Soul eater based RP

Hexed

Deathscythe
Ok guys you know what's up! So you ready for this? @MaidenofMadness @Cid395 @Chantala @TKolord ok so basically you will be your own characters and its the first day so weapon and mister will be linked today at Shibusen or whatever you want call it I know it has other names. So the limit Is 3 characters and you know the rules. I will post one after you guys.

Skelly:

Name:

Personality:

Bio(if you want):

Weapon or meister:

If weapon weapon type(ex guns/scythe):

Other:

That good? Then have fun! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Skelly:

Name: Cyrus Quinton (TKolord), Shen Quinton (Cid395)

PIC:

anime_boys.jpg

Cyrus is left Shen is Right

Personality: Cyrus: Quiet and friendly but if you get on his bad-side He will eliminate you.

Shen: Kind but Serious at times

Bio(if you want): Twins Subject's bio: Unkown

Weapon or meister: Cyrus is the Meister and Shen is the weapon

If weapon weapon type(ex guns/scythe): Silver Rapier

Other: I am posting on Cid's Behalf

This sis good I like it xD both of yours Cid and you. Great and just for madness and I will reveal mine (BTW I only have one character and they're a weapon. xD )

This should be good. I may reveal my character sooner but hopefully madness posts soon xD  
This should be good. I may reveal my character sooner but hopefully madness posts soon xD

Name: Coal Stilton

Personality: She is a quiet person until you get to know her, then she is talkative and has a temper.

Weapon or meister: Weapon

If weapon weapon type(ex guns/scythe): Battle Axe

Other: She can be over observant some times

looks:

Anime_Girl_by_Minami_05.png

Name: Hex Souls

Personality: hex is determind and cocky. He can be deceptive and manipulative at times and tends to want to fight a lot.

Weapon or meister: weapon

If weapon. What type: scythe

Other: Hex doesn't always need a meister.......

(I'm gonna say now, try and post more than one line but its fine xD )

Hex got to the outside of Shibusen, the building created him out a little, being a weapon like he was he didn't understand how he could get creeped by something like this. "So this is the place hmm...." He murmured a grin played across his face as he walked closer to the entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back