• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stars In The Sky

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
animated-butterfly-gif-6.gif

Talk to your heart’s content here.

Here you can also ask your questions if you don’t understand something.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aqua Your character is good only these things need to be reviewed: What is his blood type? And I think he is a little overpowered with the ability of his. How long are those bursts? And I think only a mere 10 seconds to recharge is far too less as the burden on the body should be quite a lot as he is pushed over the brink of the most powerful creature that exists.

Marshmallow said:
@Aqua Your character is good only these things need to be reviewed: What is his blood type? And I think he is a little overpowered with the ability of his. How long are those bursts? And I think only a mere 10 seconds to recharge is far too less as the burden on the body should be quite a lot as he is pushed over the brink of the most powerful creature that exists.
ok and his blood type is RH-Null

Ok what the hell, it only posted about half of my cs but I filled in everything. Please wait on passing judgement until I figure out what happened and fix it plz.

Edit: Fixed, turns out it was just a BBcode error. It isn't my strong suit if you haven't guessed xD

Edit 2: Electric Boogaloo: Just realized I completely forgot Personality somehow... *faceplams.* Editing time yaaaay

Edit 3: Revenge of the Edit: There we go, it's 110% percent done now I promise!

Last edited by a moderator:
DergTheDergon said:
Ok what the hell, it only posted about half of my cs but I filled in everything. Please wait on passing judgement until I figure out what happened and fix it plz.
Edit: Fixed, turns out it was just a BBcode error. It isn't my strong suit if you haven't guessed xD

Edit 2: Electric Boogaloo: Just realized I completely forgot Personality somehow... *faceplams.* Editing time yaaaay

Edit 3: Revenge of the Edit: There we go, it's 110% percent done now I promise!
Lol, she's accepted now. xD

@TheWingedCrusader

@Risk

@GiannaCoco

Are you guys still interested?

Ah, afraid I can't participate in this, but I'll definitely be reading it. :T Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back