• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
The what?
4d069a61ff.jpg

Lol. So you want to be on that list too? I would’ve had your head a year ago, Sim. I’ll hold my anger in for now. I‘m a Red Oni if you’ve never been told.

View attachment 625756
How long before he begs you to run the Naruto RP again once he gets lazy and never posts?
:closedeyessmile: MAAAAAAAN. Never again, lol. I can’t believe in a surprise post he sprung the dead soul revival jutsu and then left mid-arc. Yo. I had to have a discussion with myself that day.

Hai, hai.

3d21f9650c9231ef69562b62a3eb1a12.gif

Lol. So you want to be on that list too? I would’ve had your head a year ago, Sim. I’ll hold my anger in for now. I‘m a Red Oni if you’ve never been told.

:closedeyessmile: MAAAAAAAN. Never again, lol. I can’t believe in a surprise post he sprung the dead soul revival jutsu and then left mid-arc. Yo. I had to have a discussion with myself that day.

Hai, hai.

3d21f9650c9231ef69562b62a3eb1a12.gif

1566828156744.jpg
Part 3 is actually Naruto Rebirth again. You cannot resist his call.

I only ever understand like, a 1/5th of what passes through this OOC...

Something something Power Rangers(?) shows up a lot, and then references to old RPs...

Hmm, guess this is what it's like to hang around and be the youngblood amongst the old breed. Not used to this.

Kamen rider*
Really old ongoing series. The inspiration for Power Rangers.
Close. Super Sentai is the inspiration for Power Rangers. Kamen Rider is something like Super Sentai's sister show, except while SS is bigger in the west due to PR, Kamen Rider it absolutely crushes it inside of Japan.

Also Sentai sucks now and Rider has been pure kino for a good few seasons now.

Close. Super Sentai is the inspiration for Power Rangers. Kamen Rider is something like Super Sentai's sister show, except while SS is bigger in the west due to PR, Kamen Rider it absolutely crushes it inside of Japan.

Also Sentai sucks now and Rider has been pure kino for a good few seasons now.
*The more you know*

So the American PR has nothing original. Sad.

*The more you know*

So the American PR has nothing original. Sad.
Classic PR is weird. They'd reuse the scenes where they were in the suits, and basically anything where you couldn't see the faces and just dub over them. Then they'd reshoot the unmasked scenes with western actors. I think that the latest season of Power Rangers is the first to actually use its own suits and film its own fights and shit. Start of a new era.

Classic PR is weird. They'd reuse the scenes where they were in the suits, and basically anything where you couldn't see the faces and just dub over them. Then they'd reshoot the unmasked scenes with western actors. I think that the latest season of Power Rangers is the first to actually use its own suits and film its own fights and shit. Start of a new era.
unknown-9.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back