Silly Dungeon Crawling Action:Meikyuu Kingdom

I guess it could work, but we'd better get to pumping Order at some point if we're going to fulfill these missions.

Yeah that's what I'm getting at. Narration about the quest and stuff and then kingdom phase.

Kingdom phase now!

Also don't forget that the hunting facility gives +1 to your attack roll

Considering we are Exhausted. Probably.

Couuuld be Dungeon Phase, but pretty sure Exhausted gives off some negative vibes if we don't do Encampment Phase.

Yeah you're starting off in Camp phase so you got, the standard actions available. Personally I'd hold off on pre-emptive lunch so you can use it to heal .

I'll start off with a search check for the room, then. DC 12, right?

EDIT:

[dice]5138[/dice]

Alright, got a 15, searching room C1. If I don't come up with two traps, someone with high Wits should probably search the corridor we'll be going through.

Yeah

Also you won.

And there's a vending machine which forces everyone to make a wits roll at 9 difficulty and you totally get "Awesome" free pots

Secondly there's an activation trap rigged to a treasure chest. It has a difficulty of 9 so uh feel free to disarm that too or not.

That's 2d6 plus your total Wits for the Vending Machine check? Yea?

Below you fail to resist the glorious vending machine and what not, I imagine. Or doesn't dispense the pots or whatever.

Actually you get no pots if you fail the roll.

Also there's a treasure chest with something useful in it dare you try and disarm it or just grab it suffer the consequences?( ;) )

Well, I'm exhausted, so I guess either Mayo or the queen are going to want to disarm the chest, assuming it's a Wits trap.

Golly gee wilikers! A WIT trap using the Wits stat in response to the Check!? Gee wiz, that sounds awfully suspicious. I don't know, that sounds like something they'd want us to do, but is in fact wrong.

Well since my main stat is for PUNCHAN/SHOOTAN and No Monsters in this part of the Dungeon, really ain't gonna be much use in this part 'til leveling up so I can boost my low Quest/Wit scores.

It's a wit trap

Roll 9 or better.

If not then it goes off and at least you got treasure. And well if you succeed you get treasure and no trap going off.

I wanna say ten like mats.

The catch is they may or may not be tainted!

roll a die every time using one of these pots, if odds you lose a point of HP

Ooooh neat!

As for the matter of taint, that is no place for a mortal man to worry about. That is for the Vending Machine Gods to decide! Hail RNGesus!

So good chance the pain will come. But, freeeee pooootions.... Totally worth the risk.

But these are CURSED Pots. It's likely to injure you half the time. It is a trap after all.

Whatever the max is though, clearly you need to stockpile on them.

Nautilus said:
Aren't pots normal items though?
Seems weird to be able to carry like 10 1d6 instant heals per slot.
Perhaps but they're trapped and like they eat up five reagents per craft, even more so for higher level ones so I'm willing to let you stack them cuz it's not gonna be like a super craftable thing. Perhaps you can even purify them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back