• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadowhand speakeasy (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Tetro Tetro BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Sadly I think the isekai spots have been ghosted.

We can push on without the isekai plot and the trio are searching for champions.
We can advertise isekai spots and wait.
Or just give up.

I'm happy with all choices so your answer matters here

Tetro Tetro BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Sadly I think the isekai spots have been ghosted.

We can push on without the isekai plot and the trio are searching for champions.
We can advertise isekai spots and wait.
Or just give up.

I'm happy with all choices so your answer matters here
Dang. Yeah looks like it's just us. I say push the int chk but keep our plot separate from isekai involvement till there is no interest. I'm all goods with just a trio for now. It'd be nice to get another native tho just in case no isekai rpers show

Im happy to continue as a trio whilst searching for more players though I may delete the rp and make a new first post that suits no isekai peeps arriving to kick off the plot.

Instead it would be a Wakki Naza, a aged warrior whose life has been travelling the world looking for prophets. He knows the main one about the five banished clans and in his youth assumed himself the Naza champion. Unfortunately he never met any from the other clans...
Though a recent prophet told him, "you are not one of the champions, but you and they are connected... a teacher or a guide"

After that he hooked up with the guild and at age 76 he arrives under Sunsight to kick off the main plot with info on a ridiculous team hunting Dragharts as a trio.

Gimme a day or two and hopefully someone comes across the bumped check. Regardless i will tag you both in a new first post as I'm happy to have found people interested in the story. It's a story I've tried starting and finishing as a rp for a while now and I may have to accept it won't be a big group effort that finishes the main Aerth plot aha

Soooooo like what's the plan then? We sticking with events so far and meeting ms. Isekai'd or redirect? I can edit my post if need be. Lmk k

Also is there like a universal translator thingie happening or do the isekai'd all a sudden know Aerth languages?

Isekai lot can understand the common language of Aerth.

I've tagged you an tetro in the new first post and we'll be going off that, Wakki is starting the plot even if a isekai rocks up

Isekai lot can understand the common language of Aerth.

I've tagged you an tetro in the new first post and we'll be going off that, Wakki is starting the plot even if a isekai rocks up
k so whats the plan now then with the isakai'd charrie? Are going back to originally planned running to the throne room?

NeonFlow NeonFlow Tetro Tetro k so in this version does everyone know each other? And if so for how long have they known one another?
They work under hashal so they know each other, may not be having dinner together but they would extend the same respect to each other they show Hashal.

Friend of a friend sort of deal, though they can be more comradery i guess. Moorray has worked for hashal now at least 10 years

NeonFlow NeonFlow k so i have it that The Whispering and the Wraith have spoken several times during their time at the guild. She's always been professional, polite and just business talk. Thinkin' he could prolly seen her without the scarf over her face but defo not inside the Sunsight. But! Like this is the first time she's ever attempted small talk with him lol

Tetro Tetro i'm down if your guy knows my girlie but again she's: professional, polite and business talk. And the whole scarf covering thing too. But i left the convo just simple right now so you have a chance to jump in if you'd like?

Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist ey so how you thinkin of intro'ing your isekai'd girlie?

NeonFlow NeonFlow k so i have it that The Whispering and the Wraith have spoken several times during their time at the guild. She's always been professional, polite and just business talk. Thinkin' he could prolly seen her without the scarf over her face but defo not inside the Sunsight. But! Like this is the first time she's ever attempted small talk with him lol

Tetro Tetro i'm down if your guy knows my girlie but again she's: professional, polite and business talk. And the whole scarf covering thing too. But i left the convo just simple right now so you have a chance to jump in if you'd like?

Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist ey so how you thinkin of intro'ing your isekai'd girlie?
Hello there

I actually haven't been told where my character ends up, so I'm not sure haha. After scanning the main thread linked here I'm still not sure the situation the isekai character(s) should be in.

Hello there

I actually haven't been told where my character ends up, so I'm not sure haha. After scanning the main thread linked here I'm still not sure the situation the isekai character(s) should be in.
Hi!!

Yeah last time i think the isekai'd were blowing up the throne room for some reason lol. Idk for sure but prolly different this time around. I think you supposed to Msg neon and work out a plot?

Yeah thinkin that's prolly best?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo would kikana share her name with those in the guild or go by a title? Moorray's name is known by most call him Ray or Wraith.

Was thinking Moorray would call her "miss Whispers" if she calls him Mr wraith aha
That or Kiks

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo would kikana share her name with those in the guild or go by a title? Moorray's name is known by most call him Ray or Wraith.

Was thinking Moorray would call her "miss Whispers" if she calls him Mr wraith aha
That or Kiks
Lol miss whispers. Sounds like a kitty. Fo'sho she don't mind and if they ever met outside the Sunsight premises then yeah she'd intro herself as KiKina.

Thinkin assassin's and spy's of her training and calibre have this weird code of ethics/honour they follow. So like inside Sunsight calling her by a 'non business name' is a huge disrespect to the assassin.

Tetro Tetro Did you wanna recycle your first post before I go again?

Most people would be in the bar/common area of the bunker awaiting lady/guild leader Yeniffer Causthol and her guest Wakki Naza.
Greywood could be in Sunsight manor or the bunker, as Hashal or Causthol's personal Alchemist.

Hello there

I guess second times a charm-- oh no they still tryna blow up the throne room *facepalms* lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back