• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soul Eater Romance

kawaii senpai

One Thousand Club
My character is the meister, so whoever wants to be the weapon can join. The story starts the first day we are paired together with us getting to know each other and trying to catch our first kishin egg. We won't be successful of course, but as we grow closer, our success rate also grows.

My character-

Name: Blue Star (Black Star's younger sister)

Personality: Big shot as well, but is a little kinder. She can also be kind of secretive when something is bothering her. She doesn't like to appear weak. She jokes around and laughs, even at bad times.

Looks: Short, or just a lot of awesome in a small package. Blue hair that comes down to the base of her shoulder blades. Abnormally muscular for a girl. Bright blue eyes. She wears a purple tank top with grey sweatpants and beat up sneakers. Never wears makeup, hates it with a passion.

Meister.

I look over to my future weapon partner. He was a lot bigger than me, but I would never admit it. "Well, it's time to try it out," I say excitedly. "You transform and I'll try to match your soul wavelength and see what we can do!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander looked down at his partner " Okay we'll try," he said in a low voice that he assumed she could hear but didn't know for sure. God, I really need this to work. I need a partner. He thought changing into his weapon form.

((It's really short sorry...))

I grabbed his handle, but immediately slammed into the ground. He weighed almost a ton. Our soul wavelengths were not matching at the moment. I strained against the weight, trying to lift him, but I couldn't. I shut my eyes and started to look at his soul, deciding how I would go about matching it.

Alex could tell that she was struggling " You know as well as I do that we can do this," he said before slamming his eyes shut. Trying to concentrate on matching her wavelength. I hope we can do this. I really do. He thought opening his eyes again. Please. Please. Please. He prayed waiting for something to happen.

((Sorry it's another really short post.))

In an instant our wavelengths synchronized. Since I was pulling so hard, I snapped backwards, slamming him into the wall. "I am so sorry!" I said quickly. I ripped him out of the wall. "Are you okay?"

" Y-Yeah I'm fine," he said holding his head before a small smile appeared on his face " We did it," he said excited. " We matched our wavelengths," he mumbled looking at his hands. He looked away from his hands asked " Uh, can I change back yet?"

"Yeah Alex!" My imagination started running wild again. "We start out like this, but within a week, I will have made you into a death scythe!" I knew that wasn't possible, but I couldn't resist the urge to dream. I caught him in my hand as he transformed back. He was heavy, but liftable. He started progressively getting lighter.

Alex sighed " You know just as well as I do that we won't get 99 kishin souls + 1 witch soul within a week," he said looking at her. " We need to work hard but I'm still sure we can do this," he said closing his eyes.

I lightly punched his shoulder. "Not with that attitude!" I looked him in the eyes smiling. "I don't care how long it takes, but I am determined to make you into a death scythe! And that's a promise!"

Alex gave her a soft smile " That's a great promise," he said as he began walking " What're we gonna do now?" he asked as he turned around. He looked at her " Blue Star, are you hungry? Cuz, I'm hungry," he said putting a hand on his stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm always up for food!" I said happily, running up to him. "What should we eat! Since we'll be training today, we'll need energy food! Protein! And protein is in.. MEAT!" I spaced out in thought till I snapped around quickly. "Barbeque!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back