Seven Year Struggle

Oh, just a little Gohma Larva, a.k.a the Hopping Tripod of Doom xD

EDIT: Really, I don't wanna be "special" by being the only one to have a pet, if it's gonna cause issues with other players all wanting one too, I can live without. I just thought of the "Ranger" stereotype and a suitable animal companion came to mind, thought I'd just throw the thought out there xD

Well, I think I may have changed my decision on my character, at least to start <_< Seeing as there would be 2 Deku to start out with, I may have convinced myself into making a Gerudo Guard instead xD

Oh, I know, but i have another great character idea now :3 I'll probably implement them both at some point, separately. I'll get both the CSes up and just have separated postings for them.

@Mad Prince of Sanity @Mousie

Something I forgot to mention was that Masks not sold by the Mask salesman are not allowed. Magical masks such as the bunny hood and Mask of truth can be acquired in quest but not to start with.

Masks that are allowed are ONLY cosmetic to start:

Skull, Scary, Keaton, Zora, Goron, Gerudo

The abilities of an Imp are teleporting (mid ranged- as far as you can see), throwing your voice

Almost done with Deku CS, I'll have it done in about 15 mins, I think. Btw, what are some current events to work into the backstory? Why exactly are we teaming up to fight the evil? as in, what sort of call to arms went out against Ganon, any at all?

ALSO great reference for those playing imps

tarot4.jpg
500px-Skull_Kid_Artwork_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stickdom - There will be background events happening. I'm still writing things out and what not. The stuff that happens in game like the Gorons rebelling and being captured and the Zora's cave being frozen over. Those will be events in the RP.

As to what will bring everyone together it will be in the first post ^^

Shura said:
As to what will bring everyone together it will be in the first post ^^
I just wanted to know any specifics to the current events so I could put a reason for Thorn to be leaving her home, it seems kinda silly for her to just up and say

post-31515-Hobbit-Im-going-on-an-adventur-iwv0.gif
xD

Finally done with the first CS :D Prolly gonna pass on the 2nd one until tomorrow, but read; read and enjoy! (also, lemme know if anything needs to be edited in/out, I took some tiny liberties with magical abilities and my personal narrative of how current events went down, correct any errors and lemme know post haste) :D

Lol, I feel just a bit overpowered now, I might trim back on some of Thorn's kit, I feel like I have the most of everything in every area xD I mean, I'd love to keep it (@Shura *pouty hopeful face*), but I do understand if I have to pull out the hedge-clippers and shave a bit off around the edges xD

@Stickdom Yeah just a bit ^^" I'm trying to keep the amount of "special" items down to start. She can have a leaf blade but perhaps not yet know of its origins. Things like that

Actually, the leaf was meant to be a utility item, like in Skyward Sword, but since we have the potential for a Deku Flower from Majora's Mask, I'm probably gonna drop that altogether. Anything else you saw that needed to be tuned?

Awww yiss, tidied that sucker up and got her all cleaned like a newborn bebe. I think you'll find my CS not only much easier to read now, but also quite a bit less OPery abounds. Cheers :D

@Shura Alright, I was just trying to keep things.... relatable. So we all knew what they did. But fair enough, I will alter along with what you say Shu :3

(Though I would argue a mask fashioned to look like a ROCK would not be... TOO bad xP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back