• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Side Quest: What Lies Beneath... [Millennium City: Lower Class District]

As Rhys comes out to the freaking yard he sees dead guards and MP5's everywhere, and so he decides to pick one of the MP5s up, Check up its ammo cartrigde, to see they have a decent amount of ammo, I cock it back into the MP5 after I put the other weapon on my back side "This is better...Ow" he said as he felt a bit of the bullet pain

As the Joker realizes after a few seconds the entire guard of people are dead so he gets up goes to a mirror and check himself out and says with a smile. "Oh man, still as sexy as I used to be." As he rearranges his outfit a bit due to it got a bit ruffled during the shoot out and then checks his gun. He checked the gun magazine and it was empty and he gave himself a mental nod about how well he did in that fight. He then looked at the ground and picked up another gun dropped his old gun on the ground and then goes to the doorway waiting for the rest of the people and then he sees the big man who roughed him a bit earlier on the ground."Ah, well I might help him.... or " as he takes a marker he found on a table and draws a big penis on his back.

Thanks Tony ..... I am seeing stars and stuff ..... she leans on him as she try's to hold her self up.

Hisoka landed on his right foot, the guard's blood spattered on him. Mmmm... He licked the blood that landed near his lips. Reaching down, he dropped the broadsword on his back, trading it for one of the guards' guns. He grabbed the ammo off of the other guard, pocketing it quickly. The shots from around him quieted, and he knew that all of the guards had been wiped out. Hisoka joined the rest of the group.

Fucking wait up. Tony looked at his handgun. If more come I can still help ya...
He kept carrying her on his way to the staircase as he tries to find a bathroom to check if it has material to heal.
He gets close to the stairs. Hey! Sword blonde Chick! GO DOWN! GO GO GO!

Guts shifted in his sleep. Huddling closer into fetal position as his pleasant dreams shifted to the strangers he met being besieged from all fronts by monsters from his world and seeing them all go down one by one. His nightmares proceeded to switch to images of Hisoka laughing, missing the lower half of his body, as Joker danced with his entrails strewn across his shoulders.

"God damn clowns." he mumbled before switching to his other side.

After the Joker realizes that his art looks perfectly on the big man's back he takes a step back to admire his work of art and smiles to himself in his own achievement. So he looks around for the rest of the squad who was still awake and saw Tony next to the stairs where they were supposed to go and so he heads there and for a moment just a moment, he had one of those genius moments he does. So he looks around for a body of a guard and picks it up and goes to the stairs where he throws the body down the stairs. "You see, this is a peace offering so if there's something bad down there they will leave us alone". He then crouches and waits for whats next to happen.

You're in [the mansion].

You felt uncomfortable as you stepped across the threshold of the Belleview Manor. The door was gone, tossed into the street. The insides: dirty, dusty floating about, with lights dimly lit, flickering on and off. Shit man, you swore this was Disney's Haunted Mansion. Tony and Dale stepped over a corpse with no upper torso. It had a new home, sprayed on the ceiling, walls, and floors. The smell of death, soiled trousers, urine, and shit filled the air. What the-? What... happened? The trail of bodies was like a trail of breadcrumbs in a fairy tale. It lead everyone through the building, headless or dismembered men in pools of their own waste like performance art. Foot-wide fist holes in the dry wall. Giant boot prints in crimson tread.

Whatever Dr. Heitel tried to hide, it lead downstairs...

You could hear something faint, a voice, echoing in double-tone, akin to a demon, in the far distance... coming from the basement...

1412357278-tumblr-lxffjgffwh1qbes6wo4-500.gif

"Elsa..."

Do you press on? Y/N?

Darkness lowers her arms and looks around at the carnage outside the mansion, still panting like a rabid dog, face flushed red.

"What...? It's... Over?"

Her adrenaline from the fight wears off pretty quickly and she walks over to the group, looking sad and slightly upset.
While she walks towards the group stepping over dead bodies, sword dangling loosely in her hand.

As she looks around at the others with bullet wounds, she gets slightly jealous and looks fairly disappointed as she sees everyone else's wounds.

"Wha-!? No fair!"
"Why couldn't they of shot me instead.."

image.png

Fucking wait up. Tony looked at his handgun. If more come I can still help ya...
He kept carrying her on his way to the staircase as he tries to find a bathroom to check if it has material to heal.
He gets close to the stairs. Hey! Sword blonde Chick! GO DOWN! GO GO GO!

image.jpg

She looks at Tony, startled by the sudden shouting.

"Not now..."
"My name is Darkness by the way.."

She continues trotting along, with her head hung in sorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darkness is a no-go for the basement, I'm preserving this innocent masochistic girl.

Last edited:
The Joker decides as he looks downstairs and sees the man... or the thing so he looks at Tony and smiles at him with a broken smile saying "Well if you are going first, I will think about following you." he says as he takes a step back waiting for everyone else, knowing that no one will enter.

"What the heck!?" Rhys questioned himself "What the actual fuck is happening? I would like to take a look in the basement, but better be safe than sorry" Rhys thinks twice before his decision (It's a yes but it'll be thought twice)

Kobayashi

When Kobayashi got to the stairs, she was very much appalled by the dead, and mutilated, bodies. She had never seen a dead body live, let alone one that's been cut to pieces. Worse yet, this mission is the first time she had killed a person. The monster at the end of the basement would drive her nuts. She then refused from the looks of what might be a powerful enemy downstairs.

No

You're in [the mansion].

You felt uncomfortable as you stepped across the threshold of the Belleview Manor. The door was gone, tossed into the street. The insides: dirty, dusty floating about, with lights dimly lit, flickering on and off. Shit man, you swore this was Disney's Haunted Mansion. Tony and Dale stepped over a corpse with no upper torso. It had a new home, sprayed on the ceiling, walls, and floors. The smell of death, soiled trousers, urine, and shit filled the air. What the-? What... happened? The trail of bodies was like a trail of breadcrumbs in a fairy tale. It lead everyone through the building, headless or dismembered men in pools of their own waste like performance art. Foot-wide fist holes in the dry wall. Giant boot prints in crimson tread.

Whatever Dr. Heitel tried to hide, it lead downstairs...

You could hear something faint, a voice, echoing in double-tone, akin to a demon, in the far distance... coming from the basement...

1412357278-tumblr-lxffjgffwh1qbes6wo4-500.gif

"Elsa..."

Do you press on? Y/N?
Hisoka was walking towards the basement. Armed with a gun now, he felt pretty confident.

"Ellssssaaaa....."

The grumbling of what seemed like a demon echoed up the stairs. Chills rose up Hisoka's spine, and he froze. "What the hell is that?" Eyebrows furrowed, he turned to the group. "Yang, wanna go check it out?"

Yang Xio LONG Yang Xio LONG

Snapping out of her daydream, Frost realizes that everyone left her behind near the front of the mansion and had gone inside. "Wait. Fuck! I got lost daydreaming again!" She carefully made her way inside, noticing dead bodies everywhere, but she was aware that most of them, if not all of them, were the bodyguards. She walked through the front doors and took a look at her surroundings.

Akibahara Akibahara

Tony refuses that talk. Are you fucking crazy, go there yourself!
Tony rushes with Yang out of there. Finding Frost Arus Frost Arus .
Hey, Doc! Help up!
He shows Yang's critical condition.

Hisoka was walking towards the basement. Armed with a gun now, he felt pretty confident.

"Ellssssaaaa....."

The grumbling of what seemed like a demon echoed up the stairs. Chills rose up Hisoka's spine, and he froze. "What the hell is that?" Eyebrows furrowed, he turned to the group. "Yang, wanna go check it out?"

Yang Xio LONG Yang Xio LONG
I kinda can't right now if you can see I am bleeding out and need medical.....

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry for staying behind!" She quickly ran over to Tony and Yang. "How bad are her wou-Oh my.." She quickly pulled out her medical kit before stopping in front of them. "Go on ahead Tony, I'll take care of her." She offered her arms so she could let her down softly and get to work on her bullet wounds.

The Joker decides he will go up to where Hisoka and the blond girl the bleeding girl, not the masochist one. And so he watches the situation and goes up to Hisoka and whispers to him while looking at the girl on the ground bleeding. "From what I see... Do you want to go uhh help her by throwing her in the hole?" He then sees the doctor assisting the girl and then he sighs and then says out allowed "Nevermind."

"Caught in the middle of crossfire?" She opened up her medkit, looking at the contents of it. She ran her finger over everything available before carefully choosing. "You'll be patched up in no time. Just try to stay awake for me, can you do that?"

Akibahara Akibahara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back