• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver Pack-Werewolves

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...
Welcome to Silver pack! If you are ready to be a werewolf, then come on in! We live in the woods, near the mountains where the river is just east of us. We each have our own cabin unless with a family. Stick to site rules. If interested in a leadership role, just post it. It's first come, first take, so...hurry! If you want the job and someone has it already, you must challenge them.

Questions?

Go shoot!

Hilary walked out of her cabin and stretched, looking at the rising sun. Another beautiful day ready to start. She smiled and looked across the settlement, where Violet's cabin was. She started walking across the pavilion when she smelled someone familiar in the wind.

Violet got up from the bed and started getting dressed. She put on a black tank top and some baggy camo pants. She grabbed an apple and headed out of her cabin to stand on the porch. She waved to Hilary as she saw her outside of her own cabin. She noticed Hilary sniff at the air and Vi did the same. She could smell some one familiar as well. She sat down in a chair on her porch and waited to see who it was.

Just then Eden came running out of the forrest, holding something. It was unclear of what it was exactly, but it appeared to shiny. "Guys guys! You gotta see what I just found!" Eden shouted as he ran closer. He ran up to Violet's cabin and tripped on the stairs going up to the porch, slamming his head on the door and dropping a harmonica that bounced and landed right at Hillary's feet. "Oww..." Eden rubbed his head as he sat up. @Codebreaker @MadamMoon

Codebreaker said:
"Eden," she sighed and helped him hp, "When are you going to stop being so clumsy?"
Eden rubbed his head still. "I, well, uh, hey look what I found!" Eden diverted the attention onto the harmonica, picking it up and giving it a blow. "It makes a sound!"

"That's a harmonica, Eden. It's been around for hundrwds of years," she said and grabbed the instrument, examining it, "Have you though about my offer? For being your mentor?"

Cadence's eyes fluttered open to the light of the sun that was just beginning to peek from behind the distant mountains. She could hear voices outside, and what sounded like a person falling. Even after years of being a part of the pack, she still couldn't understand how half the pack was already awake when she'd just wriggled out of bed.

She swam through her white sheets and threw them aside. Without bothering to take her hair out of the messy bun she's scrambled them in last night, she dressed in her usual outfit: an oversize graphic t-shirt and shorts. Tying up the laces of her sneakers, she pulled open the door of her cozy cabin and took in a deep breath of the fresh air. Far away, she could hear the steady grumble of the river and the constant buzzing and chirping coming from the trees. The forest was alive.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed Eden, Hilary and Violet, already up, awake and on the move. She smiled, and walked over to where they were talking. From the looks of it, Eden had already fallen to the ground. In his hands was a harmonica. "Good morning, y'all," she said in her usual chirpy voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good morning Cadence," she smiled and reached into her pocket, taking out a sack of beef jerky, "Found this in an abandoned campsite." Tosses it to her and looks back at Eden.

Codebreaker said:
"That's a harmonica, Eden. It's been around for hundrwds of years," she said and grabbed the instrument, examining it, "Have you though about my offer? For being your mentor?"
Felicis said:
Cadence's eyes fluttered open to the light of the sun that was just beginning to peek from behind the distant mountains. She could hear voices outside, and what sounded like a person falling. Even after years of being a part of the pack, she still couldn't understand how half the pack was already awake when she'd just wriggled out of bed.
She swam through her white sheets and threw them aside. Without bothering to take her hair out of the messy bun she's scrambled them in last night, she dressed in her usual outfit: an oversize graphic t-shirt and shorts. Tying up the laces of her sneakers, she pulled open the door of her cozy cabin and took in a deep breath of the fresh air. Far away, she could hear the steady grumble of the river and the constant buzzing and chirping coming from the trees. The forest was alive.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed Eden, Hilary and Violet, already up, awake and on the move. She smiled, and walked over to where they were talking. From the looks of it, Eden had already fallen to the ground. In his hands was a harmonica. "Good morning, y'all," she said in her usual chirpy voice.
"Well... about that," Eden replied, scratching the back of his neck. "I was kind of thinking I could be my own sort of mentor you know? Im kind of a free spirit." Eden tried to look cool by leaning on a railing that wasn't there. He fall back off of the porch. "oof..." He landed with a thud and looked up to Candace. "Morning Candace..." Eden said, standing up and brishing himself off.

Her eye's widened at the sight of the food. It was so nice of her - so...Hilary of her. "Thanks!" she said, grinning, as she caught the sack in the air. Taking out the longest strip she could find, she tasted the salty goodness as it spread over her taste bud. She swallowed quickly, trying to suppress her laughter when Eden fell - yet again. She frowned as she thought of something. "You guys are already done with breakfast?" she asked, her brow furrowed, as she took out another strip from the sack.

"I was just Bout to find Vex. Take him for a hunt," she said and looked at Eden. "You have till the next moon cycle so you can enter the apprenticeship ceremony. I'm gunning for you. I hate being the only scout."

Codebreaker said:
"I was just Bout to find Vex. Take him for a hunt," she said and looked at Eden. "You have till the next moon cycle so you can enter the apprenticeship ceremony. I'm gunning for you. I hate being the only scout."
Eden sighed. "Okay... I'll think about it Hillary." He smiled and gave his harmonica another blow.

"Great." She patted Eden on the back and waved to the alpha female who was patiently sitting on her porch, "Hey! Can we talk!"

Cadence placed her hands over her ears as Eden blew through the Harmonica. "And while you're at it Hilary," she said as the noise died down, "Please consider giving him Harmonica lessons."

"Hey, I suck at stuff like that," she chuckled and looked at the forest, where a danger seemed to lurk. She froze, her wolf senses taking control.

Felicis said:
Cadence placed her hands over her ears as Eden blew through the Harmonica. "And while you're at it Hilary," she said as the noise died down, "Please consider giving him Harmonica lessons."
Eden blushed and buried the harmonica into his pocket. He sat down on a stump and started whittling a stick.

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden blushed and buried the harmonica into his pocket. He sat down on a stump and started whittling a stick.

[/QUOTE]
Cadence laughed when she saw him blush. "Aye, I was just kidding!" She ruffled his hair playfully. "I don't mind you playing. Even though it makes me want to saw my ears off. I'm totally cool with it." She laughed again as she took a huge bite of the jerky. "Want some?" she offered, holding out the sack to him.

Cadence stopped laughing as she heard Hilary's words. She stopped, and sniffed too. The air smelt like forest, freshly overturned earth, and of course, beef jerky. She sniffed again, and this time, she sensed it: a possible threat laced between the smells. "I do," she replied promptly, her voice all serious. "We should probably parole the area, see if it's clear." She looked over at the Alpha for her approval.

She rolled hef eyes, "This is why you need training. To smell more than one thing at ince, no matter how poeerful."

Codebreaker said:
She rolled hef eyes, "This is why you need training. To smell more than one thing at ince, no matter how poeerful."
"Ugh, I can smell more than one thing!" Eden replied. "I uh, smell the Jerky and... um... danger! Yeah danger is lurking everywhere... waiting to pounce!" Eden lied, taking another bite of his jerky. "Wow this is good..."

Cadence rolled her eyes at his feeble attempt to sense the danger. Well, at least he is trying, she told herself for the hundredth time. "It's actually coming from the river," she said as she sniffed the air closely. She took off in a run, towards the river, motioning Hillary to follow her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back