sooner or later hes fair game (twilight sparkle x deathweaponstar)

Sparkle chuckled a little after she saw angelic asleep. She didn't seem to beat up about being on the bank by herself. She swam toward Golden and splashed him.

As Sparklefly and Golden swam around Sparklefly wondered about what could create a lake and not only that but one so large. It was cold to even though the sun was shining down on it. The lake itself made her curious. Suddenly she wondered if there were fish in it. Sparklefly was having a lot of fun. When Golden splashed her she shivered but the sun quickly warmed her. This was the most fun she ever had except for when she raced the other ponies in flying school that is.

Sparklefly stopped splashing Golden for a moment when she saw the stallion. She didn't recognize him and wondered who he was. "Hey Golden, it looks like Angelic is talking to someone... Have you seen him before?" Sparkle asked.

Sparklefly blinked a few times and followed golden out. He seemed so nice this Heart Stealer even though his name and golden's reaction didn't show that at all. Sparkle was dripping with water from the lake. She shook a little trying to get it off. Who was this stallion that got Golden so worked up??

Golden said"get away from my friend." Heart said"aww what's wrong? Jealous?" He used his magic and pulled angelic to him. She whimpered scared.

Sparklefly ran over at the sound of Angelic's scared whimper. she was no longer concerned about her wet coat. "Leave my friend alone." she said with a note of anger. Sparkle can not stand when other ponies upset her friends. This anger brought her back to the confident side of herself.

She was starting to like this pony less and less. She glared after Heart and Golden. Running over to Angelic, Sparkle asked. "Are you okay?"

Sparkle's eyes widened. Angelic really must be scared to want to go swimming when just minuets ago she hadn't. She nodded still unsure. Sparklfly glanced back at the two stallions knowing something was about to happen between the two. Sparkle stood right by Angelic's side with tentative steps forward tword the lake.

Golden and heart got into a brawl. Angelic'shorn hglowed as she got angry. "CEASE AND DESIST! "breaking them apart. "NOW SIT DOWN AND ACT CIVILIZED!"

Sparkle looked over at Angelic and was amazed at the power that had come from her voice. The two had split apart so fast Sparkle almost didn't see it. Angelic had grown and learned so much in the time they had last met and it now was clear both of them had grown more then she. that was at least how she saw it.

They glared at each other then angelic trotted up to heart. "Listen here mister. You don't mess with me or my friends or you will feel my wrath. Ya got that?!" He laughed. Yes he actually laughed at her. Angelic got so angry her mane and tail turned to flames. She bucked him so hahard he went through all of the trees!

Golden said"heart breaker yhe unicorn. He's always using mares then when he's done with them he tosses them away like an old newspaper. "

Inside Sparkle was yelling at herself for not stepping up like angelic to stop the fight. Wasn't she always saying how she didn't let her friends be messed with? Why hadn't she acted.... suddenly as Angelic bro-hoofed her she realized she had been more worried that Angelic would be left open and that heart would go back to messing with her. She shook her head slightly and then glared through the trees in the direction heart had flown. If I ever see him again... He will git a piece of my hoof in his face. "Are you okay Golden?" as soon as she said it she wished she hadnt there could be no way Golden got hurt by a jerk like Heart.

He nodded and said"just a few scrapes and bruises nothing too bad. Glad you two are ok."kissing their cheeks. Angelic fell like a stunned goat blushing.

Sparkle tried to hide her blush but with her short mane it was ineffective. She hoped it wasn't to noticeable. No one had ever done that and she wasn't sure how to deal with it but for some reason it made her feel all happy inside. "I'm glad you are okay too.." she forced herself to say. It was very quiet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back