• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Why is Nala so quiet? Why is Kassana so nervous? Why does Cameron hide behind her meister all the time?

O.o

Hello everybody! We are starting to work on getting things moving so if you haven't posted yet with either a summary of what your character was doing previously or an introduction post, we would greatly appreciate it! Also, if you haven't already acquired a partner, please use the OOC as a place to discuss with other characters and figure out who is going to partner with who.

@CelticHero37 @animegirl20 @Lucem Tenebris @PlaguedWithInsanity @Paranoia @DeadgurlXD @sonicfreak101 @Kyra @Peaceswore @Anno Bane @King Nothing @WiseGuy @GiannaCoco@HighnessesKnight @Stormborn Targaryen

I am sitting in pharmacology class right now and it is actually starting to get interesting.

Yeah, I feel like taking a nap too :P

Hales said:
I am sitting in pharmacology class right now and it is actually starting to get interesting.
What's so interesting about it?

Peaceswore said:
I'm about to go to work ;-;. All and all been a pretty boring day.
What do you do?

CelticHero37 said:
What's so interesting about it?
We are starting to learn about the effects of actual drugs that are used in hospitals. I'm really excited because some of them are heart meds and I want to work on a cardiac unit so it's interesting for me.

Peaceswore said:
I teach karate for a few hours.
What?! I'm so jealous.

Hales said:
We are starting to learn about the effects of actual drugs that are used in hospitals. I'm really excited because some of them are heart meds and I want to work on a cardiac unit so it's interesting for me.
Ah I see. What intrigues you about cardiac units?

My dad spent over a year in a cardiac ICU before he passed away so I spent a lot of time around cardiac nurses.

Just a note: I wasn't trying to kill the conversation. I was merely being honest.

No. We have been working on stuff. I'm not going to let this die! Don't worry!

Hi guys! After growing tired of waiting for something to happen, I am taking it upon myself to reboot this rp in a new thread run by me. I will post a link here when I have it ready to run so that anyone who was here who is still interested in joining is able to join. If you were accepted here, you will be accepted in the new one.

Link: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-insanity-emerging.124606/

Feel free to copy over characters if you want. I have already copied over 2 and mine will be posted sometime this weekend as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back