• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy OOC thread

Should I start the RP tomorrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty sure I've picked the most difficult specific accent to write as someone who absolutely sucks at accents and sounds like a vaguely indeterminate american accent done by a european

Luckily I have a bit of a reference

well yeah but, the genocidal magic supremacist faction? 😂😂 its wordy but that would be funny if it was the actual name. Funnier even if a character points out the wordiness

Know what?

Should actually expand it to: Genocidal Order of Magic Supremacists. And make it an acronym.

Then like Pina or DJ could post on social:

"You were today years old when you found out that GOOMS actually stands for..."

Lol

Know what?

Should actually expand it to: Genocidal Order of Magic Supremacists. And make it an acronym.

Then like Pina or DJ could post on social:

"You were today years old when you found out that GOOMS actually stands for..."

Lol
The GOOM goons

Will try post tonight after work. Need to find somewhere to slot in since left her in the orientation hall.

I'll make my next post when everyone's more or less finished their interactions so we can spook the new students with 'go home in pairs because students went missing' like the buddy system is going to do anything besides make the serial killer/kidnapper/culprit see two potential victims instead of one

I'll make my next post when everyone's more or less finished their interactions so we can spook the new students with 'go home in pairs because students went missing' like the buddy system is going to do anything besides make the serial killer/kidnapper/culprit see two potential victims instead of one
Groups of 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back