• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Side Quest: What Lies Beneath... [Millennium City: Lower Class District]

Kobayashi

Kobayashi altered in-between looking at Sarah Connor's tomb and Spartacus's. She doesn't know which one is better than which, or if either's going to kill them, including her, so she raised her left eyebrow and lowered it before having a gut feeling and blindly joining Yang, saying:

"Yeah, I think Spartacus's grave is a better bet than...dunno. Something, something from the Terminator."

B

"Either one or another" Rhys said "No other way out, nor a way to regret it"
Rhys decides to thinks twice before opening Spartacus' tomb

(B)

Darkness points at the grave of Spartacus. A god, there has to be something of value in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I vote for Spartacus' tomb. There's probably my shit in there, sword, armor.

Obviously Sarah's tomb has a shit ton of guns in it, in reference to Terminator, but I don't want guns.

Akibahara Akibahara

"Maybe the prostitute, if that's what it is, can possibly cause a minor distraction? But what would we do about the other guards? It's not like we have guns with silencers on them, only thing I can do is silently choke people out and drag their bodies to where they won't be seen." She was skeptical about their options. "If it can work pretty well, I would most definitely go with that one."
(B)

Hisoka glanced around the manor property. The job seemed easy enough, and he needed money in this new city. Looking over, he spots a familiar man with green hair and a purple suit. Great, he thinks to himself, the ugly one. Hisoka followed the group into the cemetery, hanging near the back. He glances around, bored. The people near the front begin to bicker about the graves.
uhh well I say we go to the Spartacus one. Shouldn't do that to a mother....
Hisoka scoffed. "Do what, exactly? Open a grave? Who cares, she's already dead."
That mother looks like a nice lady, she wouldn't do anything strange with her grave, like I read warriors do shit to their graves so they don't get grave robbers, also I'm getting a feeling I heard her name in Terminator so if we open it we might find a lot of guns....
"As much as I hate to agree with him, I think he's right. Why put so many weapons in the grave of a warrior? Isn't that too obvious? ... Though what the hell is Terminator?" Hisoka didn't know who either of the people even were, though he had his reservations about opening a warrior's grave. "I say we open Sarah's." (A)

Kobayashi

When she heard Hisoka, she recognized him from the Hunter x Hunter manga/anime series. She then said to the group:

"...Actually, we open Sarah's. Guns perform better than swords."

B A

Dale walks up to the grave. An uneasy sight that reminded him of the Sycamore saplings, the entrance to the Black Lodge, he turns his head and looks at the others. Nobody volunteered to open the grave, and with a quiet stride, he walked up to the grave, placed his hand on the tombstone, and read the name. "Spartacus. Does anybody know who this was?" Dale coughed lightly, before opening the grave.

Akibahara Akibahara

The popular choice is [Spartacus' grave].

Dale opened Spartacus' grave, it's latch popped open, stone top slowly sliding off, as if mechanically controlled by... something. A skeleton, sporting Roman armor, lays above a [pile of swords] - you're met with spears, a few broadswords, and a mace. However, they're not particularly special - just sword and steel. No magical properties are evident. By the way, I hope you guys love stealth.

Not nailing this one....i don't got any jokes for this.... Shrugging as she looks at the swords and spears I regret my pick the mother was best one i guess but tooooo late now.

Dale opened Spartacus' grave, it's latch popped open, stone top slowly sliding off, as if mechanically controlled by... something. A skeleton, sporting Roman armor, lays above a [pile of swords] - you're met with spears, a few broadswords, and a mace. However, they're not particularly special - just sword and steel. No magical properties are evident. By the way, I hope you guys love stealth.

Tony looks at the "prizes" What the fuck is this? He said
Tony walked away and awaited for them to be ready.
He prepared his Bowie Knife and Handgun.

Kobayashi

When Spartacus's grave got opened, Kobayashi quietly pointed her TEC-9 at her head before lowering her gun hand. She looked towards Spartacus's grave again and, this time, shrugged. She went towards the grave before picking up an English broadsword.

'That works. I've watched Rurouni Kenshin before.'

Last edited:
Dale stares at the swords, quietly picking out a Scottish Broadsword.

cs88sbcoldsteelscottishbroad.jpg

"Friends, it'd be good to pick a weapon and trudge on to!"

Darkness jumps in excitement as the grave reveals the armor and swords, she reaches into the grave and picks up a broadsword then reaches for the armor, but hesitates before putting her hands on the grave.

"Anyone want the armor before I take it? I could really use it since I'm used to carrying armor far heavier than this."

Darkness
looks around the group for approval, she's extremely excited about getting some kind of equipment.

image.jpg

"Alright then!"

Darkness
squeals in enjoyment and puts on the armor, picking up the sword.

Last edited:
As I see the swords, I decide to grab one of the Spears "Holy shit" Rhys said as he was grabbing the sword "Seems like no regrets are a good option with no mercy"

Yea I ain't taking those I'll use my hands walks up to Tony and smiles as she waits for everyone else as well.

As the goofy looking cop opened the grave the Joker looked at the pile and looks around and so he decides to take a broadsword from the place and in between, he sees a big sword a broadsword, a Zwei-hander so he goes to it and picks it up and the Joker looks absolutely retarded with it and he says with a smile "Right lads, I'm ready to charge in and take out the dirty heretics out are you?" So he goes outside the grave and waits for them.
bqX0h9l.jpg

Hisoka was the first one to jump into the grave, unfazed by skeletons. Upon seeing the things inside, he snorted. "Seriously? You're all idiots for picking this shitty grave." He grabbed a broadsword and the mace. He stepped out, testing both of their weights by bouncing them up and down. The mace was pretty heavy. It's basically a baton, right? Hisoka strapped the broadsword to his back, deciding it was a good idea to have a backup if he needed it.

Welcome to Belleview Manor - an abandoned, dilapidated mansion since 2011, owned by a wealthy oil baron in 1921, a drug sweatshop in 2008, and on the books, after the MCPD shut everything down, owned by the illusive Dr. Joseph Heiter. You could see eight men, equipped with MP5 submachine guns, walking to and fro, their comm-links buzzing with action.

They don't appear to notice you yet, though.

Be wise about your next move.

You're given three options:

A.) Charge in, guns blazing.

B.) Stealth your way in the Manor via what YOU think would be best

C.) Cry in the corner because you're going to get shot to death.​

"Alright, I think we should stealth our way into this manor, since there may be no way we can come out of this one alive" Rhys said while thinking twice about the options

(B)

The Joker with his huge sword hanging on his back next to the big archway of a door and waiting for everyone. He dusts himself throws away his hat and smiles while looking at everyone "Right everyone those men have our wives! Our children! We shall retake our ancestral homeland! For Scotland!" As he prepares to charge.

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back