• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stardom Academy (Open & Always Accepting)

Komaeda said:
@Dead Doll Chan Next time don't post OOC in the IC but sure you can join
@PendingFate I have specific ideas in mind when I make a roleplay, and even added actor as a last minute thing. I didn't think of other things at the time and don't really see it fitting in at the time. By the way some of your posts sound sort of rude like Shippo said but I tend to do the same things sometimes. Just be patient okay? I don't get back to good Internet for another week so often times I can't address everything right away (which is why I didn't answer the first time. I did see it but xenforo and slow net don't mix)
OOC? (I'm an idiot at times Lol)

Okay. I hate to say it but ill do it tmorrow. I got really sick earlier and am only on to check alerts

It okay I go back to work soon. Even if you sent a reply tobight I probably answer tomorrow

@Komaeda

Yay! Yeah, it was cool. I guess living in Japan is anime video game manga heaven.

VOCALOID HEAVEN. ^U^

I love Dangan Ronpa 2!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty. Where is everyone at and what has happened? I would like to know so that I can find an effective way to join in rather than just randomly popping up.

I am in the Orientation room I walk up to a group.of people ask if I could sit. Maybe you could be one of them

Shippo said:
I am in the Orientation room I walk up to a group.of people ask if I could sit. Maybe you could be one of them
Sure that will work. It will just be a group of NPCs and Jaycee though if that is the case. Is that cool?

EDIT: Now that i have looked at your post you tagged a couple people in it. Idk how I would get Jaycee in with them...again, I don't want her just popping out of nowhere...that would be odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
It a miss quote I thought they were inside turn out they were outside ignore the quotes act as if I was asking you

Shippo said:
It a miss quote I thought they were inside turn out they were outside ignore the quotes act as if I was asking you
I had Jaycee respond to your character. Sorry had to do it quick my father wanted me to get something for him.

Guys im going to call a timeskip soon. Ill let you guys finish things up and I'll make a post around post-dinner time (which is anywhere between 5:30 and 7:30 Central time), ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back