• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern something strange

Yunn

pssttt hidden accordions everywhere

something
something strange

jindo is an island rich in history. the island also has its shares of secrets. while the island remains as a peaceful island getaway to most tourists there are also some who are attracted by the strange happenings and urban legends surrounding the island.

this rp will mostly involve residents and those who visit the island coming in contact with these urban legends or superstitions surrounding the island. the rp will be set up with various arcs or "episodes" which will revolve on a different urban legend and plot each time.

right now i'm currently looking for a small group (3-5 people) to start this off. posting requirements would be a minimum of 2 paragraphs twice a week. also i'll only be accepting asian face claims.

click here to continue

/strānj/
adjective

1. unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand.
2.not previously visited, seen, or encountered; unfamiliar or alien.
OVERVIEW
PILOT

• OVERVIEW

jindo

The third largest island in South Korea. It is known to be a tourist location filled with historical attractions. the island is also a popular destination for retirement. Due to this the demographic around the island mostly lean towards an older population with the population under 18 next. As most kids who graduate high school within the island tend to leave it in search of colleges and jobs within the mainland. However, some do stay on the island to continue their family's craft.

Alongside with the island's historical landmarks many families within the island have been there for centuries creating family businesses lasting hundreds of years which also receive attraction from many tourists and residents alike.

TAGS

a city off the southern coast surrounded by mountains and the sea, Mokpo is a port city located in the southern peninsula of Korea. the city has multiple ferries which go to multiple islands near the coast. due to this the city mostly strives on tourism.

one of those islands is jindo, one of the more popular tourist's spots as the island is rich with history and the hometown of many successful individuals. but the main attraction is between spring and summer where the natural phenomena of the sea parting occur, connecting the island to the nearby island.

other than the season of tourism the rest of the year the island remains quite peaceful, or so it appears.

Last edited:
OMG I DIDNT REALIZE THERE WAS MORE TO THE CODING AND THEN I CLICKED THE THING AND THE THING HAPPENED AND THE THING KEEPS HAPPENING WOW

i'm super into this idea owo
as soon as finals are over i'll have more free time so count me interested!

despite putting this over 5 people i'm still just trash and floating on in here

ayy my dudess. i decided i'll be starting this a little bit later since holidays and other stuff are coming up. i'll be posting up the character sheet probably this saturday and probably set the deadline to next year. idk but i'll maybe set up a discord tomorrow

yes this is currently open. this rp is not first come first serve. i'll be picking at most 5 players whose characters will fit more into this rp/episode. that being said the roleplay will reopen once the previous episode is completed.

anyways here's the cs thread that i said i'll post 3 days ago...
something strange;; the girl and the sea characters

the episode info thread (which i'll update tomorrow when i have time)
something strange;; the girl and the sea

and the discord.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back