• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Mary's School for Deliquents [REOPENED]

Pyromaniac

self appointed meme queen
Feel free to chat here, plot, make friends, do whatever you want! However, this should be the only place for OOC. A few things to keep in mind though.

Please continue to follow RPNation's rules in here. Don't say anything that may offend someone else. That's all~

Last edited by a moderator:
(Would like a queen bee spot. I am so sorry for not making my cs in the other one and if that's still going and not dead then you can take my reservation for that one out. I was going to make my cs, but had tons of difficulty because my laptop broke and all I had was my phone and ipad...and my phone was dead without it's charger and the ipad was incredibly glitchy and slow. My laptop is fixed now, but I just want to say sorry. aaaa)

I'M SORRY I GOT CARRIED AWAY AND MY HISTORY IS A BOOK. I HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK. ;v;

Thanks... They worrying thing is, I don't think I'm done.

Oh god someone help me, I either:

- Don't write enough (1-liners, basically)

- OR I WRITE YOU A COLLEGE APPLICATION ESSAY THERE IS NO IN-BETWEEN HELP ME. ;;

;v; I AM CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL. THE 666TH DEMON SPAWN codename: fucking essays and bullshit my teacher is an asshole and I have seventy projects HAS DECIDED TO CONSUME MY SOUL.

Uh, good. You?

princxss said:
;v; I AM CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL. THE 666TH DEMON SPAWN codename: fucking essays and bullshit my teacher is an asshole and I have seventy projects HAS DECIDED TO CONSUME MY SOUL.
Uh, good. You?
I failed my Chinese paper and I'm swarmed in homework, this just proves that Satan doesn't get off easy

Pffft. I'm fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, lovely. I had originally planned on being super productive today; you know, get my shit done… But you see, my damn formatting for my CS had to fuck me up multiple times, and I spent the better of SEVERAL HOURS trying to fix it because I am a noob. Well, I will finish personality and whatnot tomorrow. For now, goodnight!

I don't know if this is still open and if not, I'm sorry for bothering. But would it be possible for me to reserve a spot for a kingpins?

yea, there aren't that many right now, and I'm just waiting for the genders to equal out. However, we can probably start in two hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back