• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soul Summoner Saga

Garth watched Justin hesitantly.

"Drake? How would I know? He came to me. And I attacked you because your a douche. Your always embarrassing me in front of girls and stuff at school. Everyone thinks your cool. I'm.....jealous.....I guess." Garth said pouting.

Mr. Crown laughed at Kauro's bluntness at talking about thing "Yes their are summoners here, and I've heard a lot about you as well. When Odin told me he had found a talented Champion to join our cause I told him to send you right over. We've got a lot to talk about but first you must go find the others and convince them to join our side as well. Do you think you can handle that?" He said in a rather serious tone.

"I make of everyone not just you and if you actually tried to be cool and not pinch a girl's ass that would make you be better" He said to him. "Well, also you shouldn't just join that group if your just only there for revenge. And by the way I owe you this" He punched him in the face enough to only knock him out. Then walked away acting all cool like

Kauro looks up at mr.crown "You want me to requirct people? and odin sent me? my parents sent me." he speaks qucikly showing his overwhelmed and confused filling.

"Yeah your parents sent you, under Odins request. Of course they weren't aware that he was Odin. He said you'd be perfect as a champion to the gods." Mr. Crown said giving him a little compliment.

Kauro smiles a little, still a little upset that he was being used but he just nodded "You want me to recruit people for you?

"The world is in jeopardy. Without people like you there would be no hope. In the end the choice is yours. But their is a boy by the name of Sora whom is already joined us. Their is another by the name of Justin that I hope to gain as an ally as well. Hopefully with your assistance." Mr. Crown responded.

@TJ

"Destroy the fire demon, Golem" Reggie ordered.

The Golem took if in a hulking gallop with his fists raised ready to crush Infrit to ash.

Sora looked at him confused. "A golem versus a demon. I wonder how that will pain out." Ifrit dodged the attack and wrapped fire around his blades and was ready to slice the golem in an X-shaped scissor attack. Dodging was optional, but Infrit was prepared to physically kick as well if needed. Sora looked at Reggie. "So, why are you being so mean?"

Justin ran into the school once again wondering if Mr. Crown is still there and he sees a boy and him there. "Drake's his lackeys just ambushed me care to explain why that happened?" He interrupted their conversation.

Kauro nods and looks back at Mr.Crown as they arrive at his office. "Alright, where is this sora guy and what does he look like, id like to get to know my only current ally."

@Vizriel

Mr. Crown looked at both boys before deciding to answer Justin question first. It seemed slightly more urgent.

"Drake and the chosen are tyrants. They will use any means to recruit members. Even if it means forcing them into it. They pretty much think they can do whatever they please. Not even the police or military can stop them. But if you allow me to teach you, we can."

Then he turned back to Kauro. "This is Justin by the way. He's a summoner too. He could probably show you around the town. As for Sora. I have no idea."

"Justin have you seen Sora around?" Mr. Crown asked.

@Tj Pomroy and @wizardjustin

The large golem smashed the ground to rubble missing his attack but doesn't stop there. He picks up two big slabs of concrete and hurls one at the demon with surprising speed and accuracy.

@Orion

"I'm joining your side since they attacked me without a warning unless some other plan happens to change me which won't ever happen. And yes Sora I saw him fight that Reggie fellow not that long ago." He said leaning against the wall. He saw a new comer and he waved to him as Mr. Crown introduced me.

Sora looked at Reggie. He was being completely ignored wasn't he? Infrit cut through the first slab that was tossed. But, immediately got back knowing the second one was going to come. So, he decided that his reach would have to get a bit longer. Infrit slashed his swords in the X-slashing motion releasing the flames into horizontal flaming sword slashes at the golem. Then, quickly covered the blades in flames again waiting for its next move.

@Vizriel

Kauro gives a small smile and a polite wave walking over to gut Mr.crown introduced as Justin. "Ummm H-hi can you take me to sora?" he asks very shyly standing with his right shoulder closer to Justin and he right hand rubbing his left elbow.

@wizard justin

Olivia had stayed behind after Justin ran off looking at the message. "Reward or punish....." She mumbled moving behind Sora to so she wouldn't be in the middle of his battle. She bit her lip as her finger hovered over the reward button.

"Sure thing I'll bring you there" he said to him as he left the school and ran to where Sora was he then showed him where he was he noticed Olivia was there and he walked over to her and put his arm around her neck "Hey girl." He said to her.

She snapped out of thought as Justin wrapped his arm around her neck. "Hey where'd you run off too?" She asked as she noticed the kid following behind Justin. "Hey wasn't he at the gym?"

"No he was a kid that just arrived here and also I ran off to school again. Made up your choice on what side yet?" He asked her as he looked over her shoulder.

"I'm probably going to pick champion if this is what Drake's team is like." She said seriously. "What about you cutie?" She asked

"I'm going where ever you go, because you allow me to check out your body." He said to her as he smirked. "I also like the nickname cutie."

Kauro walks over behind sora, trying to find a way to talk to him, whimpers softly. "Brother?" he asks as he taps soras shoulder softly.

@Orion

Olivias phone beeped again in notification.

"Victor. Reward or punish?"

@LizzyBeth

The golem turned around abruptly taking the fire attack on his back, the hardest part of his body leaving a deep cut into the rock afterwards.

The rock monster turns around roaring as he rears back and slammed his fists together crushing the slab of concrete into dust and throwing a cloud of the debri into infrits face. He then rushes forward in an uppercut

swing aiming for the fire demons abdomen. The strength of the attack would send the fire demon flying backwards if it connected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora felt the tap but couldn't lose focus on the fight. "huh?" he said not looking back.

@Tj Pomroy

Infrit took the attack and flew backwards landing on his feet. This cowardly act seemed to make Infrit angry. He kept slashing the air creating horizontal fire slashes going towards the golem at incredible speed. While they were still going at the golem. Once the barrage had ended to not get hit my his own attack. Infrit would rush behind the golem and attack with his blades, wanting to end this battle right here and now.

@Vizriel

Kauro smiles and taps him again "sora please, ive been talking to crown. you must win this fight" he putd his hand on sora shoudler reassuringly.

@Orion

Reggie grimaced with intense anger. He couldn't understand how this newbie had just beaten his golem. This kid had talent. Now he understood what Drake saw in him.

"Your better than I thought. Sora's your name right? If you beat me, I'll tell you and your friends anything you want to know about Drake. But if i win,you gotta join our league. I'm gonna kick your ass regardless, so you might as well take the deal." Reggie said tapping the next soul on his app.

gargoyle+moon.jpg

Name: Gargoyle

Class: Beast

Size: Average

Abilities: Flight, stone skin, super strength, stone claws.

Soul Force: Stone Prisoner Curse-Turns anything gargoyle touches into stone.

Sora saw the golem...another beast type? That certainly is an odd choice now. "I don't believe I caught your name. If you're going to be a jerk and all. You should at least tell me that much." he said to him as he watched Infrit get into battle position it's wounds from the previous fight starting to slowly heal in front of them both. "I gotta say though...even though you are being a nuisance right now. I do like how you put up a challenge this should be fun."

@Vizriel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back