Steamworld OOC

♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪♪ └|∵|┐♪└|∵|┘♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪└|∵┌|└| ∵ |┘|┐∵|┘

┌|゜з゜|┘└|゜ε゜|┐┌|゜э゜|┘ 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜 ┌|_ _|┘♪└|-.-|┐♪┌|^.^|┘♪

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySpecter said:
♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪
I am too. I have been laughing for the past few minutes. Still waiting on that reply vultz

SpookySpecter said:
@Vultz So glad you didn't commit seppuku. Now dance with me. DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE!!! ?(?0?)??(?0?) ?
I'm so tired...I should go to bed...
*does the ultimate dance of life*

tumblr_n0cpp9fflP1sia4voo1_400.gif

tumblr_mguzqg080U1rmx935o1_500.gif

*life dancing is over now, falls asleep in cup because i'm exhausted and realize I must be getting annoying so i'll just go now night guys*

SpookySpecter said:
tumblr_mguzqg080U1rmx935o1_500.gif

*life dancing is over now, falls asleep in cup because i'm exhausted and realize I must be getting annoying so i'll just go now night guys*
Awe nonsense you are funny xD

Redamancy said:
Does anyone have a free character?
My character (Serqet) is currently following two others, but if you need anyone to interact with, feel free to use her ^^ She's currently in Binbig.

IronManatee said:
My character (Serqet) is currently following two others, but if you need anyone to interact with, feel free to use her ^^ She's currently in Binbig.
Great! I'll try to get a post up soon. Thanks for responding.

SUPER COOL ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'll be raising character cap per person to 4. This is due to the fact that I might need to more characters to interact with the new members. These characters may not be sticking around for long however, and might just die off a little too soon. Thanks for reading and starting as of now, for every announcement i'll be adding a super rare kaomoji at the end, collect them all!!!! Ready...wait for it...waaaaaaait for iiiiit....

HERE IT IS:

̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back