• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Mary's School for Deliquents [REOPENED]

I have just one question.... Sorry for interrupting, and also sorry if it is rather obvious.... I know you used the BBcode for your profile, but how did you get the different colour scheme for it? Just kind of curious, they look really appealing to the eye.

[QUOTE="Emilia Knight]
I have just one question.... Sorry for interrupting, and also sorry if it is rather obvious.... I know you used the BBcode for your profile, but how did you get the different colour scheme for it? Just kind of curious, they look really appealing to the eye.

[/QUOTE]
honestly, there was a LOT of experimenting. For the colors, I prefer black and white and if you go the BBcode Guide, then backgrounds, they'll give you a list of colors and the respective codes. if you want, you can just copy and paste it c:

Sorry, just one more question. Would you prefer a profile in the BBcode format? Or can it just be typed out. I'm still trying to figure everything out on this site... Sorry

@Pyromaniac if Elijah is too much of anything, let me know. I feel like it's a bit touchy, but I wanted to take a spin on an outcast to see how they play out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back