• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Sotozu Hewoskani (AKA: Misty Mountain Ridge)

FreeMustang

Don't Be Afraid To NAG Me! =D
Out of Character Chat (OCC). Use it to plan what happens through out the role play especially if you are stuck. If you use OCC in other tabs pleas put in (parentheses). =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! Ptfo last night. I'm with my family right now but I'll have something for you by this afternoon. :)

It's all good, it was like 4:30am when I last posted so I was super tired any way. Spending the last day with my brother before he goes back to the Marines. *sighs*

Holy cow.... Are your posts always this long? I hope I don't disappoint you if that's true.

I mean, it depends what I'm working with. Usually I do a long intro and then average 4-8 paragraphs for the posts, depending where we are. I don't normally double, either, so I just assumed I"d be writing equally for both of my characters, which I guess means twice normal. :)

Hmm.... Well its maybe 2/3rds of yours? My paragraphs look a bit longer than your average. Then again I guess you have a better foothold on this character having played her a couple times before, huh?

Hey, sorry! My best friend is pregnant and I've been helping her shop and clean and stuff after New Year's. Her husband is a cop so he's gone a lot.

I'm so sorry. I had such fun planning with you but I realize now that neither of us really discussed our general roleplaying style. You've been really great to plot with and I'm sorry to be realizing this so late in the game. I just don't think we're a good match.

Best of luck, and again, I'm sorry I wasn't more open in the beginning!

Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious when I saw your post. I'm not quite up to that level.... Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back