Shadow Lunars

The Lover is just a nymphatic valley girl :P

"Liek! Oh mah Gawd! I've got new Solarrrrrs!"

Yeah, I hate her even more now...

*twitches*

Valleygirl Lover....

*twitches some more and laughs*

Oh... I'm SOOO going to use this.

I like the muzzle.  I'm going to have to use that in a game someday.  

It sort of reminds me of the movie 'Unleashed' with a ass-kicking enforcer that wore a dog collar.  When the boss took his collar off, he would slaughter anyone the boss told him too, then turn into a meek little puppy once the collar went back on.

I am so like totally going to have to play a Abyssal like that!  OhmyGod!  Fer shure!  

I wonder how long it would take for the rest of the players to kill me off? 8)

Sherwood said:
It sort of reminds me of the movie 'Unleashed' with a ass-kicking enforcer that wore a dog collar.  When the boss took his collar off, he would slaughter anyone the boss told him too, then turn into a meek little puppy once the collar went back on.
Flagg said:
Was the Lunar's name Danny the Dog? :P

Ok, trying to yoink this thread BACK on topic (a difficult mission, to be sure), in the WW Werewolf game, there is the Black Spiral Dancers that have been corrupted by the Wyrm.  That is not all that different (well, kinda) than a Lunar that has turned to serve Oblivion.  It does not create a new kind of supernatural creature running around, it just adds a new option of how your game may run.

I think the point has already been made several times that Exalts can serve the Deathlords without having their shards fucked with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back