Seven Year Struggle

Well, seeing as voices of destiny are a staple of pretty much every Zelda series game opening, I say "How can we go without it?!" Classic 64-bit OoT and MM music?! All the YES!

Hey Shu, I just noticed we have quite a few people in this, it adds up to 10 characters if you include my yet-to-be-made Gerudo and the Zora that someone else wanted to make. How are we gonna keep this from becoming a gangly octopus group wandering around all going in different directions? Is there the possibility of splitting it up into 2 smaller groups of 4-5? I just find that group larger than about 6 or 7 characters tend to kill the RP pretty quick, and I don't wanna see that happen to this beauty :3

Stickdom said:
Hey Shu, I just noticed we have quite a few people in this, it adds up to 10 characters if you include my yet-to-be-made Gerudo and the Zora that someone else wanted to make. How are we gonna keep this from becoming a gangly octopus group wandering around all going in different directions? Is there the possibility of splitting it up into 2 smaller groups of 4-5? I just find that group larger than about 6 or 7 characters tend to kill the RP pretty quick, and I don't wanna see that happen to this beauty :3
I've done that before a few times in past Rps and it tends to kill an RP because people fail to post. I rather have a bigger group than small ones, honestly. I also don't count players who have yet to make their characters because half the time they are aren't made.

I've come to realize that so long as their is a core group of constant players who post regularly the size of the RP matters less.

Alrighty, if you think we can manage it, it's up to us to keep this going smoothly for ya. :D

I will certainly try! I've managed to keep one of my RP's alive since november, gonna see if I can keep this one going as well.

Sorry I've taken so long in submitting my character sheet. I've currently been experimenting with the BBcodes, and haven't really been successful in replicating all the wonderful character sheets so far. xD

@Shura While I am sure some people would say this statement would be better served in the B&G page, I just need to say, as long as I am around, you will always have at least ONE other active person in B&G.... Two if you count characters and don't COMPLETELY avoid Krieger xD

Mousie said:
Sorry I've taken so long in submitting my character sheet. I've currently been experimenting with the BBcodes, and haven't really been successful in replicating all the wonderful character sheets so far. xD
It's all cool, Mousie :3 if you want, I could post up the format for the BBcodes that have been used pretty much throughout the sign-up page, it took me a while to figure it out too :3

Stickdom said:
It's all cool, Mousie :3 if you want, I could post up the format for the BBcodes that have been used pretty much throughout the sign-up page, it took me a while to figure it out too :3
That'd be very appreciated, thank you.

Haha, no prob. I had to do some code-diving to get it myself, so I realize the jumping through hoops it takes xD

xD If you guys want I can post up a (fill in here) Version of the BBCode even colors and such

^^' I've been using be code a lot as of late so I've been able to understand it all easily

Sent from Tapatalk

OK, I put spaces at the end of all the bbcode to keep it from finishing out, just remove the spaces and fill out the Capitalized bbcode info, it should work :) And this link here has all of the colours, borwse and find one you like and then put in the name or the colour's # to get it all personalized :3 All you gotta do is reply to this form and fill it out. it looks a little wonky now because of all the broken codes, but when you fill out the details, it'll shape up to be all bootyfull :3

EDIT: I took the spaces out because they were doing more harm than good, jsut quoting this post and filling it out should do the trick

EDIT: EDIT: Deleted so as not to WALL OF TEXT everyone xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I tweaked it again, NOW you can reply and fill it out, the broken codes were messing it up and putting a whole bunch of unnecessary finishers at the bottom. Should be all good now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back