• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

Yeah... I'll start thinking about a dish now... I'm just so indecisive. xD Freedom to choose is hard sometimes. :3

The Dinkster] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] 3 Banditos with mild resistance.
why have i become a currency

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So this is what it's about? Okay. I'll take that then. (:3). Get even with me some more.

[/QUOTE]
YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]why have i become a currency
YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS

[/QUOTE]
Because you're worth a lot, and there are a lot of banditos due to the Clone Factory I had going haywire. HEY YOU'RE WORTH MORE THAN THE BRITISH POUND BTW xD

The Dinkster] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] 3 Banditos with mild resistance.
Also @Otakuyaki Try going with a type of cuisine that is broad and easy, like french or Italian or Spanish
Probs gonna go with an Italian dish for Alexei... and maybe an asian dish for Kakuhime. Cause I's lazy and I don't wanna go to my bookshelves. :3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@The Dinkster
Make it 1 Bandito, with no resistance >=).

[/QUOTE]
No resistance? For what reason. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Otakuyaki said:
Probs gonna go with an Italian dish for Alexei... and maybe an asian dish for Kakuhime. Cause I's lazy and I don't wanna go to my bookshelves. :3
The Internet is good for getting unique dishes! I'll probably go with a really complex french dish or a simple german one :P

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Because you're worth a lot, and there are a lot of banditos due to the Clone Factory I had going haywire. HEY YOU'RE WORTH MORE THAN THE BRITISH POUND BTW xD

[/QUOTE]
British pound is still worth almost twice as much as the NZ Dollar >_>

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]British pound is still worth almost twice as much as the NZ Dollar >_>

[/QUOTE]
But Banditos are worth more than the British Pound :^)

The Dinkster]@The Dinkster [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11513-otakuyaki/ said:
@Otakuyaki[/URL]

No resistance I think, would bring out the best flavor of Bandit.

Otakuyaki, put down that spoon of Parmesan and eat something healthy. Gosh!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

[/QUOTE]
No! You're not my real mom! *angry wobbling in an attempt to do a sassy head-snap*

I do what *snap* I *snap* want *snap*.

Plus I already ate it so I can't undo it. :C

Tfw you hungry for a snack, but you don't have snacks...

But you not hungry enough to justify cooking a full-on meal...

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]We have a deal! *Gives you three Banditos who are mildly resisting*
Also, stop trying to be Otak's Mom. Gosh. xD

[/QUOTE]
Everytime someone calls me that... I imagine I'm a tasty piece of fish in between two leaves held by toothpicks. B)

Otakuyaki said:
No! You're not my real mom! *angry wobbling in an attempt to do a sassy head-snap*

I'm Proud of you my boy.

ALSO I FEEL LIKE MAKING THE BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA RP SINCE THIS IS THE ONLY RP I AM IN THAT IS SEMI-ACTIVE xD

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]We have a deal! *Gives you three Banditos who are mildly resisting*
Also, stop trying to be Otak's Mom. Gosh. xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol. You don't understand. I am just looking out for Otaku.

Otakuyaki said:

You're gonna wish I was your real mom!! Now, you don't take another spoon! Drink some water. Do you have some tomatoes or lettuce? Celery? I mean, it's not bad like soda, but try to do better for me? Please?

@Otakuyaki[/URL]

nisemonogatari7.jpg

Otakuyaki said:

Everytime someone calls me that... I imagine I'm a tasty piece of fish in between two leaves held by toothpicks. B)
Otacoyaki.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I'm Proud of you my boy.
ALSO I FEEL LIKE MAKING THE BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA RP SINCE THIS IS THE ONLY RP I AM IN THAT IS SEMI-ACTIVE xD

[/QUOTE]
Never seen it, but people are raving about it. If there is a good time to make an RP on it, it;d be now. Cause it just ended right?

Otakuyaki said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Dinkster]*Drinks three two liters of Mountain Dew* FITE ME MATE [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Ew, Mountain Dew isn't even like, a good soft drink.

It makes my stomach feel so freakin' gross :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Otacoyaki.
Never seen it, but people are raving about it. If there is a good time to make an RP on it, it;d be now. Cause it just ended right?

[/QUOTE]
The Anime just ended, Manga is still going strong. I see a season 2 coming as the manga gets so gud

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Ew, Mountain Dew isn't even like, a good soft drink.
It makes my stomach feel so freakin' gross :/

[/QUOTE]
I agree, I choose mountain dew because it is so unhealthy! I prefer Dr. pepper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back