• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Child's Play

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Guys it's okay if it's narrowed down to just us. We can still function :D

[/QUOTE]
C: hehehe

[QUOTE="Emilia Knight]Is this still open...? I would love to make a character if it is.

[/QUOTE]
Of course we are. Always accepting!

I apologize for the Delay everyone. I'm dealing with college finals this week, but I should be good to go now!

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]WOAH THAT THE FUCK

[/QUOTE]
I keep a wall of tags to populate threads with. Hue.

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BEGINNING!

bcfd0abb3310247958c34ed159e917dfcff37723_hq.gif

BE EXCITED

STAY TUNED FOR THE BEGINNING POST.

@Mine

@Mitchs98

@Excelsis

@XeroCantido

@Deadeyelee

#HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

I'll catch up as soon as I come home from voting today for the Elections~

@Lilllysaurus Rex , I would like to request a change regarding my character's gender to that of a transgender male please. Since there are currently less males in the RP than females and I would love to try the other way around of this kind of character, given my preference towards male roles. Is that okay?

Mine said:
@Lilllysaurus Rex , I would like to request a change regarding my character's gender to that of a transgender male please. Since there are currently less males in the RP than females and I would love to try the other way around of this kind of character, given my preference towards male roles. Is that okay?
Completely fine.

Wow, I feel very silly for asking this, but has the starting post been made...? I have quickly scanned through though, I guess my real question is.. Is there an order that needs to be followed...?

[QUOTE="Emilia Knight]Wow, I feel very silly for asking this, but has the starting post been made...? I have quickly scanned through though, I guess my real question is.. Is there an order that needs to be followed...?

[/QUOTE]
Not particularly.

The starting post has indeed been made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back