• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spark, Blanche, and Candela(Pokemon GO)

DragonMaster

Help I'm Lost
So I have a very strange urge to Roleplay as the leaders of the different teams. I would be Spark because I am a dork who loves memes. I like the idea of a possible AU where they are in the modern day world just living their lives in a city etc. However having them be Gym Leaders within the realm of Pokemon is just as fun. This could be a 1x1 if someone would like to do that or it can be a group. Romance would be fine, and I don't mind third wheeling because I would just create an OC so Spark doesn't get all lonely. Or I would just be an adorkable character with no romantic stuff happening.

Hello! ^^ I'd love to RP with you. As a member of Team Mystic, I was wondering how you'd feel about me playing as Blanche. There doesn't have to be Romance, as you mentioned above, unless that's something you'd be interested in doing as well. I look forward to hearing form you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back