• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Side Quest: What Lies Beneath... [Millennium City: Lower Class District]

Sounds like fun! Yang would take a pistol as she try's to fire it and drops it I don't know how to shoot hand guns.....

Yang would drop the gun as she runs up and punches one in the face as she gets in top of him and beats on him her punches like hammers.

As I feel a bullet coming by as it lodges on my left shoulder, I decide to shoot the guard with one of the weapons and flees to a hiding spot

As the Joker pushed the man who he stabbed the man down he ducked down behind some cover and looked at the guy who he just stabbed and tried to pull his sword out but it clearly didn't work very well for him and so he took the gun of the guard a sub machine gun which he proceeded to give cover fire to the other guys charging shooting some random dude in the back and then going back into cover and looked at his friends waiting for the others "WOULD YOU POSSIBLE PLEASE COME AND HELP ME KILL THESE GUYS OR ARE YOU GOING TO RUN AROUND CHARGIN LIKE AN IDIOT?" as he does his best to get in cover and defend himself from incoming fire.

The two guards on the right fired off their MP5 submachine guns, rounds screamed forward and out, just as Hisoka found a bullet literally pierce through his left foot. Blood spurted from the wound as another round, this time, from two guards on the left, hit Tony on his right forearm...

Kobayashi

She shook her head at the people having a bloody shootout before peeking to the two guards on the left and aiming carefully at one of the guards before pulling the trigger for a split second. She then aimed as carefully again at the other guard on the left before shooting. After that, she went into hiding, breathing heavily.​

Tony supports Joker's advance, He runs from corner to corner shooting his 2 MP5 from the hip.
You wanna fuck with me? Okay. Take this Coño!!!
As Tony get's hit he lets the right MP5 fall but keeps shooting rashly his left one.

giphy.gif

Tony signals people to rush
MOVE YOU ASSHOLES!!!

Maxiliase Maxiliase Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Yang Xio LONG Yang Xio LONG

Pop! Pop!

Scarface fired two 9mm bullets, screaming from the barrel, as a bullet plows through Alison's skull, blood and bone matter sprayed everywhere, as Thomas glanced over, eyes widened, as he lifted his MP5 submachine gun, "The fuc--?" He fired off a bullet, just before a round found itself in his throat, gore spraying the charging Darkness. However, not before Rhys found a bullet lodged in his shoulder. You felt white hot pain, as six other guards sprang to action, MP5s hoisted up, and began spraying the group...

Just as...

The Joker lurched forward, swinging his broadsword forward, stabbing some poor fuck straight through the skull...

spartacus-blood-and-sand-kill-them-all-15.jpg

5 guards left...​
Dale had been quietly creeping behind the group of forward moving vanguards, following them to a point where they wouldn't notice. He came close enough to swing the broadsword in a quick swipe on one of the guards. "Onwards to VICTORY!" Dale yelled proudly

As I see the would, I decide to see if there are any other guards armed and firing, to see almost none and I look down to my wound and take out my Hyperion Jacket and use it to cover the wound as I felt the hot burning pain "Seems like this is how we are doing it the Hyperion way" Rhys said and as he saw a guard approaching, he fired a bullet and covers up again to be at least not found out

Kobayashi

Kobayashi tried to sneak to the back of the mansion as Tony and Joker are loudly distracting the guards. She made sure to get behind the trees and bushes she could find as she braced to go face-to-face with a guard. She looked again and witnessed Darkness charging right in. She sighed and began wondering if stealth is even an option for her anymore. Any guard she approaches, she tries to hide while aiming her TEC-9 blindly and shooting a short burst of ammo.​

Kobayashi sprayed her TEC-9 blindly! Two bullets catch their mark, peppering the first and second guard on the right flank with lead. They died instantly, still wondering what happened to them - unfortunately, Koba shot Dale, Mr. Cooper felt red hot pain on the back of his calves, two bullet holes lodged there...

3 left..

Bullets begin to whiz past Darkness as she charges towards the armed guard, holding her sword pointed in-front of her as she charged forward; like she was going to impale the guard, a bullet pings off of her broadsword and skims past her cheek, the hot metal of the bullet, cutting and burning the masochist's right cheek.

Her eyes widen and she combat rolls to her right, behind a broken stone wall.
Gently patting her face, she smothers the blood on her cheek and smiles, looking at the blood on her hand.

"What a rush! These weapons are so dangerous!"
"I love it, I love it so much!"
"More..! More!"

Darkness
pops back up from behind the wall, holding out her arms and flapping them about like a bird, indicating for the armed guard to continue shooting at her.

She was having the time of her life and nothing was going to stop her.

Apart from maybe one or two bullets.

56A9BA053E279D000D

Yang would continue beating the guard with her fists as she was behind a desk. Just go down already jeeez you take hits. Yang would finish off the guard she was punching as she crushed his nose bone into his brain.

As the mafioso gave him covering fire he broke in one of the windows and jumped in and rolled to the nearest cover. Once he got there he realized the cover he had was a couch and so decided that it would be much healthier to not peek out as to use the best of the cover he has. Still being shot. "Well if I die here I want you all to know that I personally believe that the crazy masochistic girl is a very crazy chick and I hope she gets help for her situation" As he puts his gun above the couch blind firing in the house hoping that no one was in the house was of the friendly type.
601px-The_Foreigner_3.jpg

Kobayashi sprayed her TEC-9 blindly! Two bullets catch their mark, peppering the first and second guard on the right flank with lead. They died instantly, still wondering what happened to them - unfortunately, Koba shot Dale, Mr. Cooper felt red hot pain on the back of his calves, two bullet holes lodged there...

3 left..
giphy.gif

Dale dropped to his knee, trying to yell but due to his Tibetan belief, he lets out the frustration in a form of pain tolerance. He stares at Koba with the angriest of faces before using his eyes to point as his left calf.

also learn how to fucking shoot dickhead

Kobayashi

When she got up, she saw Dale injured. She didn't see him in that condition prior to shooting the two guards on the left, then gasped audibly, embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry!"

Kobayashi later regretted what she did, but decided that the two guards are better off dead than alive without Dale being shot. She then proceeded towards the back of the mansion and entered it...if there weren't any guards there. Otherwise, she goes back to hiding.​

Tony gets to cover and rests for a second
Hnnnnggg The pain... the searing pain
He uses the MP5's last ammo while in cover!

al_1708082c.jpg

As Rhys sees around me if there is a smoke grenade or any more ammo, he finds 2 bullet clips, and so he quickly loads him into his weapon cartridge and fires again in-case there were any more guards incoming, quickly covering up "If there is a low quantity of guards left in this bitch, I'm coming out and fuck it" Rhys said to himself, as he realized there was 2 bullets left in his ammo cartridge of the weapon he took away from one of the guards

The two guards on the right fired off their MP5 submachine guns, rounds screamed forward and out, just as Hisoka found a bullet literally pierce through his left foot. Blood spurted from the wound as another round, this time, from two guards on the left, hit Tony on his right forearm...
HisokaDodge2.jpg

The guards started shouting, and Hisoka knew his hiding spot didn't work.

Pow!

A gunshot split through the air, hitting Hisoka's foot. A sharp pain ran up his leg, and Hisoka gritted his teeth. Jumping up, Hisoka flipped over the bushes he was hiding in, dodging any other bullets being shot at him. Landing on his left hand, other holding the mace, Hisoka propelled himself forward.

"You're making me HARD!" he screamed, thrusting his hips to get more momentum. Hisoka raised his mace over his head and hit one of the guards on the head.

Tony and Dale fired their handguns, their adrenaline pumping, bullets catching their respective targets. Three guards, three bullets. Unfortunately, one of the guards pressed his finger on the trigger of his MP5, three bullets fired out, catching Yang in the fucking abdomen! If she glanced down, three bullet holes bled profusely. You felt the air escape your breath, your vision darkening, but you weren't dead, not yet. WARNING: Yang is [status: critical]. You need medical attention immediately.

The eight guards were dead, their bodies sprawled everywhere, [MP5 submachine guns] scattered across the yard.

Pick them up? Y/N?

Yang would fall to her side as she clutches her abdomen fuck I forgot I don't have the shield thing ...... nggggg ...... she would be getting pale. Nailed it......

Get the fucking guns! Said Tony
He ran to check Yang and carry her on his left arm. Letting his empty MP5 down.

We need to get something to help us.
Tony pulls her and tells the folk to go to the basement.
Puta! He said out of pain Find something to help our wounds up!!!
Tony kept screaming orders

giphy.gif

Dale quickly went up on the front door, picking up an MP5, before grappling onto a set of bars with his feet. He gathers his INNER TIBETAN RAGE , before dropping down and talking to his tape recorder. After he says the following words, he goes: "One; Who REALLY killed JFK, and does Kobayashi honestly know how to use their gun? I think not." He comes up to the door, prepping his weapon before looking at everyone, and more specifically, at Tony. "Lets try to be quiet when we go inside?"

Hasoka leapt forward, smashing the guard's skull in, and it blew up into meat confetti. :)

PS: Natalie, you make me HARD. ;)

Spartacus-vs-%E2%80%9CGood%E2%80%9D-Solonius.jpeg

Kobayashi

Kobayashi walked towards one of the dead guards on the left, then picked up an MP5 and its ammo before tucking away her TEC-9 in her pocket before proceeding to the back of the mansion and entering it through there.

Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Back