• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

I think since they have been attending for the same amount of time they would already be partners. So i'm down with already knowing each other if that's fine with @CelticHero37 . I like how the characters are so much alike yet different xD

Yeah I love your character, I am excited to see where we can take their partnership. And I am always a fan of the opposite genders, I like the challenges and strenghts that come with it?

Now I'm really pumped! I can see the two pranking each other on a daily basis. xD Not to mention they live together so that makes things all the more fun.

GiannaCoco said:
@King Nothing
Hey! Wanna be weapon and miester? Or partners? Companions? Whatever you want to call it,"
I'm not going to declare anything in OOC. I'd like to keep things organic and contained in the IC thread.

I'm sorry. I'm sure meeting up in IC won't be difficult.

[QUOTE="King Nothing]I'm not going to declare anything in OOC. I'd like to keep things organic and contained in the IC thread.
I'm sorry. I'm sure meeting up in IC won't be difficult.

[/QUOTE]
We are using this thread as a way to establish partners. This does not mean the partnership has to be fully established once the IC starts, but we would like to have a general idea of who everyone pairs with because that will allow things to get moving faster within the IC. If no one has any idea who they are going to partner with, then that could slow down the IC.

@CelticHero37 @animegirl20 @Lucem Tenebris @Broken-Angel @The One Eyed Bandit @PlaguedWithInsanity @Paranoia @DeadgurlXD @sonicfreak101 @Hales @Kyra @Peaceswore @Anno Bane @King Nothing @WiseGuy @GiannaCoco @HighnessesReign @Stormborn Targaryen

The rp has started! Remember that you might have to go up against eachother, we don't know who the bad guys are! Be sure to be wary of the other roleplayers! Even your partner could be the enemy!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE MODERATORS HAVE MESSAGED! ITS UP TO YOU TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE BAD GUYS ARE!

@Peaceswore The posting order idea is more for combat situations and is not currently in place. Anyone can make their intro post just remember that atbthe end of it your character should be seated in the classroom.

@CelticHero37 @animegirl20 @Lucem Tenebris @Broken-Angel @The One Eyed Bandit @PlaguedWithInsanity @Paranoia @DeadgurlXD@sonicfreak101 @Hales @Kyra @Peaceswore @Anno Bane @King Nothing @WiseGuy @GiannaCoco@HighnessesReign @Stormborn Targaryen

I am hesitant to start of the action before everyone has had a chance to introduce their characters. However, a good number of you have yet to show activity, let alone choose a partner. If the available partners do not interest you, this problem can be dealt with. If some form of activity is not shown in the next three days, I will be forced to clear your character and move forward with this RP. There are others who would gladly take your place. I love all your characters and would be disappointed if it came to this. So get involved please.

Hales said:
Kassana is unconscious on Ivy's shoulder. Should I post this in the rp or am I safe?
If it's mentioned in someone else's post, that is fine. I also know you are active in the OOC. Besides being a moderator, this would still be okay because activity is what I'm looking for, not perfection. However, if someone is not active, they are only holding things back.

@DeadgurlXD I like the disclaimer on the post, but couldn't you argue that everyone is suspicious? Why are Jason and Honey so nice? Why is Demetri so quiet? Why is Ivy such a jerk? Why is Igor eating RAW MEAT? Everyone is suspicious if you think about it hard enough. TRUST NO ONE! o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
sonicfreak101 said:
@DeadgurlXD I like the disclaimer on the post, but couldn't you argue that everyone is suspicious? Why are Jason and Honey so nice? Why is Demetri so quite? Why is Ivy such a jerk? Why is Igor eating RAW MEAT? Everyone is suspicious if you think about it hard enough. TRUST NO ONE! o_o
EVEN I CAN BE A KISHIN oh wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back