• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy So um... Magical Mafias?

IamNotLoki

One Thousand Club
Here's an idea.

The setting is loosely based on 1920s Chicago in the height of the prohibition.

Except instead of the government prohibiting Liquor, in this dimension, the government ahs prohibited the use of Magic.

This means the market for magic has been taken by criminal syndicates hoping to sell magical services and items to the common people.

Magical potions and trinkets are being sold in the black market and Criminal syndicates have grown very powerful because of this.

There have been great magical wars between these gangs because of territory.

Also most of the police are being bribed by the various criminal families to stand aside... but there are some hero cops willing to set things straight.

There are also vigilantes that use Magic to fight off criminals and cops that abuse the system.

Basically this is a crime drama with great fantasy overtones.

Anyone in?

Hey Vinny, get over here and use your pyromancy on the oven! I wanna bake momma Marie a Connoli!

sorry to say this guys but I decided not to pursue this RP.  Instead I opted to make an RP based on people gaining powers of mythological gods.

I hope this is just as interesting and I hope you guys join the Mafia RP when I make it in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back