• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]S C R U B
I am interacting with soo many people. Creepy Witch lady, Alexei, Addie and at times Hikari :o And Kafuka ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Who are you calling a scrub? That just means Gerd is easy. Ohoho (>u>). Male gigolo.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Who are you calling a scrub? That just means Gerd is easy. Ohoho (>u>). Male gigolo.

[/QUOTE]
You're a scrub. I am a scrub. We are all scrubs. And Gerd is the class clown that makes friends with everyone. he only has eyes for Hikari because Gerd x Hikari is best ship right @Chibii

ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN A FATE RP >.>

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]You're a scrub. I am a scrub. We are all scrubs. And Gerd is the class clown that makes friends with everyone. he only has eyes for Hikari because Gerd x Hikari is best ship right @Chibii
ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN A FATE RP >.>

[/QUOTE]
I wish Gerd and Hiakri the best of luck. Hopefully they pass all the examinations together.

._.

Living meme. This is the 1st time I'm hearing you want me to invite you to things.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I wish Gerd and Hiakri the best of luck. Hopefully they pass all the examinations together.
._.

Living meme. This is the 1st time I'm hearing you want me to invite you to things.

[/QUOTE]
Same, same. Watch the ship crash somewhere? Please god no. Already in a bad mood. Might have to drop my favorite manga due to NTR >.>

And you know I like Anime, so if you have an Anime RP, you should at least let me see it! Gosh, Fate/Series is one of my favorite

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Same, same. Watch the ship crash somewhere? Please god no. Already in a bad mood. Might have to drop my favorite manga due to NTR >.>
And you know I like Anime, so if you have an Anime RP, you should at least let me see it! Gosh, Fate/Series is one of my favorite

[/QUOTE]
Oooohhh... NTR. (' :| ) Don't say those dirty letters, please. Nobody like that.

._.

Living meme. This is the first time you've told me the Fate series was one of your favorites.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oooohhh... NTR. (' :| ) Don't say those dirty letters, please. Nobody like that.
._.

Living meme. This is the first time you've told me the Fate series was one of your favorites.

[/QUOTE]
I know! The Manga itself is pretty weird, it is a step up S&M Rom/com. Super funny and good. great story and character development. i love it. But I read the latest chapter and then the comments and someone that read the raws said the next five chapters deal with NTR and I cried a bit cause I don't want that.

._.

White, I have told you many times that I love anime, and I am pretty sure I have mentioned me liking the Fate Series, so I am ashamed you didn't even think of mentioning me in the rp. Shame

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I know! The Manga itself is pretty weird, it is a step up S&M Rom/com. Super funny and good. great story and character development. i love it. But I read the latest chapter and then the comments and someone that read the raws said the next five chapters deal with NTR and I cried a bit cause I don't want that.
._.

White, I have told you many times that I love anime, and I am pretty sure I have mentioned me liking the Fate Series, so I am ashamed you didn't even think of mentioning me in the rp. Shame

[/QUOTE]
Ahh. Well if the NTR is temporary, then that is alright. You can close your eyes while you read those chapters.

._.

Living meme. If you can find one comment, one status response, one conversation message, one post that you can show me of this, I will grant you one wish inside my realm of possibility.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ahh. Well if the NTR is temporary, then that is alright. You can close your eyes while you read those chapters.
._.

Living meme. If you can find one comment, one status response, one conversation message, one post that you can show me of this, I will grant you one wish inside my realm of possibility.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, true, I will just be very depressed during those five or so chapters. I will cri and be very sad though. I don't want to see this Manga fall into the realm of NTR

._.

And I can't. You win this one. I know I have said that I love Fate to people and even asked if they want me to draw Rider from Fate/Zero. You win this one. Now you know though!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I wish Gerd and Hiakri the best of luck. Hopefully they pass all the examinations together.
._.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Same, same. Watch the ship crash somewhere? Please god no. Already in a bad mood. Might have to drop my favorite manga due to NTR >.>

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oooohhh... NTR. (' :| ) Don't say those dirty letters, please. Nobody like that.
._.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I know! The Manga itself is pretty weird, it is a step up S&M Rom/com. Super funny and good. great story and character development. i love it. But I read the latest chapter and then the comments and someone that read the raws said the next five chapters deal with NTR and I cried a bit cause I don't want that.
._.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ahh. Well if the NTR is temporary, then that is alright. You can close your eyes while you read those chapters.
._.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Yeah, true, I will just be very depressed during those five or so chapters. I will cri and be very sad though. I don't want to see this Manga fall into the realm of NTR
._.

And I can't. You win this one. I know I have said that I love Fate to people and even asked if they want me to draw Rider from Fate/Zero. You win this one. Now you know though!

[/QUOTE]
fight

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Right? Pfft.

[/QUOTE]
I would never get in a fight with White, mostly due to me being to lazy to start one.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I would never get in a fight with White, mostly due to me being to lazy to start one.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't fight you either. I like you.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]anime taught me that fighting improves friendships by at least 80 percent
fight

[/QUOTE]
This isn't anime you weeb xD Jk i luv u man

No

@White Masquerade Yeah, albeit briefly, cause my character greeted you. Up to you if you want to prolong the conversation. Also, I think Bandit-san has something in mind, so that might also be a convo topic. :3

Otakuyaki said:
@White Masquerade Yeah, albeit briefly, cause my character greeted you. Up to you if you want to prolong the conversation. Also, I think Bandit-san has something in mind, so that might also be a convo topic. :3
Okay. I will see about a reply tomorrow to our character O.T.A.K.U.Y.A.K.I.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
:/
:/

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you can explain this to me. Why do some people call themselves trash?

if they're being funny, then it's just to make fun of themselves. Sometimes for liking things they think are bad, sometimes for being bad at things, etc etc.

if I'm being cynical, then it's so people will praise them.

Also because like half of the population of the internet really really really likes self-deprecating. General line of thought seems to be that they'd 'rather hate on themselves than get a big head'.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]if they're being funny, then it's just to make fun of themselves. Sometimes for liking things they think are bad, sometimes for being bad at things, etc etc.
if I'm being cynical, then it's so people will praise them.

Also because like half of the population of the internet really really really likes self-deprecating. General line of thought seems to be that they'd 'rather hate on themselves than get a big head'.

[/QUOTE]
I see. Thanks Bandit. You're pretty cool when you answer me normally =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You're pretty cool

[/QUOTE]
*corners of mouth raise*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]when

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

captain america is not an anime girl

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]*corners of mouth raise*
giphy.gif

captain america is not an anime girl

[/QUOTE]
LOL. Bandit. Keep your comments to yourself (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back