Shinobi Rising (Naruto based RP)

xD

What are we gonna make this a competition?

To see who can have the worst past?

Lol.

Toshi's probably messed up enough already.

Ethuil said:
xD
What are we gonna make this a competition?

To see who can have the worst past?

Lol.

Toshi's probably messed up enough already.
Was he raped by his two brothers on a regular basis, beaten by a drunk father, and witness to the forced prostitution that said drunk father put his mother through? Something tells me no.

No, well, that doesn't mean he doesn't have problems

:/

I didn't say Kirino didn't have a terrible and worse past.

I hope I'm not coming across as confrontational. I'm being light-hearted and silly. My apologies if it doesn't seem as such.

xD

Well I'm stupid sometimes.

Bad with people and such.

Sorry lol.

It happens. Tone and demeanor rarely translate well throught a text-based medium, anyways. No harm, no foul.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Hm. We still need another person.

LOL HEY PEEPS THAT ARE VIEWING THIS AND HAVE NOT JOINED.

COME JOIN.

WE WANT YOU.

DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS???

COOOOME WE HAVE....,,, UM,,....,,,...

kay we have nothing to offer but people with sob stories but

COME JOIN US

I'll probably post the roleplay today sometime, but you'll have to give me a moment to write down everything and etc.

@Beta @Ethuil

Ah if either of you want to sort something out about our -Konoha- chars feel free to contact me.

Otherwise if it's not too much trouble our group's
"accommodations have been taken care of" IC side so yeah, oh and "dinner is ready"

I will take care of it in my post. a little later on, no need to wait on me though

Name: Xandi

Affiliation: Akatsuki (I hope that's allowed. If not, I could just change it.)

. Sweet things

. Sarcasm

. Ignoring/not talking

Dislikes:

. Non sweet things

. Most people

. When people use sarcasm against him

Appearance: Xandi is a tall, lean male, with somewhat messy, black hair. He has pointed teeth and violet eyes. He has pale, smooth skin. He wears the signature Akatsuki cloak with an Akatsuki ring. Under his cloak, he wears a black, fish net shirt, with black pants. He also has bandages on his arms and legs.

Personality: Xandi is a very withdrawn and dull person. He almost never smiles, and he never laughs. He loves to use sarcasm and logic against people, but that's only if he talks to you, since he almost never talks!

Abilities: Xandi is quite intelligent, making him a master of genjutsu. His ninjutsu and taijutsu are very weak, and he wouldn't be able to get very far using either of them. He also knows what to do in dangerous situations as well.

Background: Xandi comes from Kirigakure, hence the pointed teeth. His life was happy. Then, one day, after coming back home, he found his parents dead. He was never able to figure out who did it. After the incident, he became very withdrawn and non talkative. He later left his village and joined the Akatsuki, out of anger and spite.

[MENTION=4098]SuiKaFTW[/MENTION]- Actually, I'm not planning on the Akatuski to really come in until after the chunin exams, but if he's just acting as a spy for now, then that would be fine.

@Beta and @ninbiz

Yeah sure if you wanna discuss something or decide something or work something out, or anything about them I'd be happy to work things out or whatever.

I might be gone for awhile but after the Superbowl starts I might/probably will be able to do things.

Just for clarification... is Hotaka going to be the leader of the new Akatsuki, or no?

Also Haru is not yet a part of the Akatsuki. I have no clue if I stated that or not.

I got that much. Anyways... I'mma just post a Zen'no for now. I'll introduce Kirino and Hotaka later on.

Also I dunno if I should post with Toshi 'cause we still need one more genin.

@Tobi: Yeah, I kinda envisioned him being such, seeing as I based him around seals and ( if I remember correctly ) he has Edotensei. I appreciate it.

A side note... single-para posts aren't bad, I guess. But things that are LESS than that... tend to make my rage meter fill significantly. I sincerely hope that it isn't going to be a common thing.

*stares in blank disbelief at the most recent IC post*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back