Small Group- Steampunk Pirates (Closed)

Hmm. Well, it is normal for a pirate ship to have more than one surgeon due to the massive risk involved. She could also do something else, such as be a fighter based on what I know of her. It is up to you, and as long as you adjust the bio accordingly, it will be fine.

Well, I was going to have her contribute her fighting skills ether way.

So she could serve as both?

Great, I fix that and post as soon as I can!

Thanks a bunch.

[QUOTE="Doctor Disharmony]Well, I was going to have her contribute her fighting skills ether way.
So she could serve as both?

Great, I fix that and post as soon as I can!

Thanks a bunch.

[/QUOTE]
No problem. I'd love to have you in the roleplay, and I know how time consuming character sheets are and I wouldn't want to have you have to remake it.

[QUOTE="Doctor Disharmony]Hmm,
None of them seem to have been on very recently. Vibora, do you think you'd be able to make a post to keep it going for now?

[/QUOTE]
All right. I'll post tomorrow, as I'm going to bed.

[QUOTE="Doctor Disharmony]Sounds good to me.
Much gratitude is extended.

Have a nice night.

[/QUOTE]
Doctor, your signature is very disturbing. How do you feel about giving me nightmares?

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul]Doctor, your signature is very disturbing. How do you feel about giving me nightmares?

[/QUOTE]
You would not believe how often a person has asked me that very question!

As to answer it, though, I must say.....

Pretty natural.

But you're not the first person to find this gif of Sherlock angrily strumming his violin to be on the.....eh....disturbing side. I, for one, think it to be a work of repetitive art! :smile 2:

Something came up today, so I'll wasn't able to be on for all but 20 minutes. I'll post tommorow. I'm very sorry!

[QUOTE="Doctor Disharmony]Yeah. I wonder what happened to him, he seemed pretty eager to post.

[/QUOTE]
Who knows. I suppose things happen. I'll wait it out a bit. About 4 days, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back