• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stepping Stones

Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

images

Vincent

Vincent woke up from his sweaty, rather hot bed, was just sorta hot in his room, nothing more and nothing less. A loud, female scream had woken him short of his sleep, and honestly, he was okay with it because of how hot it was in his room. Vincent placed his feet on the white carpet, standing up and stretching, his bones popping into their place, sending a relaxed feel through his body, which was telling him to lay back down. He ignored the feeling, the need to go find out where the terrified scream had come from overpowering it. He walked out of his room with nothing but boxers on, a sight to see cause it never happened much. He began walking down the hall, every door he passed closed but one was cracked open just enough for him to see and squint his eyes. He pushes open the door, seeing Skylar screaming a bit still. Vincent shut the door and rushed over to the screaming girl, covering her mouth and trying to hold back a smile as a thought popped into his head.
Girls are into the kidnapping shit, yeah? Maybe Skylar is like that. He shook the thought from his head, the smile fading away as he slipped into bed beside her, pulling her close to his chest as he sighed softly, trying to push the memories of doing this to his girlfriend before she killed herself.

(Mentions: @RandomFoodGirl )

(D'aweh, so cute.)

89158103.jpg

Skylar

She writhed underneath the black comforter on her bed. Skylar lets out screams, her eyes still closed, her back beginning to arch. Fear runs through her veins as she moves, terrified of what may come.

Skylars screams get silenced by a hand, covering her mouth, tears had begun rushing down her face from the terror that overpowered her bright, bubblyness. Then, a warm arm wraps arounf her, she feels a warm body, pulling her in, telling her she's safe. She turns and looks at her strange new bed mate and opens her eyes, she sees her off switch, laying next to her. Butterflies fill her stomach, her breath hitches, but the terrible memories of her nightmare before brought fear into her heart. Skylar buries her face into the mans chest and closes her eyes, silent sobs rack her body. She wishes she could speak to him, she wishes she could apologize for earlier. She presses her cheek to the mans bare chest and closes her eyes, trying to force the thought from her head so she can focus on whats important.

But right now, to Skylar, the most important thing is Vincent. The one she has grown closer to. The man she doesn't know, but trusts.

(Mentioned: @TuffBbg )​

proxy.php

Vincent

Vincent shifted a bit, biting his lip and positioning a bit before getting comfortable, stroking Skylar's hair and looking past her to the window. He was on the brim of tears, batting back tears from his eyes as the memories kept flooding in. He wiped under his eyes, lifting his head up a bit and laying his chin on the sobbing girl's head, chewing his lip, dreaming that he was deceased girlfriend. Vincent's arm had started to hurt, so he let go of Skylar for a quick second, stretching his arm up towards the ceiling as he stretched for a brief moment, before holding her again. "You're lucky honestly, that I'm slightly into you and that I care. Pains me to do this without thinking of
her but it pains me to see someone I care about in pain also. Oh, and by the way, next time you're coming to my room."

(Duude, I fantasize over this shit xD Someone give me this.)

(Mentions: @RandomFoodGirl )

89158103.jpg

Skylar

The girl nods, she had been only half asleep when he spoke.

"I really hope there isn't a next time... It's... frightening... I hate it." She whispers, looking up at Vincent, "You didn't have to do this, you know that, right?" She chews on her bottom lip, half afraid that he will listen and leave, but also aware that it's not very fair that she keeps him in here, when she knows that his heart is breaking, that his loss has been strong.

"I've lost people to.." She looks down, "My mother and my twin sister." She closes her blue eyes, when she opens them, they had turned a light green. "We were in a car accident." She sits up, lifting her shirt up a bit, showing the scar that runs from her abdomen to her rib cage. "The truck came from nowhere. It's my fault. I was fixed on us turning around because i forgot my stupid sweater at my aunts.... That's what I dream about." She pulls her knees close to her chest, "Sometimes I wish I died too. But here I am... That's why I'm in here, too. Because I damaged my brain. Thats why my Schizophrenia is bad. That's why I am depressed."

She traces her fingertips along the scar before letting her tank top drop, covering it. She looks over at Vincent, "I may have not lost a boyfriend... But I lost my family." She looks down, "To be honest, I've never really had a relationship. I've been in here so long. They might even just put me in long term care if I'm in here too long." Skylar looks back at Vincent before laying down, facing him, she traces patterns on his chest, "You are the first person, other than the doctors that I've grown close to since. And it's scary..."

(I'll try my hardest xD )

Mentioned:@TuffBbg​

proxy.php

Vincent

Vincent nodded and wrapped his arms around Skylar, shutting his eyes and pulling her closer. He still couldn't stop thinking about her. She had been his everything. His happiness, his joy, his enjoyment in life when there was nothing going right, but everything had to go downhill. Vincent still questioned himself after her death.
Did I do this? Is it my fault? Was she tired of being around me?

He listened to her telling him about a car accident, he glanced down at the scar, breathing softly and calmly. He ran his fingers over the scar, studying the feel of it and looking down at Skylar. "I am too, you're not alone on that." He reassured her, playing with her hair and leaning his forehead against hers, closing his eyes.

Vincent smiled and chuckled lightly, kissing her forehead, imagining her being his girlfriend. He wasn't really surprised about her not knowing relationships well, or knowing what their about. "I'm not too fond of it anymore after, you know. I didn't want anybody else, and still sort of don't. I won't ever get over her." Vincent watched as she drew patterns on his chest, a tingling sensation running over him. "I'm glad I'm the first, then I guess." He lifted Skylar's chin up, looking at her and studying her enhancing features. "You're beautiful, Skylar. Others must be jealous."

(Mdentions: @RandomFoodGirl )[/bg]

89158103.jpg

Skylar

Skylar nods as he touches her, she smiles softly, a slow blush rises in her cheeks, she doesn't know how else to feel about him, she doesn't know if she wants to smile and hug him, or kiss him.

"Vincent.. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about you.. I mean, you give me butterflies... And not the bad ones, but the good kind that flutter in my stomach, the kind that makes me want to smile...." She blushes, "Do you know what that feeling is?" She continues tracing patterns on his chest, staring down at her hands as her fingers trace imaginary patterns until her fingers begin to feel raw. She takes a deep breath and rests her pals on his chest, "I know you have been through a lot... But I know you are strong and you can get through all of this." She smiles softly before laying back down, resting her head on his lap, "I think that, if she didn't want to be with you, then she didn't deserve you. Because I know that, if I were yours, if you were mine, I wouldn't ever want to leave you. Even if things suck right now." She smiles, "You are just so.. Kind and gentle. I couldn't imagine losing you in my life." She looks down and sighs, "Things could be better. Things could be worse too, I think maybe we should think about the now instead of the past." She looks up at Vincent and sighs again, "You have pretty eyes."

(Mentioned: @TuffBbg )

Vincent

Vincent looked past Skyalr to the window, tears rimming his eyes once again. He never liked to talk about his girlfriend with another girl. He felt as if he replaced her in such little time, that she wasn't anything to him, when really she was everything.

Vincent sat up and turned to the edge of the bed, leaning over with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. "Don't talk about her like that. You don't know her." He stated, wiping awsy a single tear and looking up, his face already red. "I'm not replacing the love of my life. Ever hopefully. She was all I wanted and needed and I'm not gonna replace her."

( @RandomFoodGirl )

Skylar

Skylar watches as the man turns away from her, "I.. Didn't mean to upset you, Vincent... I just..." For once she didn't know what to say, a lump forms in her throat. She bites her bottom lip and looks down, "I don't know how you feel, or what I can do to help you feel better. And I know I want to, but I just don't know how to.. But I know one thing. The heart breaks a million times before it finds the one... So... Maybe you found her... But maybe you are just one more heartbreak away from your happy ending?"

(Mentioned: @TuffBbg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back