• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stardom Academy (Open & Always Accepting)

"Hmm, it looks like our free periods and lunch times are the same. I have vocal classes though." Nagisa responded.

" interesting your vocal class almost reminds me of my projection class. Anyway want to do something during that time" says Samantha.

"Sure!" Nagisa nodded. "There's still plenty of time before class actually starts, what do you want to do?"

" what about the omlete bar I been hearing about? I love a good ham, hash browns and cheese one. " Samantha says as her stomach growls.

"That sounds delicious." Nagisa replied. She skipped dinner so she was starving. "We should totally go check it out!"

"Lead the way nagisa" say Samantha pushing nagisa towards the door playfully. Samantha smiles as they walk.

"Roger!" Nagisa saluted playfully as they walked to the dining hall. There were some people there but most everyone was either skipping breakfast or sleeping/getting ready. And there, towards the back of the room sat the omelette bar. The line was probably the longest there, but again, wasn't too bad. "It smells delicious"

Jaycee finished up her song and headed out. She hadn't explored much of the school, and she was actually hungrier than having just a pop tart satisfy her. So she decided to head to the cafeteria to eat some breakfast. She strapped her violin case to the back of her bag where skaters would normally strap their skateboard. It made it easier for her to carry her stuff. So with her gym bag on her back with her violin attached to it, and her school stuff in a small handbag she headed to where the food was located.

Lyric finally arrived at the cafeteria? the cafe? Wasn't entirely sure what to call it, what they did know, was that food was located here

Samantha sees Jaycee and silently waves at her. " what kind of omlete do you want Nagisa? Mmm they look so good I cant wait" says Samantha as she drools a little. She remembers her dad use to make her the best breakfast.everyday.

Jaycee spots Sammantha wave at her from near the omelet bar. She decides to head over there, not particularly wanting to sit alone. "Morning." She said in a slightly dull tone. Though she had been awake for a little bit now she still wasn't a morning person. "Food smells great." She muttered more to herself than to the others. Her stomach growled in response. She hadn't realized she was so hungry. It wasn't until she remembered she hadn't eaten any sort of dinner last night that she figured out why.

"Hmm....I like mine with extra cheese so I'll probably go with that one." She pointed to one of the specials. "Oh, hi!" She nodded to Jaycee as well.

search

Alaska

Alaska sits on her bed in an oversized hoodie. The makeup of her room was bare, with only a white comforter over flannel sheets, a pillow, and her laptop charger cable visible. She had already put everything else away. She seemed completly enthralled with what was on the screen, fingers flying over the keypad. She didn't notice the lock to her door being unlocked and the door suddenly opening.

search

Jepson

Jepp whisked himself into the room, slamming the door behind him with a sheepish smile.

"Hey there," he cooed to Alaska, smiling devilishly.

She looked surprised at the boys sudden enterance, then underwhelmed. Jepp sauntered over to her dresser, placing himself on top of it.

"Miss me, babe?" He said, half smiling.

"Hello," Alaska responded, a little downtrodden now.

"I see you got accepted to this academy too?"

"Of course. And now we get to spend more quality time together, the fantastic duo, back together at last," Jepp splayed his hands for dramatic effect.

"Did mom send you?" Alaska replied flatly.

"Duh, the old broad worries," he closed an eye, studying her.

"As do I...reguardless."

Jepp leapt off the surface and landed, straightening his matching bomber jacket.

"Get your pretty self ready, it's breakfast," Jepp said over his shoulder as he left the room.

Reina groaned with a few sounds escaping her lips as the first rays of the sun hit her face through the slips of the curtain. She turned on her side to escape the harsh light and hopefully try to fall back to sleep. It didn't work. And so, with a tired sigh, Reina dragged her body out of bed and got herself and her things ready for the day. Looking at her desk clock, Reina contemplated on skipping breakfast to squeeze in at least half-an-hour of sleep. She found it tempting, but in the end, she had managed to force herself to finish getting ready for the day and head down to the cafeteria for the most important meal of the day, breakfast.

" hi jaycee, this is my friend and roommate Nagisa. Oh looks like we are next." Says Samantha.

" what you three young ladies want your omelet. We have everything you ever want" chef says as he makes omelet for the other students.

" I ah would like ah" says Samantha

" I dont have all day. Hurry hurry!" Chef says.

" I like swiss cheese, bell pepper, and ham with a side of hashbrowns" says Samantha quietly and quickly.

" right away! What you two have?" Say the chef as he cracks Samantha eggs and mixes them up.

Cosima Gale Could she be any more careless? First day at her dream school and she was already rushing across the courtyard with her bag tumbling behind her. Ragged breaths escaped her mouth as she burst through the front doors. Cosima glanced around the empty hallway. Had class already started? Her palm met her forehead. How could she have forgotten. Classes started the next day and orientation was during lunch. So, she was not late at all. Yet, where was everyone? She draped her bag across one shoulder, her eyes carefully scanning the inside of each room as she passed by them. Oh how she cursed the cab she had taken. The driver had been rambling on about a relative and was driving slower that her grandmother. Deciding to at least make herself look presentable, she followed the signs that lead towards the bathroom.

A horrified scream almost left her mouth as she took in her current appearance. Her raven-hair resembled a bird's nest and her clothes where not as poised as she hoped they were. This was not how an aspiring actress was supposed to look like. Who would want someone that looked like
this in a movie? Her eyebrows furrowed as she critiqued every bit of her outfit. Her skirt was rumpled and so was her shirt. Her socks were uneven on her legs and her tie was not exactly in the center. A sigh escaped her lips, deciding to relax and take deep breaths. More worry means more stress. More stress means more pimples. Everything about her had to be perfect. Especially her exterior appearance. Once more composed, she exited the bathroom. Back to her quest.

Her shoes padded along the linoleum floor of the school. If the true events started at lunch, could it be that there was no one inside at the moment and she was actually early? Perhaps there were other students lingering outside? The school had anything and everything she had dreamed off anyway. She wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't be able to see anyone, but surely she would at least run into one person. With another sigh, exiting the building. If there indeed was no one inside, she would try her luck outdoors, hoping that she would be able to speak her excitement about the school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back