• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern slice of life supernatural rp

eclipsa

faerie sightings
just supernatural creatures vibing or whatever. i’ll actually put more information if people are interested! this is just a basic check.

Hey there, I've been looking for a chance to play in a chill supernatural setting, interested! Hope to hear more about plans if this gets more interest

so my basic idea was just supernatural creatures living in a world where humans know they exist, but they created myths about themselves to try and keep humans from bothering them too much! it’s going to be very character driven with maybe some events to help with character plots but there won’t be a huge overreaching plot line !

i’m gonna put up a discord tonight to put up all the lore and whatnot bc it’s easier to maintain in a server 😌

Interested! I love chill RPs. The Discord will be for OOC stuff and lore, and the actual RP will be on an RPNation thread, right? (I just always drop out of Discord-only RPs whoops)

Interested! I love chill RPs. The Discord will be for OOC stuff and lore, and the actual RP will be on an RPNation thread, right? (I just always drop out of Discord-only RPs whoops)
kinda depends on what the group wants! i always hold a vote

Hey there, I've been looking for a chance to play in a chill supernatural setting, interested! Hope to hear more about plans if this gets more interest
Sounds fun.
I'd like to hear more before I say I'm in, but I have been looking for something like this.
I am interested

hi yes it is! sorry i forget to check rpn LMAO hop in the server all the details are in there <3
the invite link expired! and it’s all good, i do the same thing sometimes LMAOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back