paranoid, and quick to anger. Cares little for others. Obsessed with power and money, exploits anything that can be exploited.

Appearance: 5'11, green eyes, unkempt black hair, scrawny and pale.

Bio: Born and raised somewhere, he is still alive. The rest is TBR, though I will say this; Not what he seems. That will make sense later(if accepted)

I will develop him more, once the plot gets further in, definitly. When will we start?

I certainly am. You should probably start, describing the Dream Person or something.

(you know, the one who 'has all of the answers')

Last edited by a moderator:
(on the unlikely chance that this thread is still alive, I'll just start so that it will be easier for you to just reply instead of beginning the whole thing.)

Mark's eyes slammed open like doors. He sat up, looking around the room that had filled his dreams for years. Something felt... different.

It was then that he noticed a woman lounging about on one of the plush velvet chairs. Mark was surprised for a moment before regaining his composure.

"Who exactly are you? And what are you doing here?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back