• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stardom Academy (Open & Always Accepting)

If you didnt want to be rude you shouldn't mention the last part. Just saying

I think pop idol is suppose to cover some of the terms used but I don't think.she be against it added to character sheet template. She probably leasted handful as an example.

Shippo said:
If you didnt want to be rude you shouldn't mention the last part. Just saying
I think pop idol is suppose to cover some of the terms used but I don't think.she be against it added to character sheet template. She probably leasted handful as an example.
Sorry I have a tendency to speak what is on my mind. And the truth. Fact of the matter is it is true but maybe she missed them intentionally and decided to lump them in with the four simple categories that she has listed. After all Music can be divided into numerous sections, so to make things simple she just separated them into Rock star and pop idol. Heck some sections even mix in with the acting side of it what with opera and all. Anyway I will wait for the GM's reply. And if she just wants me to pick from the sections she has listed then that is what I will do. Gm's word is law after all. ^_^

Komaeda and I been friends for awhile. I think she just ment them as examples but she be on tomorrow for for her answer to her questions.

I am free to interact with as well

@Dead Doll Chan Next time don't post OOC in the IC but sure you can join

@PendingFate I have specific ideas in mind when I make a roleplay, and even added actor as a last minute thing. I didn't think of other things at the time and don't really see it fitting in at the time. By the way some of your posts sound sort of rude like Shippo said but I tend to do the same things sometimes. Just be patient okay? I don't get back to good Internet for another week so often times I can't address everything right away (which is why I didn't answer the first time. I did see it but xenforo and slow net don't mix)

RedLikeRoses said:
Yessssssss. ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~
And a Miku look a like.

^U^

kurol said:
And a Miku look a like.
^U^
Let's just have a Vocaloid party! ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~

Komaeda said:
Ooh am I late to the Rin and len party? :D
This party goes on all night long, there's no way to be late! *vocaloid music plays in the background*

RedLikeRoses said:
Let's just have a Vocaloid party! ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~
This party goes on all night long, there's no way to be late! *vocaloid music plays in the background*
YES!

~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~

There's no party like a Vocaloid party. And it goes on forever!!

kurol said:
YES!
~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~ ~(ห˜โ–พห˜~) (~ห˜โ–พห˜)~

There's no party like a Vocaloid party. And it goes on forever!!
This party will be a rager! But if someone plays Prisoner or Paper Planes by Kagamine, I will cry. And the party will end. So let's just play the upbeat Vocaloid songs! RIN RIN SIGNAL ANYONE?

Oh jeez I don't even wanna remember those songs lol. One of my new favorites though is Mousou Sketch.

I cried during the Story of Evil...

RIN CHAN NOW RIN CHAN NOW

RIN CHAN RIN CHAN RIN CHAN NOW

kurol said:
I cried during the Story of Evil...
RIN CHAN NOW RIN CHAN NOW

RIN CHAN RIN CHAN RIN CHAN NOW
I think I'm the only person who didn't cry through the Evil songs. I think I cried because Rin told Len to kill Miku and he did, and I think that was it.

Komaeda said:
You know, the Evillious Chronicles? There's like four times the lore and its sad

Oh, I noticed your profile pic is from Dangan Ronpa, right?

I went to the Dangan Ronpa Convention in Japan a little while ago.

Ibuki is my waifu!!

Komaeda said:
@Dead Doll Chan Next time don't post OOC in the IC but sure you can join
@PendingFate I have specific ideas in mind when I make a roleplay, and even added actor as a last minute thing. I didn't think of other things at the time and don't really see it fitting in at the time. By the way some of your posts sound sort of rude like Shippo said but I tend to do the same things sometimes. Just be patient okay? I don't get back to good Internet for another week so often times I can't address everything right away (which is why I didn't answer the first time. I did see it but xenforo and slow net don't mix)
Ah. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. Anyway if you would not like to add that section in it is fine I have anothe CS in mind that I can modify to what is listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back