• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars?

RedCrow

So I did a search and couldn't find anything, so I thought 'why not start my own?'

Is anyone else interested in adventures set a long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

I'm most comfortable with anything set between the periods of KOTOR 1, The Old Republic era, the Clone Wars, the Jedi Purge, or the age of the Rebellion.

I don't want to do anything set after the Rebellion just because Episode VII is coming out. Now, once Episode VII is released then sure, it'd probably be a lot of fun, but we'll have to wait a bit for that yet.

As for my writing, I take an 'as much as necessary' approach. So it could be anywhere from a few lines (if multiple players are in dialogue) to a few pages (if I need to do some scene setting and whatnot). I do my best to make my posts interesting to read, and I'd like to think I have some grasp of proper grammar and storytelling and all that stuff.

I will say my posting schedule is a bit hectic, as my current group will attest, but I do my best to keep everyone notified as to when I'll be away and when I'll be able to post.

I'd be happy to do this as a one-on-one or a small group roleplay, so if you're interested feel free to post here or send me a message.

Are bumps a thing here? I'm still trying to figure out posting etiquette, and I don't want to be a nuisance, but I was really hoping for at least some kind of interest, and I suppose visibility would help with that...

I dunno'. I suppose one bump isn't so bad. And if there really is no interest then I'll just wait until Episode VII comes out. Apparently roleplay ideas and cravings are tied directly to media presence...

I would definitely love to do something Star Wars based with you, it'll help make the waiting for Episode VII go by a little bit quicker.

I'm interested - I'm mostly comfortable in the Old Republic Era (kotor/swtor etc)

I'm interested. Do you have a plot in mind? There's a lot going on in that chunk of the timeline to go off of.

Huh. Alright, well I don't think I have it in me to try and manage another group roleplay right now. Originally I thought I'd be able to but now it doesn't seem like that's the case.

However, if any of you are interested in pursuing this as a 1x1 roleplay, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back