• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

Amie said:
Nozomi is great, but I don't like her enough to be in my top three, or five, for that matter. :)
I instantly came to like Kotori best even without watching, as she is a dressmaker like me, has wonderful hair, and the bird imagery is very pretty.
What are your opinions on rice? Aka Hanayo.

I love her she's my 2nd or 3rd honestly.

My worst girl is Nico, no joke.

Chibii said:

We are besties now...

Nico is also my least favorite/worst girl. Have a hatred for her

Chibii said:

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]We are besties now...

[/QUOTE]
from now on I'm putting a best and worst love live girl section on my character sheets

*stare*

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Niku-nee a cute, but my heart can't handle supporting such a fragile ship

[/QUOTE]
It is super fragile... That is what Doujinshi are for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chibii said:

Not a favourite of mine, no.

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7156-father-gigantor/ said:
@Father Gigantor[/URL]
This your department right?
It was a joke >.>

Seriously Doujinshi ruin ships... I mean, they probably do... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]We are besties now...

[/QUOTE]
Yas. Besties for life.

Nico-nico-no.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]from now on I'm putting a best and worst love live girl section on my character sheets
*stare*

[/QUOTE]
Hooray!

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Agreed. 100% I like Hayano too! She is very cute :D

[/QUOTE]
Hanayo loves rice.

I love rice.

And so, I love Hanayo.

LOGIC.

Chibii said:
Hanayo loves rice.
I love rice.

And so, I love Hanayo.

LOGIC.
Very good logic!

She is in my top 5. She might beat out Eli only due to Hayano being super cute and shy, so she is numero 4

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Lemme be real tho, I don't think meguman holding onto souman's coat-tails for 80% of the manga counts as magnetism
It's like

Learning everything from your teacher

then dating your teacher

[/QUOTE]
That wasn't actually my reference, but I think it does count. Megumi has a reason to like him, and vice versa. It make sense. There is potential that is very obvious.

Soma and Erina would basically be like taking random characters from random universes and sticking 'em together.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Very good logic!
She is in my top 5. She might beat out Eli only due to Hayano being super cute and shy, so she is numero 4

[/QUOTE]
I do like Eli!

simj22 said:
ARE YOU SAYING YOURE AGAINST STUDENT TEACHER RELATIONSHIPS
Well, that's not what the shipping is actually like, I think it's very different with them.

Amie said:
That wasn't actually my reference, but I think it does count. Megumi has a reason to like him, and vice versa. It make sense. There is potential that is very obvious.
Soma and Erina would basically be like taking random characters from random universes and sticking 'em together.
I dunno, man, the way I read things Meguman looks up to Souma as like, someone to follow, not someone to walk beside. The manga never really puts them on the same level either. Souma and Erina on the other hand and repeatedly shown to- at least- be equals.

I also entirely disagree with the last part, I mean, the relationship between the two is like a slow boil, the interactions between the two are few and far between but each one is important. Especially the ones during the Autumn Festival and the current arc.

*puts on a sailor hat*

simj22 said:
ARE YOU SAYING YOURE AGAINST STUDENT TEACHER RELATIONSHIPS
YEAH YOU GOT A PROBLEM, BUCKO?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I dunno, man, the way I read things Meguman looks up to Souma as like, someone to follow, not someone to walk beside. The manga never really puts them on the same level either. Souma and Erina on the other hand and repeatedly shown to- at least- be equals.
I also entirely disagree with the last part, I mean, the relationship between the two is like a slow boil, the interactions between the two are few and far between but each one is important. Especially the ones during the Autumn Festival and the current arc.

*puts on a sailor hat*

YEAH YOU GOT A PROBLEM, BUCKO?

[/QUOTE]
I agree with ya Bandito.

Especially since Erina and Souma are the first to meet, and their relationship develops much better and much further than Megumi and Souma's

I dun mine Student teacher relations though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back