• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watch beastars for something uh

Different
What’s that about? I’m not really into comedy of it is one. Mostly action/story. This is the reason I can’t get into certain shows =/.

Also I haven’t forgotten about the post. I’m still working on freeing myself up to post. I am making progress on it.

What’s that about? I’m not really into comedy of it is one. Mostly action/story. This is the reason I can’t get into certain shows =/.

Also I haven’t forgotten about the post. I’m still working on freeing myself up to post. I am making progress on it.
It's a drama/mystery, I'd say. The mystery parts are pretty light, so it's mostly driven by character development. It's as wild a ride as the OP.

It's CG, by the same studio that did Houseki no Kumi. I think it looks pretty good, and the pedigree means you can expect some pretty kino fight scenes when they do pop up.

I watched the trailer but I can’t figure out what it’s even about -_-

Slow and steady, White. Slow and steady.
Yes Quirk. I suppose not everything can be solved full frontal.

You've got to take a ride on the wild side to figure that out.

It's about racism and uh, coming of age? I suppose?
Lol. With each piece of information you tell me, this show gets more and more nonsensical. I’m on the borderline of not believing you’re a real person telling me these things. A show about animals covers all that? And Azure likes it?

Lol. With each piece of information you tell me, this show gets more and more nonsensical. I’m on the borderline of not believing you’re a real person telling me these things. A show about animals covers all that? And Azure likes it?
Thing with it is, it's very well constructed. An anthropomorphic animal world with its own well-explained rules. Carnivores are feared, herbivores are envied, and each side can show disdain for the other. The creature that brings both sides together is the Beastar.

Haha beastar
Thing with it is, it's very well constructed. An anthropomorphic animal world with its own well-explained rules. Carnivores are feared, herbivores are envied, and each side can show disdain for the other. The creature that brings both sides together is the Beastar.
Haha beastar do you get it Be A Star hoooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back