• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Child's Play

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. I thought it was complicated as heck. That actually sounds badass. xD .
What would be the sheet requirements for one of dems?
Nothing really. Just clarify you are one.

It isn't strange or special to be autonomous. Just another weapon type.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Nothing really. Just clarify you are one.
It isn't strange or special to be autonomous. Just another weapon type.

[/QUOTE]
I thought the sheets were for humans...well. k den. I shall do et

Mitchs98 said:
I thought the sheets were for humans...well. k den. I shall do et
Under species there's a specific space for weapons. Use that part of the forum and remove the meister part .3.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Under species there's a specific space for weapons. Use that part of the forum and remove the meister part .3.

[/QUOTE]
Kk ^-^

Lilllysaurus Rex] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
Weapons age like everyone else.

So far it's okay, but you have to describe what weapon she is, like is she an autonomous saw? An autonomous Cleaver?
I know. I said I still had to add that junk d:. Good to know everything else is fine.

I'm just going to jump in here for a moment. There's more to autonomous weapons than simply being able to partially transform and fight like that. Any weapon can partially transform. What makes an autonomous weapon different is that they literally don't have a full transformation form. The only thing they have is partials. This means that it is physically impossible for an autonomous weapon to ever be paired with a meister and as such, they never reach their full potential yet they do have more independence. @Mitchs98

Just a Note: I happened to stumble upon this. I doubt I'll join because I'm already overloaded with rp stuff, but if you ever have questions about lore, I know all the ins and outs. I had to learn all of it for my own rp so I'm open to answering questions and stuff. The wiki page used to have more info and it seems they've edited recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
I'm just going to jump in here for a moment. There's more to autonomous weapons than simply being able to partially transform and fight like that. Any weapon can partially transform. What makes an autonomous weapon different is that they literally don't have a full transformation form. The only thing they have is partials. This means that it is physically impossible for an autonomous weapon to ever be paired with a meister and as such, they never reach their full potential yet they do have more independence. @Mitchs98
Just a Note: I happened to stumble upon this. I doubt I'll join because I'm already overloaded with rp stuff, but if you ever have questions about lore, I know all the ins and outs. I had to learn all of it for my own rp so I'm open to answering questions and stuff. The wiki page used to have more info and it seems they've edited recently.
Oh thank youuu I didn't really remember ;3;

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Oh thank youuu I didn't really remember ;3;

[/QUOTE]
It's all on the lore page for Soul Eater: The Perfect Order. You could use that as a reference and I wouldn't mind one bit... just don't like... direct copy it or nothin'.

DaughterofAthena said:
It's all on the lore page for Soul Eater: The Perfect Order. You could use that as a reference and I wouldn't mind one bit... just don't like... direct copy it or nothin'.
Course not plagiarism is like a dirty hobo's butt. Im not touching it.

Deadeyelee said:
im just being rediculous. actually, r u available right now?
I am working on a post for Perfect Order Right now. Felix is getting dragged into a rather interesting situation... possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back