• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Sound from a Black Ocean (AlphaDraco)

Sorry, I'll reply in a few hours just on my phone and I hate trying to write long posts on it.

If you want to launch the shuttle in your post go ahead, I don't have anything that needs to happen first. Sori's been successfully cut out, lucky her.

I wanted to let your character react to the launch before we get to the shoot down and such. I already have a second post prepared for it.

" He didn't know why they were so surprised, Adriel was pretty well known throughout the colony for his work and skill"

Haha oops, my bad.

And sure, thanks! It'll be shortish.

Okay, I've been trying to come up with a response, but I'm a bit confused. Is the shuttle the one that set up for burn, or was it the silent ship?

Oh sorry, yeah Silent Ship is reducing the diameter of it's orbit, approaching the planet.

Heya, did you want to call it quits with this one? All the development was awesome but it didn't seem to click particularly for you :P Fair enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coward said:
Heya, did you want to call it quits with this one? All the development was awesome but it didn't seem to click particularly for you :P Fair enough.
Oh no. I'm still very interested in this one. It's just that the holidays are very busy for me and it is hard to find the time to think out and write down a post. I'm sorry for the wait, but I will have a new post up soon

Oh ok, great ^^

I just hate forcing people to keep doing posts in stuff they're not into, so I thought I'd ask. Have a good Christmas!

edit: and please don't stress reply times, I'm busy too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coward said:
Oh ok, great ^^
I just hate forcing people to keep doing posts in stuff they're not into, so I thought I'd ask. Have a good Christmas!

edit: and please don't stress reply times, I'm busy too.
Thanks for understanding and sorry for the wait!

Finally, I am done with Christmas break. I can devote a lot more time to this RP now than I could before.

Yay xD

Unfortunately I just started a scholarship thing, so now I'll be the slow one. Sorry!

I'm so sorry I have been absent for this long. I've been down with pneumonia for awhile and I just couldn't think straight enough to actually type up a proper response. I will be posting one is a few minutes now. Sorry!

Sorry, I kind of read this on my phone and then forgot I hadn't replied to it x.x I'll try to write something now.

Glad you're feeling better though.

Coward said:
Sorry, I kind of read this on my phone and then forgot I hadn't replied to it x.x I'll try to write something now.
Glad you're feeling better though.
Thanks. I'll put up a reply tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back