• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shine through the Darkness (Sharpness X Sayuri Tokage)

Amaterasu kept her blade at his neck when he stood as she thought about what to do. Killing him now would go against her principles. Plus it'd be boring. Suddenly, she got an idea. "Actually... its been a while since I had a break from my job, and killing you here would be no fun. How about you accompany for a few days, Mister Hotaru? I'll listen to any requests and after a week, I'll execute you myself," she proposed with a smile.

"Accompany my executioner for a few days? Well I guess it beats being murdered right here in the streets." he said looking up into the sky. Just when he thought he had gotten away from that lifestyle he was being threatened right in the middle of town. 'Well I guess some people just can't get away from fate.' he thought to himself frowning slightly. Hotaru put money on the table for the meal and started walking away from the cafe.

Amaterasu returned her sword to its sheath as she followed Hotaru, a slight bounce in he steps. For an assassin, he didn't seem like one, or rather, appear like one. As she gazed up at him, studying his habits and such, one question drifted in her mind; Why was he not at the main house? Being on a mission in such a peaceful city like this was unlikely, so what drove him to come here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back