• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking: Long-term, detailed 1v1 roleplay partners re-re-reeeemix!

If you're still looking or accepting anybody. I would love to try and give it a go if that's okay?

Hello Hello!

I'm interested in these topics:

· Bounty Hunter x Bounty {Any setting: past, present, or future.}

· Troublemaker x Goody Two Shoes (It's so cliche it hurts but I love it. Ugh.}

· Gang leader x (Undercover) cop {I'd prefer more mafia-style gang to gangbangers of NY}

[i do best as an outlaw hehe, if that's okay. I can pull off a cop, too, so :3)

cattamer said:
Hello Hello!
I'm interested in these topics:

· Bounty Hunter x Bounty {Any setting: past, present, or future.}

· Troublemaker x Goody Two Shoes (It's so cliche it hurts but I love it. Ugh.}

· Gang leader x (Undercover) cop {I'd prefer more mafia-style gang to gangbangers of NY}

[i do best as an outlaw hehe, if that's okay. I can pull off a cop, too, so :3)
Awesome. (: I'm fine playing either the cop type or the outlaw type, so whatever you're most comfortable with is A-OK by me.

Mordecai said:
Awesome. (: I'm fine playing either the cop type or the outlaw type, so whatever you're most comfortable with is A-OK by me.
Alright, I'll PM you and we can brainstorm (:

Hnnnnnnng

If you're still looking for a partner, I'm interested primarily in Lessons in Trust or Ad Mortem. Though True Life of a Mortal Mind seems amusing lol

I am looking for another one or two partners. I'm feeling something medieval, at the moment, but open to whatever you throw my way. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back