[Shards of Immortality] We speak no evil

We will begin processing character applications soon. Please don't forget to click on "Watch Forum".

Also I hope you have all enjoyed the lore thus far :) ...If you have any questions or anything please do ask them here.

Wow. I didn't realize how many applications there were. 18 currently, with at least one more coming. This is a very popular RP. Lots of diversity amongst the characters too.

Incendius said:
Wow. I didn't realize how many applications there were. 18 currently, with at least one more coming. This is a very popular RP. Lots of diversity amongst the characters too.
Indeed!

I'm very excited.

Very true, and I think that's the biggest thing for Shards, just how many different flavors of General we have...can't say how excited I am for interactions!

Interactions will be amusing now what I have begun to wonder is the troops...are generals going to get any troops at all when we start if so do we all get our own followers? Because I doubt that if a certain group of human soldiers will work fine under a human General but I doubt when placed under a Half-Orc's command they will be oh so pleased. Or will Generals simply be working together to conquer the first nation for basic troops?

You will all begin with nothing but your selves. Through out the game you will gain followers and power and various other things.

You can all backstab each other immediately and the game ends, or you can begrudgingly work together for your immortality.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]So in other words, no backstabbing? :]

[/QUOTE]
Not at the very start, it is not in anyone's best interest. Evil Geniuses are insane and smart.

So it looks like we need to organize the Generals into a raid group. Alright Healers, Tanks, and DPS's into different lines. :P

[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]And I'll form the cleanup crew! For all the unwanted dead bodies, I mean.

[/QUOTE]
You wish. I'm animating those corpses.

I'm quite fine with distributing my scythe into your back, but, I think a 'keep what you kill', at the very least, should be in order.

Well... I need some bodies to test my runes... So if you don't want an exploding rune under your pillow...

I'll let them kill each other first, harvest their souls, and own them in a little jar that I'll shake occasionally.

But, then again, i'm loyal to The Overlord... So I don't really want to backstab anyone.

Unless, by some logic, twisted or not, I think the Overlord will benifit from your Death...

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]You wish. I'm animating those corpses.

[/QUOTE]
Good luck with out their heads... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back