• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seven Deadly Sins

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
So a long time ago, I'd been in an RP with a really good idea. It was about the Seven Deadly Sins rebelling against the Ruler of Hell and being banished to the mortal plane for the rebellion.

At the time, I played Gluttony and would be taking that spot. But I'd like to see the other six deadly sins and if you're interested, let me know!

This is interesting to me...
Would this play out like the sins being human beings living on Earth?

I'd join this. I have a character fuled by Pride. He's already got his Sin, so he'd only be a contender in the events. Otherwise I can pick up a sin that doesn't get chosen. There's always the 1 or 2 nobody wants.

I'm sorry. :( Reading a bit more into some of the sheets and stuff I don't think this one is quite for me. Envy is open again. </3 Sorry, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back