• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SLAYR: Uber for Demon Hunters

bed851f67ad949981143af4f6a717f8f.jpg
Edger took another sip of his iced caramel mocha, watching Renee recount her victory over the brute with a combination of amusement and admiration. It had been a wild day, and listening to her excitedly describe their teamwork and the adrenaline rush of combat was a good reminder of how intense things had gotten.

“You know, Ren,” he said with a casual shrug, using the nickname for the first time, “we probably made Clint’s day back there. I don’t think he expected two ‘rookies’ to pull off a kill like that. Not bad for our first tag team.” Edger leaned back in the booth, savoring the aftertaste of his drink while observing the slow flow of the late-night diner.

When Renee's phone buzzed, and she started panicking about the "Currency Fighterz" release, Edger grinned. “First demons, now collectibles. You really live on the edge, don’t you?”

Edger had gotten used to Renee’s quirks throughout the day—the intense gacha obsession, the surprisingly effective use of a shovel as a weapon, and her knack for getting tangled in the weirdest jobs. She was tough and clever, even if her priorities sometimes revolved around animated figures rather than the lurking dangers of Sunset Gates. But that was part of her charm.

“I get it, though. You have your thing.” He gestured to her phone. “If it helps, I’ll give you a ride over to Sunrise Heights tomorrow. Can’t have you missing out on that chibi figure.” He chuckled, raising an eyebrow. “Plus, I think we deserve a reward after today. It’s been a hell of a ride.”
AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back