• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Side Quest: What Lies Beneath... [Millennium City: Lower Class District]

Kobayashi

Kobayashi considered stealth as the only effective way to break into the mansion without getting readily shot to death. Feeling the need to speak up, she said:

"Let's sneak in under the bodyguard's radars and then knock them out before entering the mansion from the back. But we have to keep ourselves hidden from the other bodyguards that are most likely inside as well."

B

Lord_7e4e35_5864420.gif

Darkness feels like she can take on the world with this new armor and equipment!
It isn't as good as her old set, but it was good enough!
The glory of battle!
The fear of death!

"Outnumbered, overpowered..."

Darkness
begins to fidget and moan at the thought of running in against all odds.

Her face turns a bright red and she looks at the group with a face of pure pleasure,

"Let's charge straight in!"

Kobayashi

"...I'm sorry, Darkness, but no. We'd all get shot to death, and charging in headless is what you want to do?"

Welcome to Belleview Manor - an abandoned, dilapidated mansion since 2011, owned by a wealthy oil baron in 1921, a drug sweatshop in 2008, and on the books, after the MCPD shut everything down, owned by the illusive Dr. Joseph Heiter. You could see eight men, equipped with MP5 submachine guns, walking to and fro, their comm-links buzzing with action.

They don't appear to notice you yet, though.

Be wise about your next move.

You're given three options:

A.) Charge in, guns blazing.

B.) Stealth your way in the Manor via what YOU think would be best

C.) Cry in the corner because you're going to get shot to death.​
Hisoka walks up to the manor, his steps slowing the closer he gets. The idiots around him all were stomping, and he hisses at them, "Quiet!" He eyed the machine guns, again cursing the group for opening Spartacus's grave. "We need to be stealthy since they have fucking guns."

Centurion_ Centurion_

"Are you really sure you want to go in like full "Allah Akbar" shit and get us all dead or what the fuck?" Rhys asked to Darkness while thinking of the way to enter

You've decided the [stealth option].

Here's the mansion layout. Choose your destiny:

Screen-shot-2013-06-27-at-10.50.16-PM.png

Your goal, is to get to the basement...

Screen-shot-2013-06-27-at-10.50.35-PM.png

... And into the Game Room.​

Kobayashi

"...I'm sorry, Darkness, but no. We'd all get shot to death, and charging in headless is what you want to do?"

Centurion_ Centurion_

"Are you really sure you want to go in like full "Allah Akbar" shit and get us all dead or what the fuck?" Rhys asked to Darkness while thinking of the way to enter

She looks at both of them with that crazy look in her eyes.

Darkness was full on serious about charging in.

"We may lose, but it'll be glorious!"
"I don't mind it, I don't mind it at all!"

Darkness
seems perfectly okay with potential death, but she's able to contain herself and not run off if nobody else will follow her into battle.

First floor: Four guards in the front, two on the right, and two on the left.

Basement: Two guards, fully armored, Juggernauts, with M249s

Tony looks at the group
Clown guy, Weird girl and Me will take the front. We distract them, ok?
You guys. Take over the building and see what's inside and destroy as we distract them. Ok?
Otherwise
We all breach and we steal their equipment.

Maxiliase Maxiliase

"Seems like a great plan" Rhys said "Although we may need some shovels in-case we need to dig to break in into the somewhere, also We don't know what shit we may be facing like guards, soldiers, who knows"

You begin your plan...

hqdefault.jpg

The first guard, Thomas, is a male, early 20s, sporting an MP5 submachine gun, he checks his watch, "Shit..." 8:12am. He still had four hours of his shift left over, a cigarette hung from his lips, as his buddy, Alison, some chica from the East Side neighborhoods, hood rat, yet magically scored this job. Curious, "Yo!" Hm? Alison glanced at Rhys, idly walking over, cocking her head to the right, "No civilians on the premises. Please leave."

The Joker open's the door and charges in with his sword and charges at them with a huge voice and says with a way cry "For Vallhala!" As he charges in ignoring all of the gunfire getting ready to come his way.

Tony looks at the group
Clown guy, Weird girl and Me will take the front. We distract them, ok?
You guys. Take over the building and see what's inside and destroy as we distract them. Ok?
Otherwise
We all breach and we steal their equipment.

image.jpg

Darkness looks extremely happy about being used as live bait, she moans extremely loudly, exclaiming about how much of a pleasure it would be to be used as a distraction.

"I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with being bait!"
"I like this plan, and I am ready to go!"

Darkness
crosses her arms and begins to rub her arms almost like she's hugging herself, she's extremely fired up and excited about this situation, she'll carry out the plan without any hesitation what-so-ever.

Tony emmidiatly aims his pistol and shoots btoh.
TAKE THE GUNS!!!!
Tony screamed as he led for a breach.

Darkness jumps as Tony shoots two of the guards and begins to charge in.

"Oh?! We're starting?!"

She raises her sword above her head and charges behind Tony, stumbling as she begins her run due to the suddenness of the situation.

"To battle! Follow me, comrades!"

X9G5Ixt.jpg

Kobayashi

Kobayashi tried to sneak to the back of the mansion as Tony and Joker are loudly distracting the guards. She made sure to get behind the trees and bushes she could find as she braced to go face-to-face with a guard. She looked again and witnessed Darkness charging right in. She sighed and began wondering if stealth is even an option for her anymore. Any guard she approaches, she tries to hide while aiming her TEC-9 blindly and shooting a short burst of ammo.​

As I approached the guard, a shooting goes down at the premises, I kick the guard that told me to leave and takes her weapons, and take out my sword and aim it to the other guard "Now who's gonna be going inside" Rhys said to the guards, "If you'll excuse me, I'll be proceeding on my way" before I aim the weapon I took from the guard who told me to leave and drag the guard in-case I need to use her/him as a human shield "You'll now be my meat shield" Rhys said while entering the manor with the guard as a human shield

TAKE THE GUNS!!!!

giphy.gif
"God fucking dammit," Hisoka mumbled to himself. Fucking idiots. He began to sprint away from the guards. Bushes blurred in his peripheral vision as he sprinted, running towards the right side of the building. Before he turned the corner, though, he heard two guards arguing about something. Hisoka slowed down, stepping quietly. While he was confident in his abilities with Nen, he didn't want to fight the two guards on his own with just a mace and a broadsword. Hisoka crouched in the bushes, eyes squinted. Hopefully, the guards were going to hear the shitshow about to go down so that he could sneak past.

Akibahara Akibahara

Everyone Everyone

Tony holsters the handgun and picks both MP5.
Let's take them all to fucking hell!!!!
Tony looks at all
I believe you folk! C'MON!!! Fucking come with me!
Tony charges in and shoots both his MP5 from his hip shoot at folk.

tumblr_oig38vkvet1t553g0o1_400.gif

TAKE THE GUNS!!!!

giphy.gif

Maxiliase Maxiliase Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Yang Xio LONG Yang Xio LONG

Pop! Pop!

Scarface fired two 9mm bullets, screaming from the barrel, as a bullet plows through Alison's skull, blood and bone matter sprayed everywhere, as Thomas glanced over, eyes widened, as he lifted his MP5 submachine gun, "The fuc--?" He fired off a bullet, just before a round found itself in his throat, gore spraying the charging Darkness. However, not before Rhys found a bullet lodged in his shoulder. You felt white hot pain, as six other guards sprang to action, MP5s hoisted up, and began spraying the group...

Just as...

The Joker lurched forward, swinging his broadsword forward, stabbing some poor fuck straight through the skull...

spartacus-blood-and-sand-kill-them-all-15.jpg

5 guards left...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back